Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 10-11-2009, 10:07 PM   #1
sasruto
Veteran Chunin

sasruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Tenten VS. Sai

I think Sai will win.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:22 PM   #2
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]
Default Re: Tenten VS. Sai

I disagree, he cannot block off her weapons. They are ranged, so if he goes above.. she can still hit him with her flying weapons.
I don't see him dodging all of her lethal weaponry.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:29 PM   #3
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Tenten wins this one. Her weapons beat Sai's ink creations, and she is just as long range as Sai is. I think Tenten wins this fight rather easily, she is the perfect match for Sai.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 10-30-2009, 06:42 AM   #4
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

ummmmmm Tenten is very fast at summoning weapons,I think she could take on several beasts that Sai summons at once by summoning weapons out of her scroll and firing them at the ink beasts,Tenten is very accurate and would likely hit Sai while hes in the air on that bird,if she uses dragon destruction jutsu i dont think Sai can dodge,so ill vote Tenten.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:44 AM   #5
Airgrimes
Chunin Exam Participant

Airgrimes is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sai for sure.
his ink would probably splash into animals on the ground and in the air at once.
so if tenten aims in the air she's open.
if she aims for his bests on the ground, she's open.
I vote sai..

[U][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][COLOR=Green]Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Old 10-30-2009, 04:47 PM   #6
tentenchan
Academy Graduate

tentenchan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

tenten'll own him
Old 10-30-2009, 05:21 PM   #7
otacon
Banned

otacon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Based on the abilities they have shown, Tenten's weapon attacks would likely injure and eventually kill Sai as they will pass right through his ink creations. However, Sai is likely far more powerful than he has shown, and would probably win, but until he does more, this is TenTen's fight to win.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:25 PM   #8
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Seriously now? Sai stomps. Half of the moves you guys expect from Tenten aren't even canon (which is why she's so weak), and Sai could easily fly out of her range even with the anime/video game moves and attack her from there. Tenten also isn't very durable if Chunin Exam Temari could stomp her with her weak jutsu.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:28 PM   #9
devapath
Veteran Chunin

devapath is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think that this is irrelevant do to the fact that neither of them can fight. It would be a total stale mate.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:30 PM   #10
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by devapath View Post
I think that this is irrelevant do to the fact that neither of them can fight. It would be a total stale mate.
You forget Sai's animal paintings, they can do at least better damage than Tenten's weapons.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:31 PM   #11
otacon
Banned

otacon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by devapath View Post
Sai is powerful. I just feel that Tenten is a little underated. However, I probably went a little too far saying Tenten would win this; Sai is one of Root's best, and was sent by Danzo to assasinate Sasuke.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:48 PM   #12
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by otacon View Post
Sai is powerful. I just feel that Tenten is a little underated. However, I probably went a little too far saying Tenten would win this; Sai is one of Root's best, and was sent by Danzo to assasinate Sasuke.
The majority of Tenten's feats were anime only or from video games though, so people tend to mix her abilities up since they are unaware of this. I think the only canon ability she even showed was the bomb she used against 30% Kisame lol.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:51 PM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Sai would stomp. Even though Tenten specializes in long as well as medium range, the painter surpasses her in it. He would easily fly out of range, and his ink attacks would be able to wear her off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-30-2009, 05:55 PM   #14
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tenten hasn't fought in the manga. EVER. Therefore, it's pointless to argue about who would win, at least until we see her level of strength.
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
Old 10-30-2009, 05:56 PM   #15
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4 Karura View Post
Tenten hasn't fought in the manga. EVER. Therefore, it's pointless to argue about who would win, at least until we see her level of strength.
True.
There are few side-characters that we have seen truly fight in the canon.

Old 10-30-2009, 07:55 PM   #16
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I say Sai because he is extremely skilled, due to the fact of his ANBU background. And could probably dodge TenTen's long-range attacks...

P:<
Spoiler:

Old 10-31-2009, 05:15 AM   #17
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Seriously now? Sai stomps. Half of the moves you guys expect from Tenten aren't even canon (which is why she's so weak), and Sai could easily fly out of her range even with the anime/video game moves and attack her from there. Tenten also isn't very durable if Chunin Exam Temari could stomp her with her weak jutsu.
Tentens very quick at summoning weapons from her scroll,even faster than Sais beasts id say,she could probably hit several of his beats at once fairly easily,and from what we've seen it only takes 1 good hit to take down one of his beasts.Using explosives is even better against Sai.And as I said before,Tenten is extremely accurate,she rarely misses unless her opponent blocks against her attacks or has extreme speed lke Lee.Sai hasnt shown any way of blocking against her attacks apart from ink clones,which wouldnt really help him against Twin Rising Dragons or Dragon Destruction Jutsu.

Its likely that Sai is stronger than what we've seen from him,but we havent seen enough from him to say hes any stronger than what hes shown right now.
Old 10-31-2009, 04:55 PM   #18
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love how people are saying that Sai must be good because he was in the root.
Sai has done little to no fighting in the series, even in the fillers. Tenten atleast has jutsu in the fillers.
From what we've literally seen of them, I would have to vote for Tenten. Sai's ink creations can't stand up to Tenten's weapons.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 10-31-2009, 05:13 PM   #19
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx View Post
Tentens very quick at summoning weapons from her scroll,even faster than Sais beasts id say,she could probably hit several of his beats at once fairly easily,and from what we've seen it only takes 1 good hit to take down one of his beasts.Using explosives is even better against Sai.And as I said before,Tenten is extremely accurate,she rarely misses unless her opponent blocks against her attacks or has extreme speed lke Lee.Sai hasnt shown any way of blocking against her attacks apart from ink clones,which wouldnt really help him against Twin Rising Dragons or Dragon Destruction Jutsu.

Its likely that Sai is stronger than what we've seen from him,but we havent seen enough from him to say hes any stronger than what hes shown right now.
You do realize that both of those moves are filler, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuta View Post
I love how people are saying that Sai must be good because he was in the root.
Sai has done little to no fighting in the series, even in the fillers. Tenten atleast has jutsu in the fillers.
From what we've literally seen of them, I would have to vote for Tenten. Sai's ink creations can't stand up to Tenten's weapons.
That's the thing, filler doesn't count.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:35 PM   #20
White Dragon
Genin

White Dragon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sai can stomp ten ten into the ground. To protect himself from her weapons, he could make an ink shield. Then from really long range destroy her with his ink animals.

White Dragon of Aura
Click
Spoiler:
Guess What?
Spoiler:
Keep on clicking and you'll find out!
Spoiler:
Or...Well,anyway it's...I lied...keep waiting
Spoiler:
And waiting
Spoiler:
And......................I just wasted 30 seconds of your life!
Spoiler:
Why are you still clicking?
Spoiler:
Stop..joke's over
Spoiler:
Honestly, stop.

Tags
sai, tenten