Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 11-06-2009, 09:47 AM   #1
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation Err..Konan.

I really don't understand Pain X Konan. Do all of those supporters know that those are all dead bodies? Why the heck would Konan be paired with dead people? She deserves better than that.
I could understand Nagato X Konan, but not Pain X Konan. And even then, I think Nagato's too frail for her. I think she sticks with him because they are best friends - they have stuck together since childhood and they are all they have left of their lives - but I do not really think it was a romantic thing so much as people are thinking.

Konan has been paired around alittle too much, though - Itachi X Konan, Hidan X Konan, Deidara X Konan - just wait. I think all of those are out there. If anyone, I'd probably vouch for Deidara X Konan, just because both of their jutsu are unique and artistic... That's about it.

So who do you think Konan is best with? Lemme hear it.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Yuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:10 AM   #2
reiko1995
Academy Graduate

reiko1995 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Err..Konan.

err...i like konan with the one with the rinnegan n piercings....Pein or Nagato? I dunno. but she does look good with any of them...including deidara...BUT HES DEAD! Errgh. WHY IS HE DEAD?!
reiko1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:22 AM   #3
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

let them die...
Spoiler:
nagato is dead, BTW

konan should be with, umm. errr konan should be with.. who is around konans age???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:03 AM   #4
KarinxInoFan
Special Jonin Candidate

KarinxInoFan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like her in a love triangle with Karin and Ino
I just think it's really cute.
KarinxInoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:04 AM   #5
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Err X Konan?

I don't mind. :3
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:59 PM   #6
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

There is nothing wrong with a little necrophelia, xD
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:29 PM   #7
Tobi36
Freshmen Academy Student

Tobi36 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
I agree with you.
Tobi36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:21 PM   #8
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

MelisaArtemis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

They were childhood friends? and Pein (or Yahiko) was the first person who shows her companionship, even earlier than Nagato did.
MelisaArtemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #9
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
let them die...
Spoiler:
nagato is dead, BTW

konan should be with, umm. errr konan should be with.. who is around konans age???
Quote:
Originally Posted by reiko1995 View Post
err...i like konan with the one with the rinnegan n piercings....Pein or Nagato? I dunno. but she does look good with any of them...including deidara...BUT HES DEAD! Errgh. WHY IS HE DEAD?!
I know Nagato, (all the pains), Deidara, and Hidan are dead. I know that. I'm being hypothetical, because in the fan world, pairing possibilites never die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
Err X Konan?

I don't mind. :3
Haha, You've got competition!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelisaArtemis View Post
They were childhood friends? and Pein (or Yahiko) was the first person who shows her companionship, even earlier than Nagato did.
Yeah, Yahiko was generally there for her more, but Nagato and her were still very very close. They were all orphans, they're all they had for each other.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-06-2009, 04:56 PM   #10
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Ya see, that's the thing. When people claim to like PeinKonan, they actually mean YahikoKonan or NagatoKonan. I guess rather than just really think about it, it's easier to just put PeinKonan instead. I actually like both (YxK and NxK)

This also goes with Pein fangirls; Do they love Nagato, or do they love Yahiko/Yahiko's Body? Obviously, most don't know they actually love the latter and not the former (Meaning, they love Yahiko/Y's Body and not Nagato or his old, boney body)

As for who I like Konan with, I like YahiKonNaga, KisaKonan, and ItaKonan. And maybe KonanHina/KonanSaku.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:20 PM   #11
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

Actually I don't think any evil person deserves love. ^^
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:21 PM   #12
ShadowKyuubi
Chunin Exam Participant

ShadowKyuubi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

idk...i guess its just cuz they're always seen together so everyone just assumes they r together...
ShadowKyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:23 PM   #13
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuta View Post
I know Nagato, (all the pains), Deidara, and Hidan are dead. I know that. I'm being hypothetical, because in the fan world, pairing possibilites never die.

Haha, You've got competition!

Yeah, Yahiko was generally there for her more, but Nagato and her were still very very close. They were all orphans, they're all they had for each other.
well you said they shouldnt be pairing konan with dead bodies...

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:26 PM   #14
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
Actually I don't think any evil person deserves love. ^^
Konan wasn't really evil. She was only in the Akatsuki to be with Pein/Yahiko/Nagato. ^ ^

I like Nagato X Konan more, but I also lean towards Pein X Konan/Yahiko X Konan

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:33 AM   #15
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

♥I understand things like NagatoXKonan and PeinXKonan, not that i care who they get with

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:38 PM   #16
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
well you said they shouldnt be pairing konan with dead bodies...
Let me rephrase...
While the characters were alive, they could be a pair.
Pain, however, is a collection of dead bodies...
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-27-2009, 04:39 PM   #17
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi36 View Post
I agree with you.
YES THERE IS!

*HURL*
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-27-2009, 05:03 PM   #18
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
True. xD

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:55 PM   #19
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
True. xD

...Oh, come on...
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-27-2009, 08:04 PM   #20
painxkonan
Chunin Exam Participant

painxkonan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i like PainxKonan....i mean NagatoxKonan, you know before he lost his life
but, if you think about Pain is Nagato right?
painxkonan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akatsuki, deidara, konan, pain