Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 11-07-2009, 10:13 AM   #41
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL
Default Re: Orochimaru could still come back into the series! THE BEST PREDICTION EVER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
Here's an idea I wanna throw out! WHAT IF NARUTO DIES O.o!
then peace would never come to the ninja world. According to the Great Toads prophecy Jiraiya would train the one who either destroyed or saved the ninja world. He is dead now and naruto is the last of his students. So if Naruto dies then there would forever be war in the ninja world.

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Old 11-07-2009, 10:25 AM   #42
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Orochimaru could still come back into the series! THE BEST PREDICTION EVER!!!

Quote:
But Susano is almost living, the controller doesn't control it, it acts on its own, like it is a being?!
Naw, the user controls it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 11-07-2009, 10:31 AM   #43
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reala View Post
Naw, the user controls it
well, it sure as crap doesn't seem that way, anyway, we might find out later, if Kishi wants to let that out though
Quote:
then peace would never come to the ninja world. According to the Great Toads prophecy Jiraiya would train the one who either destroyed or saved the ninja world. He is dead now and naruto is the last of his students. So if Naruto dies then there would forever be war in the ninja world.
Darn it, but that's true

Old 11-07-2009, 10:50 AM   #44
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED

Awards Showcase

Quote:
well, it sure as crap doesn't seem that way, anyway, we might find out later, if Kishi wants to let that out though
Of course the user controls it, it's a technique activated by the sharingan. the sharingan controls it and tells it what to do.
it's really obvious!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 11-07-2009, 11:22 AM   #45
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reala View Post
Of course the user controls it, it's a technique activated by the sharingan. the sharingan controls it and tells it what to do.
it's really obvious!!
It only tells it to attack, other than attack, the sharingan doesn't seem to move around or have to look where its attacking or the user has to waves his arms, you know what I'm saying

Old 11-07-2009, 12:03 PM   #46
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Didn't Oro & Kabuto want Naruto to get rid of one particular Akatsuki member?At 1st I thought it might have Pain.Did they know that Madara was pulling the strings?What if Madara's strings are being led by another.What is Danzou's role in all of this?Does Madara's & Danzou's plans cross paths or coencide with another?
Maybe I need to put this in a new thread.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Old 11-07-2009, 12:19 PM   #47
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Oro's not comming back, atleast not in the way you're presenting it. It was Oro's soul that was within Sasuke, and was trying to manifest in the Sasuke Vs. Itachi fight. Itachi's Susano'o had the Totsuka no Tsurugi, that was capable of sealing anything it peirces in an eternal dream-like illusion. So it was Oro's soul that was sealed, and I already have this long hypothesis about how it's not possable to summon someone from a sealed demension, even with Juinjutsu(but that would involve a long example that has nothing to do with this thread). This is why I don't think that even if the KabuMaru thing comes to be(as I think it will), it really won't be Oro. Kabuto may have his abilities, but Oro actually comming back isn't going to happen, IMO.

Besides, I think Kabuto would have known if Oro would come back via him graphing his skin on him(I mean he is a medical prodagie, I really think he would have done his research), Kabuto wouldn't have done it. He dossn't want Oro back, he wants just wants to become more powerful then him. IMO, what he's taken from Oro's body was his skin because Oro was the white snake and the white snake is suposed to show imortality, and power.

IMO, the only way were going to see anything Oro realated is through Kabuto.

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo
Old 11-07-2009, 01:20 PM   #48
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeFallen View Post
Oro's not comming back, atleast not in the way you're presenting it. It was Oro's soul that was within Sasuke, and was trying to manifest in the Sasuke Vs. Itachi fight. Itachi's Susano'o had the Totsuka no Tsurugi, that was capable of sealing anything it peirces in an eternal dream-like illusion. So it was Oro's soul that was sealed, and I already have this long hypothesis about how it's not possable to summon someone from a sealed demension, even with Juinjutsu(but that would involve a long example that has nothing to do with this thread). This is why I don't think that even if the KabuMaru thing comes to be(as I think it will), it really won't be Oro. Kabuto may have his abilities, but Oro actually comming back isn't going to happen, IMO.

Besides, I think Kabuto would have known if Oro would come back via him graphing his skin on him(I mean he is a medical prodagie, I really think he would have done his research), Kabuto wouldn't have done it. He dossn't want Oro back, he wants just wants to become more powerful then him. IMO, what he's taken from Oro's body was his skin because Oro was the white snake and the white snake is suposed to show imortality, and power.

IMO, the only way were going to see anything Oro realated is through Kabuto.
Way to be pessemistic -_____________-

BTW! What does IMO mean, I've seen that acrinom so much but...

Old 11-07-2009, 01:51 PM   #49
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Way to be pessemistic -_____________-

BTW! What does IMO mean, I've seen that acrinom so much but...
Sorry! Don't mean to be a debbie downer lol

IMO means: In My Opinion

Hope that helps ^___^

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo
Old 11-07-2009, 02:10 PM   #50
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It only tells it to attack, other than attack, the sharingan doesn't seem to move around or have to look where its attacking or the user has to waves his arms, you know what I'm saying
The sharingan doesn't need to move around or anything, it's controlling susanoo's movements, that doesn't mean it needs to move around

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 11-07-2009, 02:12 PM   #51
akatsukirocks
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukirocks saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

of course he will come back
he is already taking over kabuto's body

Hug/Feed my Egg/Pokemon

I adopted:
Spoiler:
Coyote Starrk

Kotetsu, Kid Ed, Link, Kagome, Komui

Jiraya: ok naruto, your first task is to walk on water.
Naruto: like jesus??
Jiraya: yes naruto.... like jesus....
Naruto: wait a minute.... does that mean jesus was a ninja?
Jiraya: YES NARUTO.....JESUS WAS A NINJA."
Naruto: really?!!?
Jiraya: NO NOT REALLY!!!
Old 11-07-2009, 02:26 PM   #52
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

There is a HUGE flaw in your prediction. Itachi was the only one who had the sword, so it immediately dissapeared from existance as soon as he
Spoiler:
died.
Because of that, not one of your ideas can be possible. Besides, it's not likely that Sasuke will ever die. IMO, this is definately NOT the best prediction ever.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:08 AM   #53
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
There is a HUGE flaw in your prediction. Itachi was the only one who had the sword, so it immediately dissapeared from existance as soon as he
Spoiler:
died.
Because of that, not one of your ideas can be possible. Besides, it's not likely that Sasuke will ever die. IMO, this is definately NOT the best prediction ever.
Hmph, whatever

Old 11-08-2009, 07:23 AM   #54
AaronSasori
Apprentice Genin

AaronSasori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think of course he is going to return, besides they wouldnt have made the story line so that Kabuto was part of him
Old 11-08-2009, 07:29 AM   #55
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronSasori View Post
I think of course he is going to return, besides they wouldnt have made the story line so that Kabuto was part of him
They could've just made it so that Kabuto could have a rematch with Naruto too ya know

Old 11-08-2009, 08:44 AM   #56
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukefallen View Post
sorry! Don't mean to be a debbie downer lol

imo means: In my opinion

hope that helps ^___^
tnx!!

Old 11-08-2009, 12:30 PM   #57
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
His soul is in a demonic realm, he's not coming back, ever.
we'll see

Old 11-08-2009, 02:31 PM   #58
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
this is the ultimate

i don't know how to make decent perdictions, i have no imagination...
You have more imagination than you know man (wait, I think woman)

Old 11-08-2009, 06:14 PM   #59
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ye forgot my theory
Now that Pain is dead, Madara may need someone who can revive him. He said Pain's revive ability was supposed to be for him. We now there had to be a reason Orochimaru was allowed in Akatsuki

-edit: the post got cut off—I had posted 3 long paragraphs too. Damn crappy forum

Well I was basically gonna say that Orochimaru knew about reviving dead people. Madara needs to be revived. Also Madara has control over other dimensions and can teleport people in and out, so he could possibly teleport Orochimaru out of the other dimension
Old 11-09-2009, 04:05 AM   #60
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

[QUOTE=yokokurama;1680313]Ye forgot my theory
Now that Pain is dead, Madara may need someone who can revive him. He said Pain's revive ability was supposed to be for him. We now there had to be a reason Orochimaru was allowed in Akatsuki

-edit: the post got cut off