Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 10-10-2009, 06:28 PM   #41
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Do you hate it when your friends lie about liking anime?

Not really because I did the same thing. I lied about hating Naruto for about 6 months until my friends found out that I got the "Naruto: Rise of a Ninja" game.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:37 PM   #42
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, some of my friends have done that.
They said they were way into Naruto when I talk to them, but in front of other people, they say it's a retarded crappy show.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:38 PM   #43
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yes
so much

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:39 PM   #44
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

Thats why I don't tell them I like it.

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:46 PM   #45
Kizomaru Yukimoto
Banned

Location: Some say if you cry you are weak, some say if you cry you are dumb, I say if you cry you are human
Kizomaru Yukimoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah I hate that. I only no about 3ppl who are my friends who truley like anime.
Kizomaru Yukimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #46
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

most of my frienz don't like anime/manga, but the ones that do are perfectly open about it. i guess i just hav good frienz ^_^

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:40 PM   #47
Lockon_Stratos_GN-002
Chunin Exam Participant

Lockon_Stratos_GN-002 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yes i hate it when ppl lie
Lockon_Stratos_GN-002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:44 PM   #48
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

Omg i hate that so much!!!

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:43 PM   #49
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

It gets me mad when someone disses an anime show and then tries to come back to it once it gets popular.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:46 PM   #50
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Like my sister for example, she didnt even like naruto until I introduce her to the show and during that time naruto was in the middle of season 1 with Zabuza and Kakashi. She would say she likes it but during time she didnt watch no more because it got boring because there was barely any fighting now. Then when shippuden comes back to disney xd, she wants to come back to the show like she already like the show from the beginning. That really makes me mad.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 11-05-2009, 06:47 PM   #51
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

I dont see why somebody would lie about liking an anime, you like it or not, leave it at that, dont come back to an anime show once you talk trash about it.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 11-05-2009, 06:48 PM   #52
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This has never happened to me.
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:48 PM   #53
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

They don't lie about it, they say it right in front of me. But that sometimes makes me want to punch them in the face because they always make fun of me for liking it. >.<
But I don't, I hate anything that refers to violence.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:18 PM   #54
Smudss
Apprentice Genin

Smudss is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The people I hang around with lie about it.
I don't really care though. Not like you'd achieve anything by stating you don't like Anime. Why should people care about what you watch. Like South Park, that's worse than any Anime, but people with lie about that saying they do watch it, because that's what some people consider "cooler" or more mature...
Really dumb...
I don't lie about it... I'd say I like Naruto...
Also, I'm sure everyone, at one point or another has liked at least one Anime...
Smudss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:26 PM   #55
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudss View Post
I don't really care though. Not like you'd achieve anything by stating you don't like Anime. Why should people care about what you watch. Like South Park, that's worse than any Anime, but people with lie about that saying they do watch it, because that's what some people consider "cooler" or more mature...
Really dumb...
Also, I'm sure everyone, at one point or another has liked at least one Anime...
Rep for that. About the South Park thing, it's just like in my school, I'm the only one who likes anime (Literally) and everyone thinks it's stupid, or it's boring. They say South Park or Family Guy's better. IMO, those shows are dumb and they sometimes go way past the line. I never lie about liking it (anime), it doesn't get you anywhere.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:28 PM   #56
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudss View Post
Really dumb...
I like this.One example where I live-DB/Z/GT.
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:23 PM   #57
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuko View Post
I really hate this when this happens, I've had a few ex friends in real life who told me they really loved anime. Then if they are in front of allot of people then they tell me that they don't like anime and don't have any interests in it. They tell me they don't watch that nerd crap, etc. And I feel really offended for that. Then when there's no one around them. The anime they tell you they like, They say they only like one anime. Why do people do this and mess with your head? Do they feel embarrassed if they hang around a guy who likes anime or something? Do you know anyone who's like that?

yep i hate people like that. They trr to act cool around there other friends and act so fake but when they are around just you they are there selves.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:25 PM   #58
ShadowKyuubi
Chunin Exam Participant

ShadowKyuubi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Never rly happened 2 me...most of my friends like anime and we watch it together so...idk...i guess if it happened 2 me i'd be annoyed by my friends lying...but all of my friends are loyal to eathother so...never gonna happen...
ShadowKyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:31 PM   #59
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

one of my friends said did u watch the last naruto episode? can u belive ichigo used alchemy to kill luffy
i started to laugh after that
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:01 AM   #60
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Never had a friend lie about it (that I know of)
flamey234 is online now   Reply With Quote