Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-07-2009, 10:06 PM   #1
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Steven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Kenshiro vs Iceman

Who Wins?
Old 11-07-2009, 10:22 PM   #2
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kenshiro vs Iceman

Kenshiro owns with his mastery of Hokuto Shinken, the man walks the path of the Savior, Ken knows where all the Acupressure points are located at, and thinks to Hokuto Shinken Kenshiro uses all 100% of his body musical, and his attacks like Unconscious Transmigration of Souls: The ultimate secret technique of Hokuto Shinken, which can only be mastered by those who experience true sorrow. this attack makes all attacks miss him, for how long it is unkown, and Ken can also use Skull Splitting Fist: A knee kick to the face used against Diamond, causing his head to split open in half, Five Finger Explosion: Causes the opponent's fingers to explode, and many more that I can't remumbur, with this Ken can brake Ice Man apart, and if Lava did nothing to Ken when it touched him he can tank a few Ice attacks as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 11-07-2009, 10:30 PM   #3
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Kenshiro owns with his mastery of Hokuto Shinken, the man walks the path of the Savior, Ken knows where all the Acupressure points are located at, and thinks to Hokuto Shinken Kenshiro uses all 100% of his body musical, and his attacks like Unconscious Transmigration of Souls: The ultimate secret technique of Hokuto Shinken, which can only be mastered by those who experience true sorrow. this attack makes all attacks miss him, for how long it is unkown, and Ken can also use Skull Splitting Fist: A knee kick to the face used against Diamond, causing his head to split open in half, Five Finger Explosion: Causes the opponent's fingers to explode, and many more that I can't remumbur, with this Ken can brake Ice Man apart, and if Lava did nothing to Ken when it touched him he can tank a few Ice attacks as well
Iceman could freeze his body soild in a sec and create a great ice ball over his head and crush him.

plus Iceman's body is covered by stronger ice.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:37 PM   #4
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Iceman could freeze his body soild in a sec and create a great ice ball over his head and crush him.

how if he uses Unconscious Transmigration of Souls, + Kens speed is Hypersonic

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 11-07-2009, 10:42 PM   #5
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Oh and BTW Ken blow up a Tank with ease using nothing but his punches

Old 11-07-2009, 10:44 PM   #6
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
how if he uses Unconscious Transmigration of Souls, + Kens speed is Hypersonic
Doesn't matter Iceman can freeze everything in the world in a sec, freezing him in mid air or running whatever he's doing.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:48 PM   #7
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Doesn't matter Iceman can freeze everything in the world in a sec, freezing him in mid air or running whatever he's doing.
He can't Freeze nothing, Unconscious Transmigration of Souls turns Ken into Nothing, making all attacks miss, and you are overrating Iceman, when could he Freeze the whole plaint in 1 sec, and again, all attack, effects, everything Misses when Ken is in Unconscious Transmigration of Souls form, and the beaty of this move is that Ken is free to attack

Old 11-07-2009, 11:01 PM   #8
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
He can't Freeze nothing, Unconscious Transmigration of Souls turns Ken into Nothing, making all attacks miss, and you are overrating Iceman, when could he Freeze the whole plaint in 1 sec, and again, all attack, effects, everything Misses when Ken is in Unconscious Transmigration of Souls form, and the beaty of this move is that Ken is free to attack
since his powers were increased to a Omega-level mutant and has yet to tap his full mutant potential.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:23 PM   #9
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
since his powers were increased to a Omega-level mutant and has yet to tap his full mutant potential.
but in the X-Man Tear list he's not that high, on less it's been up dated, and it still can't hit nothing

Old 11-08-2009, 06:15 AM   #10
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Kenshiro rapes.

Ever heard of Intangibility?

Iceman cant do anything to him.
Kenshiro has the power to kill everyone with just one touch.
Just a little wipe with his piggy finger kills.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 11-08-2009, 06:18 AM   #11
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

MannyGAGA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to MannyGAGA Send a message via Yahoo to MannyGAGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Kenshiro rapes.

Ever heard of Intangibility?

Iceman cant do anything to him.
Kenshiro has the power to kill everyone with just one touch.
Just a little wipe with his piggy finger kills.
lolsz true
kenshiro would just auto kill iceman