Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 10-17-2009, 09:51 AM   #1
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Iruka Umino fanclub

Biography

Iruka Umino is a loving and kind teacher who teaches at the Ninja Academy. His parents were killed during the Kyuubi attack on the village. Since the kyuubi was sealed inside of Naruto, he naturally resented the kid. But realizing how much they both were alike, he started caring for Naruto like a big brother.

Debut: Chapter 1; Episode 1: Enter Uzumaki Naruto!
Ninja Registration: 011850
Academy Graduation Age: 11
Chuunin Graduation at about: 16
Birthdate: May 26
Horoscope: Gemini
Blood Type: O
Height: 178cm
Weight: 66.2kg
English Voice Actor Quinton Flynn
Japanese Voice Actor: Toshihiko Seki

JutsuQuotes

-(To Naruto) "Master Jiraiya only had praise for you. He was always boasting about you, saying you were like his own grandchild. He had faith that you were the one who would inherit his will, and truly believed that you would one day be a great Hokage. Master Jiraiya will always watch over you. Even this very minute, he's watching from somewhere. He wouldn't be happy seeing you sad like this. So.. Be your usual self, the one he praised so much. Don't stay depressed forever. For Master Jiraiya himself, one of the Legendary Sannin… acknowledged you as his promising student!"

-(Letter to Naruto) "I expected you'd try to rush out to the battlefield right away. I know you're ready to fight. If you're reading this letter it means I couldn't stop you. Lady Tsunade ordered us to Kumogakure's secret island to guard you and delay you from leaving as long as possible. I'm writing this letter just in case things don't work out like I want them to… which is pretty pathetic considering I'll be on an official mission. But if that's how it goes… I don't know if I'll manage to give this to you or not, but there's something I need to tell you. In fact, now that you've left, it's the only thing left to say. Come back alive, Naruto!"

-"It seems like the small leaves in the Village of Konoha have inherited that "will of fire" you spoke of, Third. The fire on the leaves will eventually burn greater and stronger.... It will flash its light and protect this village."

Members:

i_love_kakashi
mangagirl
SakuraGirl
kibaxino4ever234
Hockey Otaku
Anbu_Black_Op
Level6Ninja
Seven
Paradox Within
Kibafan1
gamma-sennin
Gaara's Girl
Kiseki
Engineer Basko
gamerbabe
H!kari
KANKUROSGIRL
Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu
Ruzki Hyuga
rinneganforce
KitarahTobi
Kushina&Minato<3
PrinceofPeace
The sage of the six paths
Rikudo Sennin-Kage
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
HeartHurtsFromHisDeath~

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 07-11-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:11 PM   #2
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Iruka fanclub!!! ^_^

This is the IRUKA FANCLUB!!!!!!!
YAY Iruka!!! We love you!<3

Reasons to like Iruka:
1. He is sweet
2. He saved Naruto (somewhat from being a trouble maker, he showed him the way)
3. He always knows whats right
4. Iruka is just plain awesome and cute!!!<3

No haters please, I don't see how you can hate him though.

Memebers
i_love_kakashi
mangagirl
SakuraGirl
kibaxino4ever234
Hockey Otaku
Anbu_Black_Op
Level6Ninja

Last edited by i_love_kakashi; 07-23-2010 at 12:08 AM.
i_love_kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:15 PM   #3
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl
Default Re: Iruka fanclub!!! ^_^

i love him!! ill join

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:16 PM   #4
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Thanks manga!!!
Old 10-23-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

me join plz
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 05:09 PM   #6
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
me join plz
Yes you can join and thankyou ^_^
Old 11-09-2009, 05:47 AM   #7
kibaxino4ever234
Genin

kibaxino4ever234 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I join, Iruka is so cute!
kibaxino4ever234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:03 PM   #8
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibaxino4ever234 View Post
I join, Iruka is so cute!
Thankyouu!!!
Old 11-10-2009, 05:06 PM   #9
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'll join! Iruka is cool!

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:11 PM   #10
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Thankyou hockeyy
Old 07-22-2010, 11:49 PM   #11
Anbu_Black_Op
Genin

Anbu_Black_Op has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via Yahoo to Anbu_Black_Op

xD ill join just so you have more people
<~~

Chaos is the score upon which reality is written.~Henry Miller
Spoiler:
Fukk yo couches Nigga!!!Ban me muthafukkas do it you aint got the balls
Anbu_Black_Op is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:53 PM   #12
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu_Black_Op View Post
xD ill join just so you have more people
Aww, thank you Dear!<3
Old 07-23-2010, 12:01 AM   #13
Level6Ninja
Genin

Level6Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

/joins because you asked xD

Level6Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:08 AM   #14
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level6Ninja View Post
/joins because you asked xD
THANK YOU!
Old 07-23-2010, 12:12 AM   #15
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

Joins because you felt for my deleted thread.

Spoiler:

Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:49 AM   #16
Paradox Within
Special Jonin Candidate

Paradox Within has completed a tough C-rank mission!Paradox Within has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox Within

Finally some appreciation for the man who replaced Naruto's parents. ;~;

Iruka deserves some love! <3
May I join? 8]
Old 07-23-2010, 06:32 AM   #17
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I want to join! =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:19 AM   #18
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*joins*

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:31 AM   #19
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Can I join?
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:56 AM   #20
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

He is the man! I join this...

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote