Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 11-10-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
Sasori Hatori
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori Hatori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default "A war between brothers"

"A war between brothers"

)\/\/(
(-_-)
/ ||| \
-Seimei Asyko

Quote:
"Tell me, where is your commander?" Seyomaru odered.
The man who was caught in Seyomaru's grip, replied with the shake of his head.

Seyomaru tightened his grip around the mans neck, and asked again, "Where is your commander?" He ordered in a stern voice.

I could tell he was becoming very agitated. The man replied "Im not afraid of you!" Seyomaru lifted his heavy blade with one arm, "Then so be it!", he said driving the blade through the man, his body fell limp, and seyomaru casted him aside like a peice of trash.

Seyomaru turned to me, he had no emotion in his face, his eyes looked blacker than the deepest abyss.

His face, the face of a cold blooded, souless man rezided in him. "Seimei, i want you to dispose of the rest, and return to the village."

I nodded and began searching the lifeless abandoned village. I found my way into the house of a wife and her son.

She was begging me not to take her or her child's life, a grin reached across my face, and i unseethed my blade and struck, both the woman and the child fell to the floor, their bodies lifeless.

I began to search the village for more stragler's, and one after another i slaughtered them. When i reached the village gate's there was a man, old and weak.

He began to speak,"those who kill with no regret are scum, you and your clan are scum!" He roared at me.

I began walking torwards him, he tried to run, but was too slow, like the other's he fell. I began to walk outside the village, and i could see Seyomaru standing above the cliff that surrounded the village. He held a man in his grip.

Judging by his clothing i could tell he was the villages commander, Seyomaru didn't look like himself.

There was a grin spread acrossed his face, and he was laughing a hallow laugh, and for some reason i felt an emotion that i have never felt before, my mind began to fill up with regret, i could hear the voices of the many men and women we slaughtered.

And it wouldn't stop. Then i remember the engraving in our crest, "Those who kill with no mercy are weak, and those who are corupted by power are weaker, only those who fight with good contempt, hold the greatest honor."

What we were doing went beyond that the teachings of our forfather's. We were corrupted with power, and seeing the look on seyomaru's face, only made me relize even more that we were "Scum".

The man fell, his body laid on the ground, dead. "Seyomaru, what are we doing?" i asked him. "Only delevering justice, why?" he questioned me.

"Do you not feel the feeling of regret, or guilt?" i asked him. He turned to me, and i could see the cold, dark look in his eye's focused on me.

"We have been breaking the rule of our forefather's, we.." Seyomaru interupted me with a loud hallow laugh.

"Our forefather's were weak, blinded by their true potential!" seyomaru chanted. Don't tell me you've grown weak brother?" Seyomaru asked me. "No, my eye's have only just opened to the truth!" I replied. "Ha, what truth?" Seyomaru said starring down at me.

"True Honor!" I replied with anger in my voice. "So, i guess you just wan't to stop this, and end our reputation?" Seyomaru was blind, unable to see the wrong, and the evil he has become.

"Since i can't open your eyes, then i must end your life." I drew my blade, and stood in a defensive stance. "Hmph, i guess its time we detirmine which of the brother's is strongest!" Seyomaru lifted his heavy blade, and then leaped into the air.

I dodged and swung my sword, only to be blocked by his. Seyomaru was much more skilled than i with a blade, and it was hard enough to keep up with his swordsmanship.

We fough for many hours, al day, and all night, it was the next morning, and i was fatiuged, my body ached, and my chakra was at an extreme low.

There was a heavy pain in my arm, Seyomaru's blade was lodged in my upper arm. He withdrew his heavy blade, and i fell to the ground, holding my arm in agony.

This only made me relize the pain we made those innocent people went through. "You can not win, Seimei, we both know that i am the most skilled with a blade" Seyomaru spoke with a grin.

He lifted his blade and brought it down with heavy force, Their was a sharp pain in my eyes, i screamed in agony.

Seyomaru paused with a puzzled look on his face. The pain woresened and i let out a scream that was echoed through the valley, the it stopped, i opened my eye's, and i felt an overwhelming power of strength.

My arm was healed completely. A smile found it's way across my face. "What is this?" Seyomaru questioned me,

"This, This is the power of justice, this is the greatest honor." I lifted my head. Seyomaru saw the pattern in my eye, the eye known as the greatest honor, the Raikogan.

I could see the fear in his face, his eye's wen't blank and he was lost in a gen-jutsu that, would bring his greatest fear alive, to feel regret.

He snapped back to reality, and then i knew instantly how to preform his signature jutsu, I exteneded my right arm, and an electrical pulse began to form in my hand, and then the jutsu had formed, I spoke the magic word,"Guilty!".

I leaped towards Seyomaru with his signature jutsu in my hand. Seyomaru tried to move, but could not. He could see the pulse of the lightning coming ever closer.

Raikou hantei! (Lightning's Judgement), the pulse went straight into seyomaru's body, and i could see that he was in severe pain.

He fell to his knee's and coughed up a pool of blood, then fell to the ground, his body lifeless, It was over, i had taken the life of my only brother.

I scaned the battle feild, which, once was a vast greenland, now a deserted wasteland. I turned to see the other member's of the clan chanting my name.

It has been a whole year since that day, and now i am the leader of the Asyko clan, and we abandoned our old mercenary ways and became part of the village now known as the village hidden in lightning, but i will never forget my brother, for he was a symbol, of hate, and we would all look to him as a person we should not become

-Seimei Asyko, leader of the great asyko clan~
(o)) "Tobi is a good boy! : ] -Tobi
/ ||| \ -Put this on your sig if you like Tobi!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die."
Go
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to see my shinobi ninja, Sasori Hatori
Go
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to read my fanfic

Last edited by Sasori Hatori; 11-10-2009 at 05:19 PM.
Sasori Hatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 03:21 PM   #2
Sasori Hatori
Chunin Exam Participant

Default Re: "A war between brothers"

Aww, anyone gonna comment?
Go
Go
to read my fanfic
Old 11-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #3
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori Uchiha View Post
Aww, anyone gonna comment?
It hurts my eyes. You should kinda seperate it into segments so more people will read it, nobody likes to see huge walls of text.

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles

SPAM [bot] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:12 PM   #4
Sasori Hatori
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAM [bot] View Post
It hurts my eyes. You should kinda seperate it into segments so more people will read it, nobody likes to see huge walls of text.
Wow, i never saw it like that but ok.
Go
Go
to read my fanfic
Old 11-10-2009, 05:13 PM   #5
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

i do i like it!! XD

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:24 PM   #6
Sasori Hatori
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
i do i like it!! XD
Thanks!
Go
Go
to read my fanfic
Old 11-10-2009, 05:26 PM   #7
The Green Beast
Apprentice Genin

The Green Beast is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Re: "A war between brothers"

Hey, thats pretty good. Ive never seen anything like that on the forum.
The Green Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:26 PM   #8
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Nice...

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:28 PM   #9
Sasori Hatori
Chunin Exam Participant

T.T Thanks everyone!
Go
Go
to read my fanfic