Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 10-30-2009, 09:28 AM   #21
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Naruto ch. 469 -Sakura's feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
This was such a powerful chapter. Naruto was so awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Me too

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:34 AM   #22
Airgrimes
Chunin Exam Participant

Airgrimes is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Cool Re: Naruto ch. 469 -Sakura's feelings

naurto was 50% not awsome.
he spent the entire chptr with dirt on his nose like my neighbours dog.
in one scene his stomach really pushed out.
This was perhaps his least badass chptr.

However

naruto was 50% awesome.
he was able to see past his crush and tell sakura was talking S***.
in the last scene he said ''He hates people who lie to themselves''.
This was perhaps his most badass chptr.

I made an evaluation!

[U][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][COLOR=Green]Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Airgrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:36 AM   #23
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
naurto was 50% not awsome.
he spent the entire chptr with dirt on his nose like my neighbours dog.
in one scene his stomach really pushed out.
This was perhaps his least badass chptr.

However

naruto was 50% awesome.
he was able to see past his crush and tell sakura was talking S***.
in the last scene he said ''He hates people who lie to themselves''.
This was perhaps his most badass chptr.

I made an evaluation!
I definitely agree with the second part. ^^

But oh my gosh we forgot about Hinata!!!!!! What the hell?! They beter not completely ignore her.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:56 AM   #24
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

hmmm..... Naruto and Sakura ehh idk
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:41 PM   #25
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I say Sakura had bad timing. I think Naruto has grown to love Hinata and when Sakura said she loves Naruto, I believe that since Hinata already confessed, that is what also helped Naruto to see through Sakura's lie. on another note. Does anyone else besides me notice a pattern in a lot of stories where the main character gets confessed to by two women/men (depending on the story) which causes a problem for the main character at certain times in the story?
flamey234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:46 PM   #26
Hina-Chan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hina-Chan is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
I say Sakura had bad timing. I think Naruto has grown to love Hinata and when Sakura said she loves Naruto, I believe that since Hinata already confessed, that is what also helped Naruto to see through Sakura's lie. on another note. Does anyone else besides me notice a pattern in a lot of stories where the main character gets confessed to by two women/men (depending on the story) which causes a problem for the main character at certain times in the story?
All stories like this are like that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No one can hurt you now.'cause. you're dead

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When all those shadows almost killed your light

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby

Hina-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:18 PM   #27
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoC View Post
Yeah, that's what I've been trying to tell people. But they won't listen.
same here dude..i dont want people to call her names like skank caz of that or hate her
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:41 PM   #28
Cursed_Sage
Genin

Location: Wherever my destiny leads!! (Hopefully in the arms of my beautiful love)
Cursed_Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura partially meant what she said,but most was a lie. I'm not sure whether she "likes" him yet,but I do think she's falling in love with him. If you wanna hear my explanation of why I think that,I'll post it in another topic.

I think it was cool how he told Sakura she's lying,but sad at the same time. Hearing her say that,he probably wanted to believe it. I don't know,I think Sakura is just making it worse. I know how I'd feel if the girl I love(yes I have fallen in love) came up to me,and said she loved me(liked me) and I knew she was lying. I would want to collapse and cry right there.(I wouldn't,but I'd want to) She's gonna tear his heart apart.

Another thing,I think he might be a little mad at her,since she's given up on not only Sasuke,but on Naruto too. She might as well have said,"Naruto I don't believe in you to save Sasuke anymore." And it would've had the same effect pretty much.
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth."-Al from Fullmetal Alchemist
Cursed_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:51 AM   #29
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer ninja 21 View Post
sakura is now a total loser.
take that back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sakura was trying to help naruto!!!!!!!!shes not a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 06:45 AM   #30
EXILED ANBU
Veteran Chunin

EXILED ANBU is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx View Post
take that back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sakura was trying to help naruto!!!!!!!!shes not a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea thats wat i said
EXILED ANBU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 07:42 AM   #31
tentenchan
Academy Graduate

tentenchan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
Spoiler:
Sakura was telling the truth that she does kinda like Naruto. But, she was lying about not loving/caring about Sasuke anymore, the biggest lie she told. She is torn between the two.
But, still this chapter made Sakura look bad, and makes you lose you're respect for her, and feel sorry for Naruto. Naruto's feelings for Sakura is being used agaisnt him. If she would tell him that, then she thought he would stop chasing after her. But, she didnt think it through. What about the pain she caused him lying. Lying is never the answer. It puts a strain on their relationship.
wow...i agree with you like 100% ^^ your really good at this! XD
tentenchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:26 PM   #32
EXILED ANBU
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tentenchan View Post
wow...i agree with you like 100% ^^ your really good at this! XD
yeaaaaa
Old 10-31-2009, 01:26 PM   #33
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoC View Post
Sakura will think Naruto is just acting like the good old Naruto and she is sorry that she lied. Their close relationship will probably waver a bit though...
Why do people assume this will do damage to there realtionship? If naruto let this get to him and is unable to see that all she was trying to do was help, then he hasn't matured nearly as much as everyone thinks. I think his anger came from a saddness at the fact that she was honestly trying to convince not only him, but herself that she didn't care about Sasuke anymore. If there realtionship is anywhere near as close as people think, he'll understand, he'll get it, and it won't waver. If anything, it'll bring them closer, because that point will be out there, and not kept burried by Sakura.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed_Sage View Post

I think it was cool how he told Sakura she's lying,but sad at the same time. Hearing her say that,he probably wanted to believe it. I don't know,I think Sakura is just making it worse. I know how I'd feel if the girl I love(yes I have fallen in love) came up to me,and said she loved me(liked me) and I knew she was lying. I would want to collapse and cry right there.(I wouldn't,but I'd want to) She's gonna tear his heart apart.
Think about it though, that may be true if fell in love from a far. That and I think it would be differnt if you were really close to the person. There's a bit of a matureity factor too, about when to accept someone did it for you to help you, or just taking it personal.

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo
SasukeFallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 07:27 PM   #34
EXILED ANBU
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeFallen View Post
Why do people assume this will do damage to there realtionship? If naruto let this get to him and is unable to see that all she was trying to do was help, then he hasn't matured nearly as much as everyone thinks. I think his anger came from a saddness at the fact that she was honestly trying to convince not only him, but herself that she didn't care about Sasuke anymore. If there realtionship is anywhere near as close as people think, he'll understand, he'll get it, and it won't waver. If anything, it'll bring them closer, because that point will be out there, and not kept burried by Sakura.

Think about it though, that may be true if fell in love from a far. That and I think it would be differnt if you were really close to the person. There's a bit of a matureity factor too, about when to accept someone did it for you to help you, or just taking it personal.
wordddddd

Tags
ch. 469, naruto, sakura