Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-18-2009, 05:15 PM   #21
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Vocaloid FC/Adopt a Vocaloid Character!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chihiro_428 View Post
K wait i'm still confused can i adopt a vocaloid now or not
Yes, I already added you to the list and given you Gakupo to adopt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 05:16 PM   #22
chihiro_428
Chunin

chihiro_428 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yay!!!!!!!!!
cousin: Hikari-chan
i'm a puppet master for the Espada clan and i use dolled shinigami so it's twice as painfull for my uh victim.
please visit me and 2hyper4u's web site at:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(^-\) WEE! ART IS A BANG! UN
/__\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara
chihiro_428 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:36 AM   #23
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Still got a lot of Vocaloids ready for adoption

Old 10-19-2009, 09:17 AM   #24
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moyashi View Post
Can I adopt Gackt?
You mean Gakupo? Sure, but you need to become a member first.

Old 10-20-2009, 11:05 AM   #25
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

2hyper4u AKA Sloth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to 2hyper4u AKA Sloth

can i become a member and adopt someone??

and for len/rin's song suggestion i suggest dance site of darkness

heres sheet music for most vocaloid songs, it could help with suggestions:
http://micandonburi.web.fc2.com/e.html
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

♀ + ♀ = ♥ ; ♀ + ♂ = ♥ ; ♂ + ♂ = ♥
You fall in love with a person, not their gender.
2hyper4u AKA Sloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 02:23 PM   #26
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hyper4u AKA Sloth View Post
can i become a member and adopt someone??

and for len/rin's song suggestion i suggest dance site of darkness

heres sheet music for most vocaloid songs, it could help with suggestions:
http://micandonburi.web.fc2.com/e.html
Sure, but you need to becoem a member before you can adopt. Tell me who you want to be in the member's list, then tell me who you want to adopt.

And I'll add. Thanks!

Old 10-20-2009, 02:46 PM   #27
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Sure, but you need to becoem a member before you can adopt. Tell me who you want to be in the member's list, then tell me who you want to adopt.

And I'll add. Thanks!
kay umm can I be gumi??

umm who can I adopt?
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

Last edited by 2hyper4u AKA Sloth; 10-20-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:10 PM   #28
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
kay umm can I be gumi??

umm who can I adopt?
Everyone's free for adoption right now.

Old 10-20-2009, 04:40 PM   #29
2hyper4u AKA Sloth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Everyone's free for adoption right now.
okay cool then I'll adopt Len <3
Violets are #0000FF
All of my Base
Are belong to you</poem>

Stalk Me?:

Old 10-20-2009, 04:48 PM   #30
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

i want to adopt Miku Hatsune
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:13 PM   #31
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie ruler View Post
i want to adopt Miku Hatsune
You need to become a member first before you can adopt.

Old 10-20-2009, 05:14 PM   #32
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
okay cool then I'll adopt Len <3
Ok. Added.

Old 10-20-2009, 06:04 PM   #33
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

Quote:
You need to become a member first before you can adopt.
ohh can i join then
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #34
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie ruler View Post
ohh can i join then
Yes. What character do you want to be?

Old 10-30-2009, 05:46 PM   #35
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

*misses having len but is happy to still have rin**relizes Rin was an evil B*tch to len*-_-*is now sad for having rin and still missing Len*

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:29 PM   #36
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Everyone, I have added some rules. Please expect a warning PM if there is no member activity!

This is a fanclub, not just Adopt-A-Character-Then-Run-Off.

Old 10-30-2009, 07:30 PM   #37
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
*misses having len but is happy to still have rin**relizes Rin was an evil B*tch to len*-_-*is now sad for having rin and still missing Len*
I'm sorry. Would you like me to switch Rin for Len then?

Last edited by Vocaloid; 10-30-2009 at 07:40 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:18 PM   #38
Kari-Chan
Genin Elite

Kari-Chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wanna adopt Rin, or maybe Megurine Luka,
btw
I love that song, Alice of Human Sacrifice

"I thought it would be a waste for you to wither away as a bud."

"WHAT?! Why wasn't he affected by my sexiness?!"

I ♥ キバ

♥ kakashi ♥

へ へ
の の
 も
 へ

Kari-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:37 PM   #39
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari-Chan View Post
I wanna adopt Rin, or maybe Megurine Luka,
btw
I love that song, Alice of Human Sacrifice

Ok, but first you need to become a member and stay active, or else you'll be taken off the list and your character will be put back up for adoption.

What character do you want to be?

Old 10-30-2009, 10:01 PM   #40
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Quote:
I'm sorry. Would you like me to switch Rin for Len then?
Nty
Having teh b*tch is better that nothing

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adopt, character, hatsune, miku, vocaloid