Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 11-05-2009, 03:03 PM   #1
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Orochimaru could still come back into the series! THE BEST PREDICTION EVER!!!

I was just thinking of a prediction. The sword that the Susano uses for Itachi and recently Sasuke is a SEALING SWORD. When Orochimaru was stabbed by the Susano's sword, he was only kept in a separate Hell in a sealing world with whoever else was sealed in there too.

1st IDEA!:::::Well, maybe there is a chance that when (most likey- sorry fangirls) Sasuke and (most likely too-sorry fanboys) Madara will die. The Susano will be lost forever. But then Naruto will feel sorry for those people in that infinite Hell and will either personally or make someone else unseal it. Dead people's souls will come back and Orochimaru too.

Option 1: In the end, either he is still evil and picks a fight with Naruto, which I imagine where Naruto will just flash step there and kill him with a quick blow (imagine it like Byakuya in Bleach), he'll also probably have a regretful and sad face whil killing Orochimaru for the finish.

Option 2
Sub-option 1: In the end, he has regretted everything he has done and apologizes for everything. He is on the verge of death, and this is when he has a long and sad/painful talk with Tsunade (if she's still alive by then) about all his regrets
Sub-option 2: The same as above, except that Tsunade is dead by know. So the only difference is that he talks to Naruto about it all.

2nd IDEA!:::::Sasuke dies when either he is fighting Naruto, if so then Madara might come in afterwards and pick a fight. Another thing could be that Sasuke dies helping Naruto fight Madara later. Either way though, Sasuke dies and Madara lives and fights.

Option 1: Orochimaru proclaimed that he hates Naruto more than he could imagine, and is quite glad Sasuke is dead. He also would say that he would join in with Naruto against Madara anyway, because he wants to end "the damned Uchiha bloodline", as he would most likely say. So he fights with him against Madara, with the outcome unknown, possibility of him dieing, winning but running away, or returning to the village to see Tsunade (if she would be alive)...

Option 2: Orochimaru decides to fight with Madara. Basically any outcome may come out of this. Proceeded by roflstomp

3rd IDEA!:::::Naruto or someone defeats Susano somehow and then anything that fits with this that is above may happen. I cannot put options, because there are too many with THIS ONE!

BTW, NOTE THAT IN ALL OF THESE NARUTO'S DEATH AND KABUTO TURNING INTO OROCHIMARU ARE ALSO SOME POSSIBILITIES!

Anyway, WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK!

Last edited by Ur Mom; 05-07-2011 at 12:36 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:04 PM   #2
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Orochimaru could still come back into the series! THE BEST PREDICTION EVER!!!

"This is the ultimate!" I hope most of you say

Old 11-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #3
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Orochimaru could still come back into the series! THE BEST PREDICTION EVER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
"This is the ultimate!" I hope most of you say
this is the ultimate

i don't know how to make decent perdictions, i have no imagination...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 11-05-2009, 03:08 PM   #4
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
there all good thoughts but yeah orochi will never die i mean hes a white snake
but i dont think naruto will die
kabuto will probably lose control and orochi takes over
Old 11-05-2009, 03:09 PM   #5
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

My prediction of Orochimaru's return is that the part of Orochimaru that Kabuto grafted onto his skin will take over his body and turn Kabuto into Orochimaru
Old 11-05-2009, 03:13 PM   #6
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I just added the Kabuto thing in there

Old 11-05-2009, 04:13 PM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

My prediction is that Orochimaru will come back in the Form of Kabutomaru.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-05-2009, 04:16 PM   #8
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Kabuto splits his body into two clones.
One is a Kabuto clone (or really just Kabuto)
the other is a Orochimaru clone that Kabuto controls.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:17 PM   #9
kakashi_sempai
Chunin

kakashi_sempai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to kakashi_sempai Send a message via Yahoo to kakashi_sempai

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
My prediction of Orochimaru's return is that the part of Orochimaru that Kabuto grafted onto his skin will take over his body and turn Kabuto into Orochimaru
yea i agree it might be too much for kabuto
the shadow ninja
is here

student : itachi_sensei

family
bro:george hyuga zenon883
lit bro: itachi_sensei
uncle:kakashi+
sister:kibafan1
Old 11-05-2009, 05:14 PM   #10
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It seems that Oro will keep coming back until someone finds a way to permenantly seal him for good. Therefore, no jutsu to revive him. Also, no one will really care about him. He'll just be a forgotten crazy old man. I mean, Kabuto doesn't care about him beacause in the end, he wanted power.(Not very loyal, is he?) And, Sasuke doesn't give a frig 'cause he's just set on revenge and power.(Like Kabuto) Jiraiya(the one person who had faith that Oro would turn good again) is dead. So, might as well rule him out.(Unless someone uses a forbidden jutsu) We don't know what'll happen to Tsunade(She'd kill him the first chance she got anyways) So that pretty much leaves us with the sound 5. They are all dead. Besides, only Kimimaro seems loyal. If he was alive, he'd find some way to bring Oro back to life. Back to Kabuto. He has part of Oro inside him. Eventually it should come out and Kabuto won't have any control. Kabuto will pretty much be Orochimaru until Oro dies.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:15 PM   #11
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
It seems that Oro will keep coming back until someone finds a way to permenantly seal him for good. Therefore, no jutsu to revive him. Also, no one will really care about him. He'll just be a forgotten crazy old man. I mean, Kabuto doesn't care about him beacause in the end, he wanted power.(Not very loyal, is he?) And, Sasuke doesn't give a frig 'cause he's just set on revenge and power.(Like Kabuto) Jiraiya(the one person who had faith that Oro would turn good again) is dead. So, might as well rule him out.(Unless someone uses a forbidden jutsu) We don't know what'll happen to Tsunade(She'd kill him the first chance she got anyways) So that pretty much leaves us with the sound 5. They are all dead. Besides, only Kimimaro seems loyal. If he was alive, he'd find some way to bring Oro back to life. Back to Kabuto. He has part of Oro inside him. Eventually it should come out and Kabuto won't have any control. Kabuto will pretty much be Orochimaru until Oro dies.
We'll see, ya never know

Old 11-05-2009, 05:45 PM   #12
GaaraoftheSand13
Chunin

Location: An empty road; the only one that I have ever known.
GaaraoftheSand13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Why in all of your predictions does Sasuke die? XD

Interesting theories by the way. I think Oro will come in later, because right now we are dealing with the Kisame/ Killer bee stuff and Madara's moon eye plan, unless he pulls an itachi and turns out to be good :-).
Old 11-05-2009, 06:00 PM   #13
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraoftheSand13 View Post
1. Why in all of your predictions does Sasuke die? XD

2. Interesting theories by the way. I think Oro will come in later, because right now we are dealing with the Kisame/ Killer bee stuff and Madara's moon eye plan, unless he pulls an itachi and turns out to be good :-).
1. Because it MUST happen

2. Madara pulling an Itachi, I REEAAALLLYYY hope NOT!

Old 11-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #14
GaaraoftheSand13
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urmom View Post
1. Because it MUST happen

2. Madara pulling an Itachi, I REEAAALLLYYY hope NOT!
1. Don't kill him *sobsobsob* XD :-)
2. Lol, Madara: I've been the villian for a good while now, but I'd like you to know that my intentions were actually good and Sakura is behind all of the evil scemes
Old 11-05-2009, 06:11 PM   #15
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

nice last sig Gaara
Old 11-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #16
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
2. Lol, Madara: I've been the villian for a good while now, but I'd like you to know that my intentions were actually good and Sakura is behind all of the evil scemes
1. In all seriousness, the plot just CAN'T be good without his death
2. 2. LOL, SAKURA, GENIUS!

Old 11-05-2009, 06:40 PM   #17
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

He's not coming back.
Even if he does, he's extremely weak compared to everyone of the main characters now. Some of the Chunins in konoha can kill him.
Who cares?
Old 11-05-2009, 06:42 PM   #18
GaaraoftheSand13
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
He's not coming back.
Even if he does, he's extremely weak compared to everyone of the main characters now. Some of the Chunins in konoha can kill him.
Who cares?
Orochimaru was awesome...and I bet if he did come back, kishi would make him a lot more powerful...either that or on the good side...which probably won't happen...
Old 11-05-2009, 06:46 PM   #19
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I LOL'ed at the Sakura part.
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
Old 11-05-2009, 06:49 PM   #20
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

if Lord Orochimaru came back you have noo idea how happy id be. xD

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug