Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 11-07-2009, 03:48 PM   #1
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'ma partyin' wit dah Dothraki and "crowning" Viserys! xD
Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to Ryaque Send a message via Skype™ to Ryaque
Post 3013~The Great War...

Prologe:

I couldn't believe it..all my life I have been treated like a freak. I didn't ask for this..who would ask for this?? All I know is I was born different..and because of that I was abandoned by my family; forced to live alone in the world. I don't know where they went, but to tell you the trueth I don't really care. I have lived a long time and if there's one thing I learned it's this...never trust humans. They pretend to be loyal to you then stab you in the back as soon as you let you're guard down. Filthy creatures like them deserved to be slaughtered. There is only one person I can count on in this world and that's ME!!! I can't trust my own kind, I can't trust the humans, I'm all I got.....but I don't care. This war has gone on long enough...over 1,000 years...a war between the humans and the daemons. I've had it...this is the year The Great War will end. I'm coming out of hiding and I'm going to give them hell!!!!!

Index:
Spoiler:

Prologe~page one
Chapter One: Found~page one
Chapter Two: Old friends or New Enemies?~page one
Chapter Three: Not A Daemon But Not A Human Either~page one
Chapter Four: One More Daemon~page two
Chapter Five: An Unexpected Delay~page two
Chapter Six: Bonded Or Not~page two
Chapter Seven: Invasion and Betrayal~page three
Chapter Eight: How Many Are Still Loyal?~page three
Chapter Nine: He's Back~page three
Chapter Ten: Saving the Wolf~page six
Chapter Eleven: The Good Kind of Torture~page six
Chapter Twelve: The Two Brothers~page eight
Chapter Thirteen: The Real Kye~page ten
Chapter Fourteen: Something's Wrong With Me~page eleven
Chapter Fifteen: A Miner Set-back~page eleven~
Chapter Sixteen: The Loss Of A Brother~page thirteen
Chapter Seventeen: To Kill A Daemon, Or Not To Kill A Daemon?~page thirteen
Chapter Eighteen: The Hunger Inside~page fourteen
Chapter Nineteen: I've Gone Insane And Now I Completely Lost My Mind~page fourteen
Chapter Twenty: Rescue and The Sad Reunion~page fourteen
Chapter Twenty-one: Rebirthing~page fifeteen
Chapter Twenty-two: The Heart's Choice~page nineteen
Chapter Twenty-three: The Crazy Cat Daemon~page twenty
Chapter Twenty-four: Dangerous Things Come in Crazy Packages~page twenty
Chapter Twenty-five: Journey to Mt. Tsuki~page twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-six: Not A Daemon, Human, Or Werewolf But A....Vampire????~page twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-seven: Which Is Sweeter? Revenge Or Blood?~page twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-eight: Legacy Of A Traitor~page twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-nine:Finding My Allies~page twenty-six
Chapter Thirty: Kye's Peptalk~page twenty-seven
Chapter Thirty-one: The Sea Searpent~page twenty-eight
Chapter Thirty-two: Trapped~page twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty-three: A New Friend~page thirty
Chapter Thirty-four: Hell Have No Fury Like A Pissed Off Ryaque!~page thirty
Chapter Thirty-five: Yet Another New Friend...I Think~page thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-seven: The Clan of the Forgotten~page thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-eight: Losing Control~page thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-nine: A Broken Heart~page thirty-six
Chapter Fourty: Realizing The Trueth~page thirty-six
Chapter Fourty-one: The Beginning Of The End, Part I~page thirty-six
Chapter Fourty-one: The Beginning Of The End, Part II~page thirty-seven
Chapter Fourty-two: The End, Part One~page thirty-seven
Chapter Fourty-two: The End, Part Two~page thirty-eight

Characters:

Ryaque~
Spoiler:

Race: Cat Daemon
Height: 5'6''
Info: Was born in the renisance times. Her real name is Princess Alexandria. She was born a daemon and her parents, the King and Queen, abandoned her. She hates humans and it the oldest known daemon. Her location is unknown but with the war between daemons and humans drawing out with no end in sight she's coming out of hiding to end it along with the human race.
Powers: Unknown
Allies: None
Weapons: Unknown

Seargent Wilks~
Spoiler:

Race: Human/daemon slayer
Height: 6'2''
Info: Was raised in the military and hates daemons. A daemon killed his family and he has been on the hunt for it sence. He is also hunting a legendary daemon named Ryaque. He is a ruthless leader and only cares about completing the mission, but not who dies along the way.
Powers: Is an incredibly fast healer and tracker
Allies: The Black Horses (organization that is dedicated to destroying the daemons of the world)
Weapons: The Daemon Slayer Blade (given to the hightest ranking daemon slayer)

Cinnamon~
Spoiler:

Race: Dragon Daemon
Height: 5'2''
Info: Cinnamon is a very fast daemon but generally is very good tempered. Sadly she has a fear and hatred for humans ever since they killer her little brother. Her and Ryaque fought side by side a long time ago and have stayed friends ever since, but Ryaque or anyone else doesn't trust her completely.
Powers: Can turn into a dragon and extemely quick
Allies: Ryaque, Flara, and Aquamarine
Weapons: Dragon Blade

Flara~
Spoiler:

Race: Fire Daemon
Height: 5'3''
Info: Flara is an older daemon and has known Ryaque for a long time. She is also called the 'Fire Princess' because of her ability to control fire. She is unpredictable and has slaughtered many humans out of sheer bordeom. She is not a daemon you want to get on their bad side.
Powers: Controling fire and near impossible to track
Allies: Ryaque, Cinnamon, and Aquamarine
Weapons: Legendary Flame Blade

Aquamarine~
Spoiler:

Race: Water Daemon
Height: 5'0''
Info: Aquamarine is a young daemon but is an impressive fighter. She also seems to have two different personalities. When she is with other daemons she is kind, but when she smells a human she becomes a killing machine. She despises humans because they had locked her up for over 50 years and tortured her, but with help from Ryaque she escaped and has trusted her ever since.
Powers: Controls water and excellent at smelling humans
Allies: Cinnamon, Flara, and Ryaque
Weapons: Wave Stiker

Mikiko~
Spoiler:

Race: Werewolf
Height: 7'3''
Info: Not much is know about Mikiko..he was a leader of a long passed clan and he is hard to find. He is extemely dangerous when the full moon arises and is said to be the last true werewolf; he also has a crush on Ryaque.
Powers: Quick healer, and can turn into a giant black wolf on the night of a full moon
Allies: Ryaque
Weapons: His claws, teeth, and abnormal strength

(had to change the pic of Mikiko and Mods I have NO idea that it was from Death Note and I apoligize)

Kiyomaru~
Spoiler:

Race: Wolf Daemon (NOT A WEREWOLF)
Height: 5'7''
Info: Is a very old daemon and one of Ryaque's oldest friends. He dissapeared over 1,000 years ago on the day that the war started. During that time, he has been hiding and training, but mostly trying to find his long lost friend Ryaque. He was once a slave to humans but ever since his shackles were realised he has dedicated his life to helping the daemon kind.
Powers: Leaves no trace of appearence, can hyptnotize humans and bend them to his will, turns into daemon wolf
Weapons:The fabled Wolf Blade of the Mist

Kye~
Spoiler:

Race: Human
Height: 5'7''
Info: Kye has grown up his whole life around the war and was taught never to trust daemons, but everything he learned turned upside down when he meets a rather famouse daemon, Ryaque. She saves his life and he is shown that there is more to daemons then he once thought.
Powers: Good negotiator
Weapons: Wooden Bow and Arrows

Haruko~
Spoiler:

Race: 1st daemon to ever exist, Blood Daemon
Height: 6'7''
Info: Haruko is the first daemon to ever exist. His personality is very rough and likes to test people on their self control. He is also very judgemental and has barely any manners at all. You get him mad then you just dug your own grave.
Powers: Can manipulate any one's body to do anything
Allies: Jiro
Weapons: The Daemon Blade

Jiro~
Spoiler:

Race: 2nd daemon to exists, Half-breed (human/daemon)
Height: 6'5''
Info: Jiro is a half-breed but doesn't let that stop him from helping both the human and daemon races. He is very kind and likes to hear both sides of the story. Him and his brother don't always get along but he is a good person to have around. He is also very smart.
Powers: Telepathy/turns human
Allies: Haruko
Weapons: Silver Blade of the Moonlight

Yuki~
Spoiler:

Height: 6'7''
Info: Yuki was born in a peaceful town away from the war, but after her younger brother, Kye, get's kidnapped she takes her villages greatest weapon to try to find him. She'll do anything to get him back.
Powers: Determination
Allies: Kaori, Kye, and Ryu
Weapons: Daemon Chain of the Aruken Village

Ryu~
Spoiler:

Height: 6'8''
Info: Ryu was going to be the leader of his village, but turned down the offer once his younger brother was kidnapped. He swore he would return with his brother dead or alive, but also had a deep fear of losing the rest of his family.
Powers: Wears a necklace that repels certain daemons
Allies: Yuki, Kaori, and Kye
Weapons: The Legendary Sword of Aruken

Kaori~
Spoiler:

Race: Human shape-shifter
Height: 5'9''
Info: Kaori earned her name by being a very powerful fighter, but has always been treated poorly by everyone outside her family. She feels it is her job to protect them and will do anything to save them.
Powers: Shape-shifts into a horned daemon but ISN'T a daemon
Allies: Ryu, Yuki, and Kye
Weapons: The Phoniex Bow of Aruken

Kiyomi~
Spoiler:

Race: Vampire
Height: 5'6''
Info: Kiyomi is Ryaque's sister, and after Ryaque was banished by her parents Kiyomi felt betrayed and hurt. She vowed to get revenge, then she was banished as well. She then explored the world, searching to find her sister and demand why she just left so easily, but darkness has turned her heart black and she is now a danger to anyone whom she meets.
Powers: Super speed, super strenth, and flight
Allies: Katsuro
Weapons: Poison Arrows, Blade of the Forest, and Poison Draggon (dagger)

Katsuro~
Spoiler:

Race: Vampire
Height: 5'8''
Info: Katsuro was always a wandering vampire that tried to help people as best he could, but hated what he was because he had to kill people. Now he lives off of blood donated by people or animals and has fallen inlove with a girl he turned named Kiyomi.
Powers: Super strenght, super speed, flight, and can hypnotize weak willed people
Allies: Kiyomi
Weapons: None

Aikiri Yamamoto~
Spoiler:

Name: Aikiri Yamamoto
Race: Daemon

Height: 5'11''
Info: Aikiri was abandoned by her Daemon parents at birth and raised by a pack of wolves until she was 56 when she went off on her own to help in the war, taking two wolf pups-male and female-with her to help in combat and for companions.
Powers:
Power 1: She can transform into a dark-angel of sorts, with black angel wings, small black fangs, and her wolves change into more demonic and larger looking wolves.
Power 2: She can infuse dark power into her weapon to give it more power, and a dark looking appearence. It also give it a dark aura that extends the blade length about 5 inches.
Power 3: Using her swords when they morph together, she can trap her enemy's soul into her sword, forever trapping them in a world of torture, pain and panic.
Allies: Aikiri fights for good and is allied with Ryaque, Kye, Ryu, and Kaori, and Yuki, but they often fight and have dissagreements.
Weapons: The Dark Blades of Souls. These are three individual swords, but they can come together when Aikiri infuses her dark aura to form one long, three pronged sword. Each prong is formed by a different sword and one prong is at the hilt, another about halfway up, another making a pronged tip. The blades are slightly curved back and is black as night, along with the scabbardes she carries them in on her back.
Description: (Her clothes and hair and such): Aikiri's hair is black and straight with sapphire blue eyes and pale white skin. Her pants are like cargo pants with many pockets, only they're black and they have chains hanging on both of her hips, down to her thighs, and back up to her hips. She wears a black tanktop and tall military, steel toed, boots. She has long black, fingerless gloves with chain loops all up and down them, from about her elbow, to her hand. When she morphes into a dark angel, she eminates dark aura, forms black angel wings, small black fangs, and short claws on her hands and feet. Her skin gets a light greyish color and she eminates a sweet smell to draw the enemy (if they're boys, girls can't smell it) into her trap, enabling her to kill them quickly and easily. Her swords and their scabbards go onto black straps on her back. Her sword

This character what created by Chidorimaster22, and her character is so awesome a picture cannot capture her pure awesomeness.

Uncle Daichi~
Spoiler:

Height: 6'8''
Info: Uncle Daichi, also known as Damien, was the leader of an acient clan long ago that tried to control The Red Tiger, bringer of death, and The White Wolf, bringer of life. However, Uncle Daichi failed to understand these two creaters would've bend to anyones will and was forced to seal them inside two very unlucky people. Ryaque is one of those people, but the other is currently unknown.
Powers: Talented healer, knows special remedies to keep him from aging
Allies: None
Weapons: Two handed sword, and a crossbow with silver and iron arrows tipped with a deadly posion

Uncle Daichi wears a white robe that basically covers all of his wrinkles, but on his right arm the sleeve it torn from a battle long ago he fought. His sword is strapped to his back and mostly hidden from view. He wears old sandles and carries around an old wooden cane with the inscription "Daemons posion the world and humans are the antidote" in japanese. He limps slightly on his left leg and a chain hands from his neck containing one of the teeth from The Red Tiger.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ryaque; 04-10-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Ryaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:16 PM   #2
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: 3013~The Great War...

veary good so far! ^^

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:25 PM   #3
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This reminds me of elfen lied... But pretty good.

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SPAM [bot] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:29 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Reminded my of Elfen Lied a bit, but good nonetheless.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:49 AM   #5
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm dreaming.. About me dreaming a dream about you ;)
Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

good story so far...
Old 11-08-2009, 04:24 AM   #6
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

MannyGAGA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to MannyGAGA Send a message via Yahoo to MannyGAGA

nice!!
MannyGAGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:06 AM   #7
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yep, wonderful plot so far.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 11-08-2009, 07:19 AM   #8
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ryaque is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Chapter One: Found.

"Hey man, are you sure we should be in these woods this late at night??" A boy asked his friend as they searched the forest. "Yeah dude, I saw a demon in here last night. It's pretty weak though." The other reasured and kept walking. "But..what if it's not??? You have no idea what that demon could do!!" The boy was getting more paranoid and terrifiyed by the minute. "Listen to me," the second one said, "there is not a daemon alive that can stop us. You know that...wait what is that?" They both stopped and look under a tree. Sleeping there was a red headed, beautiful girl. The both smiled and stepped closer. "Dude, who do you think she is??" The first asked and just kept staring at her. "I don't know man..but she's so pretty....." He bent down to reach for her but then someone grabbed his hand. "Have you two no respect for the sleeping??!!" The girl hissed at them and stood up. The two boys cowered in fear as they realized that the girl they were looking at was not human. "DAEMON!!!!!!" One yelled and used his other hand to reach for his sword, but it was too late. The Daemon broke his arm then took his sword and stabbed him, putting him out of his misery. "No...no....Get away from me!!!!" The last boy yelled and turned to run away, but the daemon was quicker. "You fool...." She said then and lobbed the boys head off. "Filthy humans....they can't ever leave me alone can they??" She then tore off a piece of clothing from one of them and sighed. "Daemon slayers...." She put away the sword and started walking from where the boys came from. This war has gone on long enough...now that I've killed two of their people, more will be coming to see what happened. I need to split before I'm seen. The daemon then ran off and dissapeared.

"Sir, what do you think happened here?" A patrol officer asked the person in command. They had stummbled onto the bodies. "The way I see it...this was no ordinary daemon. Have you heard of one named Ryaque?" The lower ranking officer thought for a second then replied. "Yes..she was there when the war started, but didn't she dissapear over 500 years ago??" The leader gave a evil grin. "She's back...and from the looks of these men...stronger then ever. Rally the troops. Tell them to be on the look out for a cat daemon, but no one is to go near it, understand??" He saluted. "Yes, Seargent Wilks." He ran off to carry out the seargents orders. "Ryaque..where ever you go...I'll find you...and I will kill you." He laughed then and walked into the forest.

Last edited by Ryaque; 11-09-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:27 AM   #9
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

awesome!! Can't wait till the next part!!!

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:32 AM   #10
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryflower View Post
veary good so far! ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAM [bot] View Post
This reminds me of elfen lied... But pretty good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Reminded my of Elfen Lied a bit, but good nonetheless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaimore/naruto View Post
good story so far...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyGAGA View Post
nice!!
Quote:
yep, wonderful plot so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
awesome!! Can't wait till the next part!!!
Thank you everyone...and I have no idea what Elfen Lied is but still thank you for reading and enjoying the story.

Old 11-08-2009, 08:25 AM   #11
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

COOL! Keep writeing!

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 11-08-2009, 09:07 AM   #12
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm dreaming.. About me dreaming a dream about you ;)
Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

good... soo good
Old 11-08-2009, 05:05 PM   #13
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Chapter Two: Old friends or new ememys?

I kept walking through the forest, cursing at myself for leaving the bodies instead of burning them. Damn it Ryaque..you're too soft. Did you forget about what they did to you?? I was on my way to find a certain group of daemons I've known for a while. Cinnamon, Flara, and Aquamarine....usually they would be hard to find but they're getting sloppy....that could get them killed.

Just as it got dark I found them. They seemed to be cautious until they saw it was me. "Ryaque!!!," Cinnamon said, "it's so nice to see you again." Flara stood up and waved. "Hey Ry, been awhile." I nodded and smiled. "Yes it has my friends..but I'm afraid I'm in a bit of a fix." Aquamarine stood up and looked worried. "What is it Ryaque??" I looked at her and replied. "The Black Horses are after me. Those pain in the neck humans seem to think they can beat me." Flara laughed. "They obviously don't know who you are...what human would be stupid enough to attack a daemon over 1,000 years old?" Aquamarine giggled. "Obviously the Black Horses are stupid enough." I cleared my throut and get their attention again. "Listen girls...this war has dragged on long enough and many of our kind have been lost. I've come out of hiding for one purpose and one purpose only. I'm ending this war, but I need your help." Cinnamon clencher her fists and smiled. "Count us in Ry, we're with you to the end." I nodded. "Good, now follow me...we'll need more then just four daemons to take out the Black Horse leader." Aquamarine gave a disapproving stare. "Do you mean...we have to find...HIM???" I laughed and turned back toward the darkness. "Yes...we need to find Mikiko. Follow me." They all followed but didn't seem to approve of the idea at all.

Last edited by Ryaque; 11-09-2009 at 12:46 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:23 PM   #14
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Awesome! I like the name Aquamarine.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 11-09-2009, 12:32 PM   #15
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Good so far, but there is a lot of mistakes in there and is Demon and Daemons the same thing?
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:47 PM   #16
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
Good so far, but there is a lot of mistakes in there and is Demon and Daemons the same thing?
Thank you for telling me, I just fixed them all I think, and yes demon and daemon is the same thing, but it's sounds alittle fancier with the 'a' before the 'e.'

Old 11-09-2009, 01:20 PM   #17
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Chapter Three: Not A Daemon But Not Human Either~

All four of us walked in silence, course there really was no need to say anything, but tell that to Cinnamon. "Ryaque...why in the world are we getting Mikiko??" She seemed to have a slight wine to her voice. "Because the humans aren't as good as killing his kind then ours...infact they might not even know werewolves exist." Aquamarine's jaw dropped. "He's a...werewolf?? Didn't they once surve the humans and help capture daemons??" Flara tried to tell Aquamarine to shut up but she wouldn't listen. "How do we know that he won't betray us?? How do we know if he's not already working with them..." She wanted to say more but soon she was staring up at Ryaque from the ground with a large bruise on her face. "Shut up..shut the hell up....you don't know him and you have no right to judge him!!!!" I could feel the anger filling up inside of me...part of me wanted to kill her right there, but I knew there was no point in killing her. She was young..she didn't know what drove me over the edge...but if she wants to stay alive she'll learn quickly. Cinnamon helped Aqumarine up and gave me a dirty glare. "She doesn't know what happened Ryaque...cut her some slack." I didn't say a word..I just walked on.

It had been three days and still no sign of Mikiko, but then again werewolves were masters at hiding. Aquamarine suddenly froze and sniffed the air. "Humans..and a lot of them." She took out her sword and grinned. "I was starting to get hungry." Flara already was off to get them and Aquamarine followed close behind. "Sorry Ry, but it's lunch time.." Cinnamon then disappeared as well. I shook my head and sighed. "So young and arrogent....if you wait food comes to you..." A man stepped out of the forest and raised his sword. "So you did come back..eh Ryaque?" Seargent Wilks seemed overly pleased with himself. "What are you planning this time?" I let my claws out and prepared to fight. "Why should I tell a filthy beast like you?" Wilks laughed and pointed his sword at me. "You're the 'filthy beast' you daemons have hidden like cowards in the darkness..it's my job to end you all." He charged forward and swung. The next thing he heard was a big thud. His sword had hit a tree while I was long gone. "Smart little thing..I'll give her that." A officer came up and saluted. "Sir we've lost sight of all the daemons, sir." Seargent Wilks drew his sword from the tree and glared. "Do you know where they are heading?" The officer shook his head. "No sir..they dis..." He never got to finish. His head fell to the ground along with his body shortly afterward. "Fool....they are too dangerouse to lose."

I met up with Flara, Aquamarine, and Cinnamon a few minutes later. Flara wiped away some gore from her mouth and smiled. "Ry, you missed one hell of a feast." Cinnamon laughed and cleaned her sword. "Villagers, all weak and defence less; it was just too easy." Aquamarine stayed silent but nodded. She must be alittle upset about earlier still..."Hey Ry, where were you?" I smiled and looked off in the distance. "I met up with an old friend...but come we must find Mikiko before the full moon." Aquamarine finally spoke up. "Why?" Flara slapped her in the back of the head. "A werewolf is uncontrolable on the full moon stupid." I snickered alittle when flush marks appeared on Aquamarine's face. "Come...he should be close."

Flara had taken the lead and look around. "Ry, there is something up ahead...it's big." I stepped forward and smiled. "It's his cave. You three stay out here...I'll be back shortly." I walked into the darkness and left my friends alone to themselves.

I hadn't walked far before I heard something. "Ryaque.....it's been so long...." I would reconized that soothing, but somehow annoying, voice anywhere. "Mikiko..." A man jumped down from somewhere at the top of the cave and smiled. "In the flesh, but what's a beautiful cat daemon like you doing in a cave with me...alone??" He seemed to like the last part..'alone.' My expression didn't change..I simply answered. "I need you're help...." He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Say no more I'm with ya cutie."

Aquamarine stood up and look worried. "Did you hear that?" Cinnamon, who was laying on the ground, opened her eyes. "What is it now Miss Paranoid?" Aquamarine didn't seem to notice the insult. "I just heard someone yell...from inside the cave...The next second I walked out; Mikiko was clenching his arm and followed, swearing at me. "So...you've got the girls together eh?" Flara glared at him. "Okay listen dog, you're here just because Ryaque said we needed you, which I think is a bunch of bull...you over step the line once..and I mean ONCE..and you're going to find yourself with a heart full of silver. Got it?" Mikiko seemed alittle fazed but none the worse for wear. "Yes ma'm." I cut in before any more threats could be said. "Now everyone..one more person to get then we're going to pay Seargent Wilks a friendly little visit..."

Last edited by Ryaque; 11-09-2009 at 01:39 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:36 PM   #18
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh cool! I like... aquamarine the best. ALso Mikiko is a good character!

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 11-09-2009, 01:45 PM   #19
Ryaque
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Oh cool! I like... aquamarine the best. ALso Mikiko is a good character!
Thanks Cherry.

Old 11-09-2009, 02:14 PM   #20
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Your welcome! ^^

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely

Tags
unwanted girl ninaja