Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 11-05-2009, 06:51 PM   #21
xXshinigamiXx
Freshmen Academy Student

xXshinigamiXx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Orochimaru could still come back into the series! THE BEST PREDICTION EVER!!!

hes not going to come back
Old 11-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #22
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Orochimaru could still come back into the series! THE BEST PREDICTION EVER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXshinigamiXx View Post
-___-way to be pessimistic

Old 11-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #23
GaaraoftheSand13
Chunin

Location: An empty road; the only one that I have ever known.
GaaraoftheSand13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXshinigamiXx View Post
Where is your proof O_o
Old 11-05-2009, 07:00 PM   #24
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraoftheSand13 View Post
Where is your proof O_o
His soul is in a demonic realm, he's not coming back, ever.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #25
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraoftheSand13 View Post
Where is your proof O_o
I don't think there's any

Old 11-05-2009, 07:02 PM   #26
GaaraoftheSand13
Chunin

Location: An empty road; the only one that I have ever known.
GaaraoftheSand13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
His soul is in a demonic realm, he's not coming back, ever.
I think he'll come back and die, just so he has a proper death. Maybe Anko can go kill him, she needs more screen/panel time anyway. I bet souls can come out of demonic realms, though I haven't tested it. Let's try Danzo's!
Old 11-06-2009, 06:04 AM   #27
valtreck
Genin

valtreck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to valtreck Send a message via Skype™ to valtreck

orochimaru's return
Spoiler:
SSSSSSUUUUUUGGGGGOOOOAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2009, 02:01 PM   #28
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by valtreck View Post
orochimaru's return
Spoiler:
SSSSSSUUUUUUGGGGGOOOOAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Even if so, it MUST be inevitable

Old 11-06-2009, 02:04 PM   #29
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
I was just thinking of a prediction. The sword that the Susano uses for Itachi and recently Sasuke is a SEALING SWORD. When Orochimaru was stabbed by the Susano's sword, he was only kept in a separate Hell in a sealing world with whoever else was sealed in there too.

1st IDEA!:::::Well, maybe there is a chance that when (most likey- sorry fangirls) Sasuke and (most likely too-sorry fanboys) Madara will die. The Susano will be lost forever. But then Naruto will feel sorry for those people in that infinite Hell and will either personally or make someone else unseal it. Dead people's souls will come back and Orochimaru too.

Option 1: In the end, either he is still evil and picks a fight with Naruto, which I imagine where Naruto will just flash step there and kill him with a quick blow (imagine it like Byakuya in Bleach), he'll also probably have a regretful and sad face whil killing Orochimaru for the finish.

Option 2
Sub-option 1: In the end, he has regretted everything he has done and apologizes for everything. He is on the verge of death, and this is when he has a long and sad/painful talk with Tsunade (if she's still alive by then) about all his regrets
Sub-option 2: The same as above, except that Tsunade is dead by know. So the only difference is that he talks to Naruto about it all.

2nd IDEA!:::::Sasuke dies when either he is fighting Naruto, if so then Madara might come in afterwards and pick a fight. Another thing could be that Sasuke dies helping Naruto fight Madara later. Either way though, Sasuke dies and Madara lives and fights.

Option 1: Orochimaru proclaimed that he hates Naruto more than he could imagine, and is quite glad Sasuke is dead. He also would say that he would join in with Naruto against Madara anyway, because he wants to end "the damned Uchiha bloodline", as he would most likely say. So he fights with him against Madara, with the outcome unknown, possibility of him dieing, winning but running away, or returning to the village to see Tsunade (if she would be alive)...

Option 2: Orochimaru decides to fight with Madara. Basically any outcome may come out of this.

3rd IDEA!:::::Naruto or someone defeats Susano somehow and then anything that fits with this that is above may happen. I cannot put options, because there are too many with THIS ONE!

BTW, NOTE THAT IN ALL OF THESE NARUTO'S DEATH AND KABUTO TURNING INTO OROCHIMARU ARE ALSO SOME POSSIBILITIES!

Anyway, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK!

wow ... that's interesting..though I doubt that Orochi might return ..but who knows what he's capable of..that devil

It@chi The Prince of Sharingan

Old 11-06-2009, 02:11 PM   #30
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bella Rose View Post
wow ... that's interesting..though I doubt that Orochi might return ..but who knows what he's capable of..that devil
Ya never know, maybe HE IS THE DEVIL. After all, you can make some crazy twists in Naruto that can make sense, even THIS to an extent

Old 11-06-2009, 04:16 PM   #31
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

really good theroy's you got's here and yes....this is ultimate xD

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!
Old 11-07-2009, 04:53 AM   #32
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You know, I was thinking, there are alot of other things that could happen if Sasuke didn't die first, but Susano's sword was unsealed during a fight somehow, then what'd happen?!

Old 11-07-2009, 06:10 AM   #33
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
My prediction is that Orochimaru will come back in the Form of Kabutomaru.

^ Agree.

I like your theories they are creative and anythings posible .
Old 11-07-2009, 06:16 AM   #34
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemico View Post
^ Agree.

I like your theories they are creative and anythings posible .
THX! But, yeah, that's the most likely way

Old 11-07-2009, 06:38 AM   #35
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

But now I feel like an idiot making this

Old 11-07-2009, 07:15 AM   #36
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

the sword itachi used was one that sealed Orochimaru away forever, and i think you can only unlock it if you own the sword, which i believe went down with Itachi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 11-07-2009, 07:17 AM   #37
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reala View Post
the sword itachi used was one that sealed Orochimaru away forever, and i think you can only unlock it if you own the sword, which i believe went down with Itachi
there's a chance that Susano could be multiple beings that share everything they have, making this possible easily

Old 11-07-2009, 07:26 AM   #38
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

i doubt susanoo would "share" , plus susanoo isn't a multiple being, it's a life threatening technique

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 11-07-2009, 07:42 AM   #39
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reala View Post
i doubt susanoo would "share" , plus susanoo isn't a multiple being, it's a life threatening technique
But Susano is almost living, the controller doesn't control it, it acts on its own, like it is a being?!

Old 11-07-2009, 10:09 AM   #40
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Here's an idea I wanna throw out! WHAT IF NARUTO DIES O.o!