Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-03-2009, 10:01 PM   #21
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Drama Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaGirl4U View Post
hi and thank you for your quiet entry.. it is appreciated here
Woohoo!!! Yes, it's the invisible mode huh? xD
Ohhh, and hey hey hey!! ^_^
I am also against drama!!
Johnny wants to come in too!

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:02 PM   #22
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

*brings in the DRAMA LLAMA*

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:03 PM   #23
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
NOOO BAD LLAMA!!! l ^_^

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-03-2009, 10:04 PM   #24
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Woohoo!!! Yes, it's the invisible mode huh? xD
Ohhh, and hey hey hey!! ^_^
I am also against drama!!
Johnny wants to come in too!
yes, it's my personal favorite mode.. personally =)
okay Johnny you can stay

Quote:
NOOOEEESSSSSSSSS

Forum family:
Sisters: AgentShayd, mimipuppy, mangagirl & Shoukry
Close family friend: Moonwatcher
Bros: Jinchiruuki, Jeremy &Taker369
Bffs:AgentShayd, Maikeru Shinigami, Taker369, mimipuppy, Uchiha master, Raiden, Kiba_Inuzuka & Hikari-chan

"You're not a judge, but if you're gonna judge me, sentence me to another life.." ~Paramore
MangaGirl4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:05 PM   #25
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
that's not allowed here.. that causes drama
Not even if it's true?
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:05 PM   #26
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

oh no, here comes the baby mama drama

mama 1: uh uH!, he aint the father of you baby, UH UH!

mama 2: you aint nothing but a (beep) you (beep, beeP!)

crowd: OOOOOOOOH!

mama 1: OH no you didnt you ghetto (BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP)

father: o.O

Old 11-03-2009, 10:06 PM   #27
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
Not even if it's true?
well... uhhhh... ummmm... I guess I'll let it slide.. =)

Forum family:
Bffs:AgentShayd, Maikeru Shinigami, Taker369, mimipuppy, Uchiha master, Raiden, Kiba_Inuzuka & Hikari-chan

"You're not a judge, but if you're gonna judge me, sentence me to another life.." ~Paramore
Old 11-03-2009, 10:07 PM   #28
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yes, it's my personal favorite mode.. personally =)
okay Johnny you can stay
Hehe, it is mine as well. =) I can stay in a topic without being seen!! Like a teenage mutant ninja turtle!
Woohooo!!
Johnny is happy. Oh crap, I just realized something .. *grabs binoculars and hides behind tree* I haven't been ... sightseeing in the past couple nights.

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-03-2009, 10:07 PM   #29
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
oh no, here comes the baby mama drama

mama 1: uh uH!, he aint the father of you baby, UH UH!

mama 2: you aint nothing but a (beep) you (beep, beeP!)

crowd: OOOOOOOOH!

mama 1: OH no you didnt you ghetto (BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP)

father: o.O
oh crap.. not the baby mama drama.. *runs away pulling hair*

Forum family:

Old 11-03-2009, 10:08 PM   #30
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
oh crap.. not the baby mama drama.. *runs away pulling hair*
Ohhh noes not the hair!!

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-03-2009, 10:09 PM   #31
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hehe, it is mine as well. =) I can stay in a topic without being seen!! Like a teenage mutant ninja turtle!
Woohooo!!
Johnny is happy. Oh crap, I just realized something .. *grabs binoculars and hides behind tree* I haven't been ... sightseeing in the past couple nights.
yeah, it's like reading a book sometimes... plus it comes in handy when spying
glad you are happy Johnny.. LOL
I've been slackin on my job too..

Forum family:

Old 11-03-2009, 10:11 PM   #32
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
invisible mode rulez...

Old 11-03-2009, 10:12 PM   #33
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh yes it does, or when stalking, not that I've ever done that!! ^_^ *innocent*
Yeah, he's glad he's happy too!
*cracks open a cold one*
Johnny!! What have I told you about drinking?
To not to!
That's right.
Yeah, you have been slacking on your job, I may have to fire you xP
You know you wouldn't be able to.
I know even if I wanted to, I couldn't.

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-03-2009, 10:16 PM   #34
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
invisible mode rulez...
yesh.. yesh it does *rubs hands together*
Quote:
Oh yes it does, or when stalking, not that I've ever done that!! ^_^ *innocent*
Yeah, he's glad he's happy too!
*cracks open a cold one*
Johnny!! What have I told you about drinking?
To not to!
That's right.
Yeah, you have been slacking on your job, I may have to fire you xP
You know you wouldn't be able to.
I know even if I wanted to, I couldn't.
yeah, for sure.. I know you don't do that.. neither do I..
*gets scared* *gulp* yeah, I know... I'm lazy... sorry.. I will try and do better

Forum family:

Old 11-03-2009, 10:21 PM   #35
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yeah, for sure.. I know you don't do that.. neither do I..
*gets scared* *gulp* yeah, I know... I'm lazy... sorry.. I will try and do better
Yep, I believe yah, even though I've seen someone who looks exactly like you glaring me down outside my window and you've seen someone who looks like me glaring you down, it's totally not possible. No way, no how!!
Hehe, okay!! ^_^ That works!
You don't even have to better, he's not going to fire you.
He's right!
Of course I am especially consider how much he....
*holds Johnnys mouth shut* QUIET!!! NO MORE TALKY!!!
*thinks* There's the shyness again better play it off
*fake cough* *fake cough* Ummmm ... must be the allergies again.

Spoiler:
By the way, you get my last PM?

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-03-2009, 10:26 PM   #36
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yep, I believe yah, even though I've seen someone who looks exactly like you glaring me down outside my window and you've seen someone who looks like me glaring you down, it's totally not possible. No way, no how!!
Hehe, okay!! ^_^ That works!
You don't even have to better, he's not going to fire you.
He's right!
Of course I am especially consider how much he....
*holds Johnnys mouth shut* QUIET!!! NO MORE TALKY!!!
*thinks* There's the shyness again better play it off
*fake cough* *fake cough* Ummmm ... must be the allergies again.

Spoiler:
By the way, you get my last PM?
yeah, I think I have a twin.. weird...
okay then.. so I have job security.. yay!!
poor Johnny.. *hands Johnny cookie* you are so abused
*slaps your back* you chokin on something??

Spoiler:
oops.. yeah, my puter died.. and I forgot.. sorry

Forum family:

Old 11-03-2009, 10:28 PM   #37
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Uh oh what did I miss while my computer was having a melt down?

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:29 PM   #38
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
Uh oh what did I miss while my computer was having a melt down?
*glomps* hey you!!! was hopin you would get on here soon! I is gettin sweepy

Forum family:

Old 11-03-2009, 10:30 PM   #39
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

Awards Showcase

Sorry my computer is suddenly gone insane...I am NOT joking...so why this thread sister? Did I miss something? You ok?

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:31 PM   #40
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yeah, I think I have a twin.. weird...
okay then.. so I have job security.. yay!!
poor Johnny.. *hands Johnny cookie* you are so abused
*slaps your back* you chokin on something??
Yeah, a twin exactly, that's what I have too!! =D
Yes, you do YAY!!! ^_^
Yeah, he blushes around you all the time, so of course you do!!
It's not blushing, it's being sick, that's all, yeah job security because of being sick.
You realize that makes no sense right?
That's all I got!!
He's not abused I just don't like him saying that *looks toward Johnny* OUGHT NOT BE SAID!!
*eats cookie* Maikeru wants a cookie too!
I must be, *fake cough* *fake cough* *thinks* She's gullible hehe ^_^

YouTube:
src="

Tags
drama, drama llama, mangagirl4u