Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-31-2009, 03:14 PM   #1
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Where is he?

Can someone tell me where to find Konohamaru in that mission at the beginning of the game. When I talk to people I see no green arrow and all they say is "he's over there".

Quote:
@ Devroux: Fighting with my foot in your ass is always fun too, but I don't see any "my foot in your ass" locations, do I?

The Vicious Wolverine of the Nine Jungle Beasts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Forgotten One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:22 PM   #2
Alex_BR
Genin Elite

Alex_BR is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Where is he?

When you talk to people they will say "he's over there" but if you press 'select' then you'll see the 'arrows' and where they're pointing to =]
Alex_BR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:59 PM   #3
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

I've looked I can't see the arrows on my TV. Is he always in the same spot or a different one each time?

Quote:
@ Devroux: Fighting with my foot in your ass is always fun too, but I don't see any "my foot in your ass" locations, do I?

Old 10-31-2009, 06:03 PM   #4
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hmmm... maybe you should try checking in front of the Hokage's Mansion or in front of the Ninja Academy. I think he's at one of those spots if I rmember it right.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #5
Alex_BR
Genin Elite

Alex_BR is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Actually he's never on the same spot twice... all you gotta do is open your map after you talk to people, there will be a leaf village simbol working as an arrow on the exact location where the person you talked to is, all you gotta do is to follow its sharper side straight and you'll find him... if it doesn't work just keep searching in the boxes you find around... you'll find him eventually... hope it helped you anyways... =]
Alex_BR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:13 PM   #6
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_BR View Post
Actually he's never on the same spot twice... all you gotta do is open your map after you talk to people, there will be a leaf village simbol working as an arrow on the exact location where the person you talked to is, all you gotta do is to follow its sharper side straight and you'll find him... if it doesn't work just keep searching in the boxes you find around... you'll find him eventually... hope it helped you anyways... =]
Wait, Alex_BR has it right. I thought you meant where to find him to start the mission. Just do what he says and you should find him.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:35 PM   #7
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Found it. Thanks

Quote:

Old 11-05-2009, 01:03 AM   #8
Espada Ulquiorra
Genin

Espada Ulquiorra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yea it took me a long time to find him too but he is right looking ot the map to see where the arrows point is good to know......
I am Espada #4 Ulquiorra Cifer
Bleach is the Ultimate Anime
I love my wife HALLY
My favorite wrestler Hulk Hogan
Espada Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:03 PM   #9
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Forgotten One View Post
I've looked I can't see the arrows on my TV. Is he always in the same spot or a different one each time?
They are very hard to see unless you have a huge screen t.v and even then it is hard to see
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:09 PM   #10
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha View Post
They are very hard to see unless you have a huge screen t.v and even then it is hard to see
Lmao, talk about bad thinking. =P

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
konohamaru, uns