Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

View Poll Results: Naruto should be with....
Hinata () 97 62.99%
Sakura () 44 28.57%
Other () 13 8.44%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #61
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

Hinata behoort tye 'n beter keuse om te wess Naruto's vriendin. Sakura sal klop op Naruto indien hy se enigiets omnosel. Ek wonder wat Hinata sal se to Naruto indien daardie twee is lief vir mekaar en hull wil. Enige een stem saam? (Afrikaans for Hinata should be a better choice to be Naruto's girlfriend. Sakura would beat up Naruto if he says anything stupid. I wonder what Hinata will say to Naruto if those two love each other and they will. Does anybody agree with me?)
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:07 PM   #62
Reu Inuzuka
Chunin

Reu Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki View Post
who should Naruto be with I think Hinata because Sakura seems to mean and tempermental for him XD
I was just wondering cause of the fact that
Spoiler:
Hinata finnaly comfesed her love to natuto
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika View Post
NaruSaku
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyGAGA View Post
well even though hinata tells ---------- bout ----------- i still think saraka because he loves her and she is starting to act the sam to
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by (un)Godly Hiroku View Post
deffinetly hinata!
yws
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
sakura...
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
NaruHina should happen.
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toady View Post
NARUSAKU they work well no matter what
NO
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruSakufluff4ever View Post
NARUSAKU FOREVER!!
i hate you
Quote:
Originally Posted by painxkonan View Post
Hinata and naruto
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
Hinata all the way!
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebayo View Post
Naruto and Sakura forever! xP

but I like NaruHina too... (:
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxHikariXx View Post
Sakura..
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
NaruSaku FTW!
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
NaruHina ftw.
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marikodesu View Post
Sasuke.
Where is your god now?
W T F
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenakos View Post
sakura
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toady View Post
Narusaku
Spoiler:
just went up and beat hinata because of me and it should stay that way well on my account
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfire View Post
i click the wrong one lol i say hinata because sasusaku forever!
YES
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grind Pantera View Post
I think if the story has a happy ending(sad ending would be Naruto sacrificing himself or dying after the final fight...etc)

I dont think Hinata can be happy with anyone else. Shes infatuated with him.

Its typical that the male lead winds up with the female lead, but I'm thinking/wanting it to be Hinata
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki View Post
me to I mean

MAGNA SPOILER
Spoiler:
she alredy told him that she loved him

and him and sakura alway act more like brother and sister with him always being punched by her XD lma fo
yes XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinataisblue42 View Post
Hinata of course!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori_X View Post
Naruto admits he likes Sakura and Sakura likes Naruto.

Hinata admits her love to Naruto, but Naruto never said anything that he likes or loves Hinata.

So NarutoxSakura for the win.
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadman View Post
he will marry hinata!
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
I will go with Sakura. I mean Naruto loved her from the start and even tho he found out how mean she can be, he has also found out how caring she can be.
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bella Rose View Post
You!!! how dare you folks say that Naruto should be with Sakura...you seem to forget that Sasuke still has feelings for sakura and she knows that, while Hinata liked Naruto from day 1 , when Sakura at that time didn't give a crap for Naruto!!! No!! sakura doesn't deserve Naruto ..her behaviour towards Naruto sucked..She should be ashamed for treatting him like that!! No way.. besides Hinata is so sweet and beautiful (remember that time when Naruto saw her ''naked'' in that lake and he said to kiba ''I saw a beautiful woman last night'' ) I would be so disappointed and hurt if Naruto ends up with Sakura...Sasuke needs her and he knows it... The sweetest , strongest and hottest couple on earth would be Naruto and Hinata and the coolest, most romantic and sexiest would be Sakura and Sasuke

I hopt I didn't offend anyone
i agree with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K. View Post
Sakura. Mostly because I hate Hinata. Hinata should be with Kiba...
no coment...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jounin View Post
naruto will be with hinata, everyone knows that
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidara Bro View Post
NaruHina.
EPIC YES
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
i think my siggy explains my sitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGueraUchiha View Post
he should be with Hinata -_-....if there is no other option *_* lol
because I like SasuSaku better.
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace adventurer View Post
I love hinata
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
Sakura
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
I go for NaruHina. In the beginning, when Naruto (as Sasuke) was about to kiss Sakura (before he got the "runs") he said he realized why he likes Sakura. My theory is that he likes Sakura's stubourness so when Sakura was "nice" and said she loved him (and any other time Sakura was nice), it freaks him out. He also still thinks of Sasuke as a rival and he doesn't want to lose to him. Another thing that blows a hole in the whole NaruSaku thing is the fact that Sai was the cause of Sakura saying she loved Naruto (along with a couple of subreasons) because he told Sakura that Naruto loved her (and he didn't want him telling her that). Hinata, however, didn't need anyone to tell her Naruto's feelings. Instead, she went on gut instinct and trusted in her own self esteem (she also didn't stutter as she usually does) when she told Naruto that she loved him. I also agree with RainbowRazor's reasoning from the 2nd page (i tried to add it on along with my explanation but, for some reason, the page wouldn't let me.)
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakuracha!!! View Post
hinata she loves him more
yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin Mizoguchi View Post
I say Hinata....

Sakura and Naruto just don't seem like a good couple..
yes

sorry for the epicly long post i was bord

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reu Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:17 PM   #63
Akinimari
Freshmen Academy Student

Akinimari is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Its kind of a hard question because it is probably over with when it comes to Sakura and Sasuke being together. So Naruto might end up with Sakura but Hinata cares so much for Naruto it seems more reasonable for them to get together but then Sakura has no one. Now I have a few other love endings that may come about.

Shikamaru will probably end up with that sand girl Temari
Choji and Ino but thats a bit iffy
Ten-Ten and Neji
Now here is also another outcome for Hinata, she could also end up with Kiba and then Naruto end up with Sakura. They go so many ways with this because of the many characters. But hay this is just my opinion.
Akinimari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:28 PM   #64
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinimari View Post
Its kind of a hard question because it is probably over with when it comes to Sakura and Sasuke being together. So Naruto might end up with Sakura but Hinata cares so much for Naruto it seems more reasonable for them to get together but then Sakura has no one. Now I have a few other love endings that may come about.

Shikamaru will probably end up with that sand girl Temari
Choji and Ino but thats a bit iffy
Ten-Ten and Neji
Now here is also another outcome for Hinata, she could also end up with Kiba and then Naruto end up with Sakura. They go so many ways with this because of the many characters. But hay this is just my opinion.
Lee could get Sakura
flamey234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #65
Akinimari
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Lee could get Sakura
True but I don't really see it happening.
Old 11-01-2009, 08:35 PM   #66
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akinimari View Post
True but I don't really see it happening.
Well I kinda do if Naruto goes with Hinata and Sasuke never comes back
Old 11-01-2009, 08:37 PM   #67
Akinimari
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Well I kinda do if Naruto goes with Hinata and Sasuke never comes back
Yea But Rock Lee I'd rather her be with Sai then him which also could happen.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:58 PM   #68
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

I dont know, Hinata is sweet and innocent and Sakura is sweet but has a inner demon voice. I dont know.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:05 PM   #69
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hinata for sure Sakura loves Sasuke and rejected him in the first place he should not look for her
Everything that's really worthwhile in life comes to us free - our minds, our souls, our bodies, our hopes, our dreams, our intelligence, our love of family and friends and country. All of these priceless possessions are free."
~Earl Nightingale
" Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens." (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi)
athoatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:06 PM   #70
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Its Defently NaruHina Because NaruSaku Is Bad plus sakura is still in love with sasuke sooo yeah

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:08 PM   #71
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

NaruHina

LHG

Old 11-03-2009, 04:58 PM   #72
ninja05
Chunin Exam Participant

ninja05 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura.
3. One Piece
4. Death Note
5. Naruto

PSN: AkatsuNinjaCloakl
ninja05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #73
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

I guess I have to put this down again

I go for NaruHina. In the beginning, when Naruto (as Sasuke) was about to kiss Sakura (before he got the "runs") he said he realized why he likes Sakura. My theory is that he likes Sakura's stubourness so when Sakura was "nice" and said she loved him (and any other time Sakura was nice), it freaks him out. He also still thinks of Sasuke as a rival and he doesn't want to lose to him. Another thing that blows a hole in the whole NaruSaku thing is the fact that Sai was the cause of Sakura saying she loved Naruto (along with a couple of subreasons) because he told Sakura that Naruto loved her (and he didn't want him telling her that). Hinata, however, didn't need anyone to tell her Naruto's feelings. Instead, she went on gut instinct and trusted in her own self esteem (she also didn't stutter as she usually does) when she told Naruto that she loved him.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:25 AM   #74
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I guess I have to put this down again

I go for NaruHina. In the beginning, when Naruto (as Sasuke) was about to kiss Sakura (before he got the "runs") he said he realized why he likes Sakura. My theory is that he likes Sakura's stubourness so when Sakura was "nice" and said she loved him (and any other time Sakura was nice), it freaks him out. He also still thinks of Sasuke as a rival and he doesn't want to lose to him. Another thing that blows a hole in the whole NaruSaku thing is the fact that Sai was the cause of Sakura saying she loved Naruto (along with a couple of subreasons) because he told Sakura that Naruto loved her (and he didn't want him telling her that). Hinata, however, didn't need anyone to tell her Naruto's feelings. Instead, she went on gut instinct and trusted in her own self esteem (she also didn't stutter as she usually does) when she told Naruto that she loved him.
I'm Agreeing With You

LHG

Old 11-04-2009, 11:26 AM   #75
SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno
Genin Elite

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Heck ya naruhina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 11:28 AM   #76
Genin Elite

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
Its Defently NaruHina Because NaruSaku Is Bad plus sakura is still in love with sasuke sooo yeah
THAT'S IT I'M SENDING YOU A FRIEND REQUEST lol you are just so like my opinion lol
Old 11-04-2009, 11:30 AM   #77
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol i addded you

LHG

Old 11-04-2009, 11:41 AM   #78
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

but like i say hinata and naruto are the lovely couple in the whole entire world!!!!!!! not sakura and naruto .....
NaruHina

LHG

Old 11-04-2009, 02:15 PM   #79
mysticninja
Chunin

Location: Somewhere kicking your butt and minding our bussiness
mysticninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hinata
"Im Smarter then you Think Akatsuki"~Muta Aburame
The Aburame Clan Rules!
mysticninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:34 AM   #80
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticninja View Post
hinata
You go mystic lol :P