Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 10-31-2009, 12:35 PM   #21
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yoruichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Antwoine: The Wolf of The Shining Moon

A great fanfic lot's of descriptive adjectives
Old 10-31-2009, 02:57 PM   #22
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke726 View Post
Intro:

The night was harsh. The dark sky filled with nothing but the moon. A full one at that. Although the darkness covered a widespread there was one town that glimmered in the darkness however the light was not heavenly it was because it had been set ablaze. The village was going to burn down and it would never be known after its destruction. Next to the village there was a forest filled with tall trees. As the village was consumed by fire nothing would survive the blaze. However there was a woman carrying a child running through the forest..............

"We are gonna make it okay," she said as she stared he son in the eyes. " Dont worry everything will be alright and when we make it away from here we will start anew okay?" The child was no older than 3 months and he was crying through. As the woman was running she heard footsteps behind her. She began to run as fast as she could.

"Where is she?" a deep, raspy, manly unfamiliar voice yelled out.

"She has to be here somewhere," a raspy, whisper-like, evil voice replied.

"Oh no they have found us," the mother whispered, "but we can still make it to the village border and get some help." The mother picked up speed as she saw the light of the village border shining in the darkness. "We can make it," the woman thought. At that moment clouds began to crowd the sky however they did not cover the moon. Then thunder began to sound rain began to fall.

"Im tired of doing this the old fashion way..........." the unfamiliar voice said. The person closed both eyes and used a visual justu to search through the woods for the woman. "I found her." the voice spoke.

"Where?" the second voice replied.

"5 miles ahead about 2 miles from the border. Stop her from getting to the border before she escapes." the first voice said.

"No prob." the second voice responded.

The woman saw the tower in which the border light was up and she also saw a man in the tower. She wanted to yell to get his attention but if she yelled she would give away her position to her pursuers. The only way to get the mans attention was to either get to the tower by crossing a 1 mile plain or making a loud noticeable sound. The woman was almost to the beginning of the plain when she tripped over a log causing the baby to fly out her arms as the woman tumbled to the ground. The woman tried to get up however her leg was seriously injured from the fall. She looked for the baby while managing to sit herself up against a tree. "Where are you. Where is my baby," woman said silently. She could not spot her son though. The darkness and rain clouded her vision from seeing where the baby had landed. The woman heard a rattle in the bushes. "Is that you my son?" the woman said with fear.

"Well, well, well, looks like I just found our little runaway." the second voice declared.

The woman gasped. "What do you want from me?"

"Where is it?" the second voice said.

The woman stood to her feet wobbling but keeping balance enough to stand. "What?"

"How do you want it? Fast and easy............ or slow and painful."

The woman spat in the persons face. "I dont care if you manage to kill me."

"Ha!" the voice said. The person hit the woman knocking her back to the ground. "Its funny your spit is as cold blooded as me."

The woman sees her child after falling to the ground. "Why are you after me?"

"Im not after you..." the second voice replied. A shadowy figure attacks the woman. The woman screams causing the baby to begin crying.

The other person from before shows up. "We have to get it," the second voice said.

"NO!!! Not right now. After a scream that loud and the burning village in the distance are acknowledged the border patrol should be on its way and we dont want to blow our cover. Lets move out now. Besides we will have a second chance. At that point in time you can redeem yourself by finding and destroying it." the first voice states and then he disappears.

There is dog barking heard in the distance. The baby stared the second person in the eyes and stopped crying. The person stared back with his cold, dead, ominous eyes. "We will meet again." the second voice declared and then the person fled from the site. At that time a dog arrived at the scene. Afterward, three shinobi arrived. One of which pointed out the lifeless body of the woman. After acknowledging her being dead they covered her in a body bag and two of the shinobi picked it up. The three shinobi began to disperse until one of them heard a cry. "What is this?" a shinobi said. "A child. Why is there a child on the ground." the man said. The man looked at the child that was wrapped in a blanket and saw some letters. The letters spelled out a name.

"Antwoine.......... so thats your name little guy. Antwoine, well lets get you out of the rain before you catch pneumonia.
Chapter 1:
The Beginning

About fifteen years later................

It was a beautiful day outside. The sun was shining over a small village. The village was not well known and was hidden behind a mountain. There were many optimistic, fun-loving people-person inside of the village. However there was one boy who was not like them. The boy was a comical, courageous, defiant, lonely teenager...................

Inside of a small blue boarding house there was a small room rented out to the boy. An alarm clock inside of the room was going off. "Oh great another day in the life of a loner," the boy said as he turned off the alarm clock and got out of bed. The boy put on a white t-shirt and some blue pants. "Hmm I wonder whats gonna happen today," the boy said as he looked in the mirror, "Man I'm sexy!"

"Antwoine..... Hey boy get down here now," a man said from downstairs.

"Oh great what does he want now. Here I come!" Antwoine replies.

A couple of moments later Antwoine walks down the stairs into a dining area where there is an elderly man sitting. The man was average height, had gray hair in the style of a bold cut, and his eyes were squinted almost until the point of closing. "Come and sit, it is time for breakfast." the man says. Antwoine sits down. "Eat. I made sausage, boiled egg halves, rice, fish, and there is milk, water, and orange juice to drink. Dig In. So how was your night." the man said.

"It was okay." Antwoine said. Antwoine stared at the man overtly.

"It's not polite to stare. Although I am blind I can still since you staring at me you should know this by now you have been doing this for the past years."

"I am sorry I just can't help myself. Forgive me Sir.............Well I have to go now. I must get some things for my apartment." Antwoine said.

After Antwoine left he walked to the supermarket. Along the way he saw many different happy-go-lucky people like the flower shop owner, the local restaurant manager, and the village representative. He also saw many families which made him kind of sad because he did not have any brothers or sisters and he had never known his mom and dad long enough for him to remember what they looked like.

Soon night fell and he returned to the boarding house. As he walked in he saw two men talking to the elderly man. One of the men was a white-haired, tall, and sort of big fellow who seemed about 60 years old and the other man was a black-haired, lean/muscular fellow who seemed to be about 30 "Ah there he is. Antwoine come over here. These two gentleman here would like to have a word with you." the elderly man said.

Antwoine began to think: who are they and what do they want from me. He slowly walked toward the table in which the three fellows were sitting and sat down.

"So my young lad I see that you are 15." said the older gentleman.

"So. Why does that matter." Antwoine replied.

"Okay no more beating around the bush." the older gentleman stated.

"Good. I grow tiresome off this small talk." Antwoine said.

"We are here to take you off of this kind sir's hands." the older gentleman says while pointing to the elderly man that owns the boarding home.

"It is time for you to become a man and fulfill your true purpose." the second gentleman said.

"And what is that purpose." Antwoine said. The room fell silent for about one minute or so.

"To become a ninja like your father." the older gentleman said.

"My father I barely even knew my father and that makes me want to be less like him all the more. He wasn't a man he was just trash." Antwoine shouted.

"Your father was more of a man than you will ever be he sacrificed............" the second gentleman yelled and stood from the table before being shushed by the older gentleman.

"Your father was a respectable, powerful, and honorable man with lots of integrity, intelligence, and unselfishness. He cared for everyone that he encountered, even wrongdoers." said the older man.

"If he was so great why is he not here right now in the place of you too bozos. You guys are just good for nothing recruiters looking for someone to replace a dead comrade. I have nothing else to say to you except that if my father wanted me to be a ninja like him than he would be here instead of sending you too failures."
Antwoine stated as he rose from the table and headed for the stairs.

"Your father is dead." the older man said calmly. Antwoine paused for a moment with disbelief and then suddenly continued walking toward the stairs.

"Antwoine, please come with us. You are not safe here. Neither are the people of this small town. If you don't come with us then you will put all of these citizens lives on the line. We are not the only ones trying to get to you. But we are the ones who won't steal, kill, destroy anything and everything to get to you. So come with us now please." the second gentleman said as Antwoine looked at him.

"No." Antwoine said quietly as he turned back around and walked up the stairs into his room.

"My gosh he is so stubborn." the house owner said.

"I'm sorry we could not get him to come with us Raulf." said the older man.

"Its okay. He will come willingly sooner or later my old friend." the owner said.

"I hope sooner because I don't know when they will strike." the older man said.

"Yes that is a problem.......Well then you guys should be heading out now its getting kinda late." the owner said.

"Yea you are right. Goodnight old friend." the older man said.

"Goodnight Mr. Poe." said the second gentleman.
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 07:40 PM   #23
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

im done posting the next part
Old 10-31-2009, 11:51 PM   #24
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

can someone comment
Old 11-01-2009, 12:04 AM   #25
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I like it. d ^ ^ b
Two thumbs up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 12:07 AM   #26
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
I like it. d ^ ^ b
Two thumbs up.

yea thanx i didnt think it was that cool
Old 11-01-2009, 12:23 AM   #27
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well, too bad, because it is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-01-2009, 12:27 AM   #28
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
Well, too bad, because it is.

hahaha good joke i told u that u were funny
Old 11-01-2009, 12:33 AM   #29
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
hahaha good joke i told u that u were funny
I'm not (>.>), but we'd be getting off topic in here, so let's just keep our chat in PM's for now.

Old 11-01-2009, 12:36 AM   #30
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

yea okay
Old 11-01-2009, 05:54 AM   #31
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

O.O
Your such a good writer.......
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE ^^
Well , well done Sasuke-kun ^.^

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:25 AM   #32
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
O.O
Your such a good writer.......
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE ^^
Well , well done Sasuke-kun ^.^

thanx
Old 11-01-2009, 04:24 PM   #33
Shadow of Doubt
Chunin Exam Participant

Shadow of Doubt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow of Doubt

I think it's very good! Actually great!
Shadow of Doubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:29 PM   #34
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow of Doubt View Post
I think it's very good! Actually great!

thanx
Old 11-04-2009, 02:19 PM   #35
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Intro:

The night was harsh. The dark sky filled with nothing but the moon. A full one at that. Although the darkness covered a widespread there was one town that glimmered in the darkness however the light was not heavenly it was because it had been set ablaze. The village was going to burn down and it would never be known after its destruction. Next to the village there was a forest filled with tall trees. As the village was consumed by fire nothing would survive the blaze. However there was a woman carrying a child running through the forest..............

"We are gonna make it okay," she said as she stared he son in the eyes. " Dont worry everything will be alright and when we make it away from here we will start anew okay?" The child was no older than 3 months and he was crying through. As the woman was running she heard footsteps behind her. She began to run as fast as she could.

"Oh no they have found us," the mother whispered, "but we can still make it to the village border and get some help." The mother picked up speed as she saw the light of the village border shining in the darkness. "We can make it," the woman thought. At that moment clouds began to crowd the sky however they did not cover the moon. Then thunder began to sound rain began to fall.

"Im tired of doing this the old fashion way..........." the unfamiliar voice said. The person closed both eyes and used a visual justu to search through the woods for the woman. "I found her." the voice spoke.

"5 miles ahead about 2 miles from the border. Stop her from getting to the border before she escapes." the first voice said.

The woman saw the tower in which the border light was up and she also saw a man in the tower. She wanted to yell to get his attention but if she yelled she would give away her position to her pursuers. The only way to get the mans attention was to either get to the tower by crossing a 1 mile plain or making a loud noticeable sound. The woman was almost to the beginning of the plain when she tripped over a log causing the baby to fly out her arms as the woman tumbled to the ground. The woman tried to get up however her leg was seriously injured from the fall. She looked for the baby while managing to sit herself up against a tree. "Where are you. Where is my baby," woman said silently. She could not spot her son though. The darkness and rain clouded her vision from seeing where the baby had landed. The woman heard a rattle in the bushes. "Is that you my son?" the woman said with fear.

"Well, well, well, looks like I just found our little runaway." the second voice declared.

The woman stood to her feet wobbling but keeping balance enough to stand. "What?"

"Ha!" the voice said. The person hit the woman knocking her back to the ground. "Its funny your spit is as cold as I am blooded."

"Im not after you..." the second voice replied. A shadowy figure attacks the woman. The woman screams causing the baby to begin crying.

The other person from before shows up. "We have to get it," the second voice said.

"NO!!! Not right now. After a scream that loud and the burning village in the distance are acknowledged the border patrol should be on its way and we dont want to blow our cover. Lets move out now. Besides we will have a second chance. At that point in time you can redeem yourself by finding and destroying it." the first voice states and then he disappears.

There is dog barking heard in the distance. The baby stared the second person in the eyes and stopped crying. The person stared back with his cold, dead, ominous eyes. "We will meet again." the second voice declared and then the person fled from the site. At that time a dog arrived at the scene. Afterward, three shinobi arrived. One of which pointed out the lifeless body of the woman. After acknowledging her being dead they covered her in a body bag and two of the shinobi picked it up. The three shinobi began to disperse until one of them heard a cry. "What is this?" a shinobi said. "A child. Why is there a child on the ground." the man said. The man looked at the child that was wrapped in a blanket and saw some letters. The letters spelled out a name.

"Antwoine.......... so thats your name little guy. Antwoine, well lets get you out of the rain before you catch pneumonia.
Quote:
Chapter 1:
The Beginning

It was a beautiful day outside. The sun was shining over a small village. The village was not well known and was hidden behind a mountain. There were many optimistic, fun-loving people-person inside of the village. However there was one boy who was not like them. The boy was a comical, courageous, defiant, lonely teenager...................

Inside of a small blue boarding house there was a small room rented out to the boy. An alarm clock inside of the room was going off. "Oh great another day in the life of a loner," the boy said as he turned off the alarm clock and got out of bed. The boy put on a white t-shirt and some blue pants. "Hmm I wonder whats gonna happen today," the boy said as he looked in the mirror, "Man I'm sexy!"

A couple of moments later Antwoine walks down the stairs into a dining area where there is an elderly man sitting. The man was average height, had gray hair in the style of a bold cut, and his eyes were squinted almost until the point of closing. "Come and sit, it is time for breakfast." the man says. Antwoine sits down. "Eat. I made sausage, boiled egg halves, rice, fish, and there is milk, water, and orange juice to drink. Dig In. So how was your night." the man said.

"It's not polite to stare. Although I am blind I can still since you staring at me you should know this by now you have been doing this for the past years."

"I am sorry I just can't help myself. Forgive me Sir.............Well I have to go now. I must get some things for my apartment." Antwoine said.

After Antwoine left he walked to the supermarket. Along the way he saw many different happy-go-lucky people like the flower shop owner, the local restaurant manager, and the village representative. He also saw many families which made him kind of sad because he did not have any brothers or sisters and he had never known his mom and dad long enough for him to remember what they looked like.

Soon night fell and he returned to the boarding house. As he walked in he saw two men talking to the elderly man. One of the men was a white-haired, tall, and sort of big fellow who seemed about 60 years old and the other man was a black-haired, lean/muscular fellow who seemed to be about 30 "Ah there he is. Antwoine come over here. These two gentleman here would like to have a word with you." the elderly man said.

Antwoine began to think: who are they and what do they want from me. He slowly walked toward the table in which the three fellows were sitting and sat down.

"We are here to take you off of this kind sir's hands." the older gentleman says while pointing to the elderly man that owns the boarding home.

"It is time for you to become a man and fulfill your true purpose." the second gentleman said.

"And what is that purpose." Antwoine said. The room fell silent for about one minute or so.

"My father I barely even knew my father and that makes me want to be less like him all the more. He wasn't a man he was just trash." Antwoine shouted.

"Your father was more of a man than you will ever be he sacrificed............" the second gentleman yelled and stood from the table before being shushed by the older gentleman.

"Your father was a respectable, powerful, and honorable man with lots of integrity, intelligence, and unselfishness. He cared for everyone that he encountered, even wrongdoers." said the older man.

"If he was so great why is he not here right now in the place of you too bozos. You guys are just good for nothing recruiters looking for someone to replace a dead comrade. I have nothing else to say to you except that if my father wanted me to be a ninja like him than he would be here instead of sending you too failures."
Antwoine stated as he rose from the table and headed for the stairs.

"Your father is dead." the older man said calmly. Antwoine paused for a moment with disbelief and then suddenly continued walking toward the stairs.

"Antwoine, please come with us. You are not safe here. Neither are the people of this small town. If you don't come with us then you will put all of these citizens lives on the line. We are not the only ones trying to get to you. But we are the ones who won't steal, kill, and destroy anything and everything to get to you. So come with us now please." the second gentleman said as Antwoine looked at him.

"No." Antwoine said quietly as he turned back around and walked up the stairs into his room.

"Its okay. He will come willingly sooner or later my old friend." the owner said.

"Yes that is a problem.......Well then you guys should be heading out now its getting kinda late." the owner said.

Chapter 2: A Night To Remember

Later that night..........

"Man i can't sleep," Antwoine said while slowly getting out of his bed in a leisurely way. "Well I've got nothing else to do. I might as well go get a drink." Antwoine said while opening the door to his room. However as he walked pass the mirror he saw the flash of a fast moving figure.

"What the hell," Antwoine said, "Man I do need a drink."

"Antwoine steps on a brush and picks it up. As he began to sit it on the table he saw a figure in the mirror staring at him in the back of his room. " No way," Antwoine turned around and saw nothing there, " I really need a drink." Antwoine left the room and went into the fridge in the kitchen to grab a beer. He looked outside and saw a beautiful full shining moon. "Wow that is wonderful, I should go get a closer look." Antwoine declared.

About fifteen minutes later Antwoine had walked to the top of the mountain and began looking at the sky. The stars shimmered like tiny pools of water and the moon glistened as though it were a diamond in the sky. Antwoine sat there for about 20 minutes drinking his alcohol. Then he began to think.

"What does that guy mean. He said they aren't the only ones trying to get to me. What does he mean by that.......... Wait a second," Antwoine remembered the night that he was found in the forest, " That person said that he wasn't after my mom. Then he looked at me and said we would meet again." Antwoine thought.

" But its been 15 years I doubt that guy would still remember me......... Yea so I don't have anything to worry about. " Antwoine said as he yawned and fell asleep.

Antwoine woke up about two hours later still on the mountain with the sky looking even more beautiful than before. "Wow this has been a great night." Antwoine whispered. Then an glimpse of a red light illuminating the sky caught Antwoine's eye. However it was no ordinary light it was a fire blazing in the area of the small village.

Antwoine rushed down to the village and saw buildings burning and blood staining the streets. Then he saw many citizens of the village who were all dead. What was weird is that they looked like they were murdered.

"You are not safe here. Neither are the people of this town. If you don't come with us you will put all of these citizen's lives on the line," Antwoine remembered that older gentleman saying.

Antwoine rushed to the boarding house. The boarding house was the only building that seemed untouched. Antwoine walked inside and saw that nothing inside was damaged either. He walked past the kitchen through a hallway and heard noise that sounded like sobbing. Antwoine entered a room and saw a horrifying sight.............. The owner of the boarding house was dead. Antwoine noticed that there was a large area of blood on his chest signifying a huge gash that had to have come from a blade. That was not all Antwoine saw though, the body of the man was being held by another man sobbing.

Antwoine gasped. The man looked up and it was none other than the older gentleman from the table. The gentleman was now wearing a robe with a sword holder attached that had a sword in it. "Why?" Antwoine asked. "Why would you do such a thing. I am going to become stronger and then I'll find and kill you. You will pay for what you have done." Antwoine announced with hatred, anger, and a vengeful look in his eyes. His eyes looked as if he was a wolf lurking in the forests, they were blue like shimmering pools of water also. Then Antwoine ran out of the building and headed for someplace to go.

"Its not what it looks like." the older gentleman said.

Antwoine ran into an alley and hid behind a dumpster. He began to silently sob until he heard a rattling noise and a whisper. "Who is there," Antwoine spoke and then he heard another creepy whisper, "Answer me." Antwoine walked to a a dark corner where the noise was coming from. He sat there for a moment staring at what he thought was a wall. Next, Antwoine turned around and began to go back to the dumpster. Another whisper came from the dark corner as he began to walk away. Antwoine turned back around quickly enough that he almost broke his neck. He sat there staring at the wall again with determination to find out what the noise was.

Antwoine stared ferociously at the wall until out of nowhere the wall had eyes that opened. However, those weren't any ordinary eyes. Antwoine knew of them as soon as he saw them. Antwoine tried to retreat out of the alley but he tripped over a garbage can. A figure walked from the shadows in a black cloak-like hoody with his face covered in the darkness of the shadows of the hood. The eyes of the figure were noticeable though.

"Its you." Antwoine said in fear.

"Its been awhile, but I told you that we would meet again, didn't I. I'm surprised you even remember though. It was about 15 years since.........." the figure said.

"Since you killed my mother, It was you. It was you who killed my mother and now you have killed the many townsfolk that I have built a bond with." Antwoine interrupted.

"Feisty. You have the same hatred for me as your parents did. They both resented me with every thought in their mind. Well the nut doesn't fall to far from the tree............... So are you going to come with me." the figure said.

"No!" Antwoine replied.

"Scratch that........... Are you going to come with me willingly because you are going to come with me no matter what." the figure spoke.

Antwoine began running for the alley entrance so that he could escape.

"I love the chase," the figure said, "But you won't get very far."
The figure projected a shadowy figure at Antwoine. Antwoine turned quickly and froze in fear as the projectile drew closer. Blood entered the air and stained the street.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:27 PM   #36
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

wow great! i like it!

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:37 PM   #37
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

that was a really good story however I have question maybe you should start naming the characters other than yourself of course. even minor characters like that old guy who took care of you sure he had a small part but he was important since he raised you right.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:39 PM   #38
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
that was a really good story however I have question maybe you should start naming the characters other than yourself of course. even minor characters like that old guy who took care of you sure he had a small part but he was important since he raised you right.

his name was Raulf
Old 11-06-2009, 05:47 PM   #39
kurribu99
Chunin

Location: if i tell u i would have to slap u with a fish.........
kurribu99 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to kurribu99

both of them r ASOME!!!!
forum bro:ninja of tao, xenoato
adopted: mangagirl
forum cuz: ShikaTemaTobiDei
forum sis: rose93, teralife, Ninja Pink, akatsukiangel16, temari48
little niece: vino
NARUFLU!!!!!!!
Spoiler:
IMA FIRIN MEH LAZARZ!!!!!!!
kurribu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:14 PM   #40
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Intro:

"We are gonna make it okay," she said as she stared her son in the eyes. " Dont worry everything will be alright and when we make it away from here we will start anew okay?" The child was no older than 3 months and he was crying. As the woman was running she heard footsteps behind her. She began to run as fast as she could.

"Oh no they have found us," the mother whispered, "but we can still make it to the village border and get some help." The mother picked up speed as she saw the light of the village border shining in the darkness. "We can make it," the woman thought. At that moment clouds began to crowd the sky however they did not cover the moon. Then thunder began to sound and rain began to fall.

The woman saw the tower in which the border light was up and she also saw a man in the tower. She wanted to yell to get his attention but if she yelled she would give away her position to her pursuers. The only way to get the mans attention was to either get to the tower by crossing a 1 mile plain or making a loud noticeable sound. The woman was almost to the beginning of the plain when she tripped over a log causing the baby to fly out her arms as the woman tumbled to the ground. The woman tried to get up however her leg was seriously injured from the fall. She looked for the baby while managing to sit herself up against a tree. "Where are you? Where is my baby?" woman said silently. She could not spot her son though. The darkness and rain clouded her vision from seeing where the baby had landed. The woman heard a rattle in the bushes. "Is that you my son?" the woman said with fear.

"Ha!" the voice said. The person hit the woman knocking her back to the ground. "Its funny your spit is as cold as I am blooded."

Quote:
Chapter 1:
The Beginning

It was a beautiful day outside. The sun was shining over a small village. The village was not well known and was hidden behind a mountain. There were many optimistic, fun-loving people-persons inside of the village. However there was one boy who was not like them. The boy was a comical, courageous, defiant, lonely teenager...................

"My father. I barely even knew my father and that makes me want to be less like him all the more. He wasn't a man he was just trash." Antwoine shouted.

"Your father was more of a man than you will ever be he sacrificed!!!............" the second gentleman yelled and stood from the table before being shushed by the older gentleman.

"If he was so great why is he not here right now in the place of you two bozos. You guys are just good for nothing recruiters looking for someone to replace a dead comrade. I have nothing else to say to you except that if my father wanted me to be a ninja like him than he would be here instead of sending you two failures." Antwoine stated as he rose from the table and headed for the stairs.

"Antwoine, please come with us. You are not safe here. Neither are the people of this small town. If you don't come with us then you will put all of these citizens lives on the line. We are not the only ones trying to get to you. But we are the ones who won't steal, kill, and destroy anything and everything to get to you. So come with us now please." the second gentleman said as Antwoine looked at him.

Quote:
Chapter 2: A Night To Remember

Later that night..........

"Man i can't sleep," Antwoine said while slowly getting out of his bed in a leisurely way. "Well I've got nothing else to do. I might as well go get a drink." Antwoine said while opening the door to his room. However as he walked pass the mirror he saw the flash of a fast moving figure.

"What the hell," Antwoine said, "Man I do need a drink."

"Antwoine steps on a brush and picks it up. As he began to sit it on the table he saw a figure in the mirror staring at him in the back of his room. " No way," Antwoine turned around and saw nothing there, " I really need a drink." Antwoine left the room and went into the fridge in the kitchen to grab a beer. He looked outside and saw a beautiful full shining moon. "Wow that is wonderful, I should go get a closer look." Antwoine declared.

About fifteen minutes later Antwoine had walked to the top of the mountain and began looking at the sky. The stars shimmered like tiny pools of water and the moon glistened as though it were a diamond in the sky. Antwoine sat there for about 20 minutes drinking his alcohol. Then he began to think.

"What does that guy mean. He said they aren't the only ones trying to get to me. What does he mean by that.......... Wait a second," Antwoine remembered the night that he was found in the forest, " That person said that he wasn't after my mom. Then he looked at me and said we would meet again." Antwoine thought.

" But its been 15 years I doubt that guy would still remember me......... Yea so I don't have anything to worry about. " Antwoine said as he yawned and fell asleep.

Antwoine woke up about two hours later still on the mountain with the sky looking even more beautiful than before. "Wow this has been a great night." Antwoine whispered. Then an glimpse of a red light illuminating the sky caught Antwoine's eye. However it was no ordinary light it was a fire blazing in the area of the small village.

Antwoine rushed down to the village and saw buildings burning and blood staining the streets. Then he saw many citizens of the village who were all dead. What was weird is that they looked like they were murdered.

"You are not safe here. Neither are the people of this town. If you don't come with us you will put all of these citizen's lives on the line," Antwoine remembered that older gentleman saying.

Antwoine rushed to the boarding house. The boarding house was the only building that seemed untouched. Antwoine walked inside and saw that nothing inside was damaged either. He walked past the kitchen through a hallway and heard a noise that sounded like sobbing. Antwoine entered a room and saw a horrifying sight.............. The owner of the boarding house was dead. Antwoine noticed that there was a large area of blood on his chest signifying a huge gash that had to have come from a blade. That was not all Antwoine saw though, the body of the man was being held by another man sobbing.

Antwoine gasped. The man looked up and it was none other than the older gentleman from the table. The gentleman was now wearing a robe with a sword holder attached that had a sword in it. "Why?" Antwoine asked. "Why would you do such a thing. I am going to become stronger and then I'll find and kill you. You will pay for what you have done." Antwoine announced with hatred, anger, and a vengeful look in his eyes. His eyes looked as if he was a wolf lurking in the forests, they were blue like shimmering pools of water also. Then Antwoine ran out of the building and headed for someplace to go.

"Its not what it looks like." the older gentleman said.

Antwoine ran into an alley and hid behind a dumpster. He began to silently sob until he heard a rattling noise and a whisper. "Who is there," Antwoine spoke and then he heard another creepy whisper, "Answer me." Antwoine walked to a dark corner where the noise was coming from. He sat there for a moment staring at what he thought was a wall. Next, Antwoine turned around and began to go back to the dumpster. Another whisper came from the dark corner as he began to walk away. Antwoine turned back around quickly enough that he almost broke his neck. He sat there staring at the wall again with determination to find out what the noise was.

Antwoine stared ferociously at the wall until out of nowhere the wall had eyes that opened. However, those weren't any ordinary eyes. Antwoine knew of them as soon as he saw them. Antwoine tried to retreat out of the alley but he tripped over a garbage can. A figure walked from the shadows in a black cloak-like hoody with his face covered in the darkness of the shadows of the hood. The eyes of the figure were noticeable though.

"Its you." Antwoine said in fear.

"Its been awhile, but I told you that we would meet again, didn't I. I'm surprised you even remember though. It was about 15 years since.........." the figure said.

"Since you killed my mother, It was you. It was you who killed my mother and now you have killed the many townsfolk that I have built a bond with." Antwoine interrupted.

"Feisty. You have the same hatred for me as your parents did. They both resented me with every thought in their mind. Well the nut doesn't fall to far from the tree............... So are you going to come with me." the figure said.

"No!" Antwoine replied.

"Scratch that........... Are you going to come with me willingly because you are going to come with me no matter what." the figure spoke.

Antwoine began running for the alley entrance so that he could escape.

"I love the chase," the figure said, "But you won't get very far."
The figure projected a shadowy figure at Antwoine. Antwoine turned quickly and froze in fear as the projectile drew closer. Blood entered the air and stained the street.

Chapter 3: HEBI

The same night..........

The blood stained the street. "Ah, I love the smell of blood!" the figure said.

Antwoine opened his eyes with fear and noticed something. It was not his blood. The younger gentleman from earlier that night was standing over him, with a gash on his left arm. The man looked at Antwoine.

"Go, and take cover!" the gentleman said. Antwoine arose and ran for the alley exit.

"Oh no you dont!" the figure said and projected another shadowy figure at Antwoine. Before the projectile could hit Antwoine it was cut in half by the gentleman.

"Your fight is with me............. Hebi!" the gentleman said.

"Do I know you?" the figure said. "Well I would have to for you to know my name. Well I'll find out who you are after I take your life." Hebi said.

Hebi ran toward the gentleman and pulled out a kunai. The gentleman readied his blade and stood in a defensive position awaiting the attack of Hebi. Antwoine watched from behind a dumpster within the alley. Both the genteman and Hebi screamed as they entered into combat.

Hebi swung his kunai at the gentleman and the gentleman countered byswinging his blade to block the kunai. Then, Hebi backflipped and ran at the gentleman whie ducking and swinging his kunai toward the gentleman's neck from the angle of being beow the man's neck. The genteman dodged the attack by doing a backbend and kicking his legs at Hebi so that his momentum would force him into doing a backflip. Hebi jumped away from the attack creating a good amount of space between the two fighters.

"Very good. But not good enough!" Hebi said as he projected an array of projectiles at the gentleman.

The gentleman eluded many of the projectiles by cutting a couple in half, deflecting some, and dogding a few. At the moment that the last projectile was heading for the man it split in into three projectiles. As soon as the man noticed he cut the middle one into two ieces, however the other two projectiles split into two projecties each. The first two landed on each of the man's arms while the other two projectiles sowed while in the air. The man looked at the two incoming projectiles and then looked at Hebi.

Hebi looked at the man and pointed at the two projectiles headed for the man. As he pointed something atop the projectiles lit on fire.

"BOOM!!!" Hebi said as the projectiles exploded forcing the man to the ground and forcing the dumpster that Antwoine was hiding to roll towards the end of the alley. The dumpster ran into Antwoine as the force pushed the dumpster toward the alley. The buidings and walls surrounding the alley caught on fire.

Hebi stared at the man on the ground and began to casually walk toward him. The man groaned from pain and noticed that his robe had fames upon it. The man squirmed slightly as a jesture to trying to get up but could not manage to get to his feet. Hebi noticed the man move and pulled back out his kunai. Hebi disappeared and reappeared above the man. Hebi fell toward the ground with both of his hands holding the kunai above his head. While falling Hebi thrusted the kunai in a downward motion in order to stab the man.

Before the kunai could make contact with the man, three shuriken came out of nowhere and hit Hebi. The impact of the kunai forced Hebi into a wall. The older gentleman from before along with two unfamiliar men came leaping over a burning wall. The two unfamiliar gentleman landed by the wounded man's side. "Roy are you okay?" one of the unfamiliar men stated.

The older genteman landed on a building on the side of the alley. Hebi regained his consious and leaped onto the top of another building on the opposite side of the alley. Hebi and the older gentleman stared ferociously at each other. Then the older gentleman began to pull out his blade.

"Mr. Pei." one of the unfamiliar gentleman called out. The elderly gentleman put away his blade and leaped down to help out the unfamiliar gentleman. At that moment Hebi disappeared into the night.

Antwoine emerged from behind the dumpster and began to walk toward the group of men. Antwoine noticed the men were pulling the projectiles out of Roy. However the projectiles were not weapons, they were snakes But they were not ordinary snakes, they were poisonous snakes.

"I'm sorry. I should not have run away. But i thought you were the ones who killed the townsfolk when I saw you at the old man's house. I'm sorry Roy I didnt mean for this to happen." Antwoine said.

"Hey kid............. It's okay. Besides this wont happen again if you just come with us.................. If not he will come back and this time I won't be here to save your butt.

Antwoine smiled. "Okay, I'll go.......... Besides I won't revenge on that guy because he killed my mother."

"So...............who's gonna train me?" Antwoine said.

Last edited by Sasuke726; 12-29-2009 at 04:50 PM.