Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 10-30-2009, 07:16 PM   #1601
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Vatas Shadow Pridus: The Story

Chapter Fifty-Eight: The Detour

News: Sorry I did not update a new chapter for this whole week. Unfortunately, my computer had witnessed a large virus that had wiped it out for a few days. To top it up, it flooded yesterday and today morning, as well as that I had to take a few important tests this week. I am proud to announce that I had received my report card, and I got all A's and one B+(89.56)
Anyways, time to begin this chapter...

It had been three and a half hours before the lazy Menrui had woken up. Or more specifically, forced to wake up. Servants had been sent to clean up the room. When they had encountered him, the servants all quickly lifted their brooms and started relentlessly striking the sleepy fool in the head. Senso quickly woke up, and was then immediately chased from the room. Now strolling randomly throughout the streets of the Crossroads, Menrui was very, very bored.
It was about nighttime, just a few hours before midnight. The moon was in a 1st Quarter position, shining valiantly as it acted as a beacon of light. Normally, the streets of the Crossroads were very filled, with sounds of laughter and joy. Now, due to the security measures needed for the Kages' Meeting tomorrow evening, the streets's usual loudness had been abruptly replaced with soft, yet an uncomfortable silence.

Soon, Menrui Tatski had fallen asleep on the ground, sprawled, as the sound of his snoring was dimly heard in the streets of the Crossroads.

__________________________________________________ _______________

"So how are you?" Sage asked as he took a sip from his cup. He was seated on a dull wooden chair, a lamp table next to him. Sage then set his cup, full of heated coffee, down on the table, next to the lit lamp.
"It's been a while since we've talked," Vatas murmured. He was on the opposite side of the lamp table, and laid on a mattress that provided movable wheels. The bed was a hospital-type one, with a white covering, a single plushie white pillow, and a clean white blanket. Tan walls stood around the two, as Sage took another sip from his cup. "Still drinking coffee, I see." Vatas muttered with a hint of amuse in his voice.
Sage had immediately headed for this location after the brief discussion with Yamamoto and the other Denkiteki. After attempting to gain entry to the room from a nurse, he was finally able to enter, but had a ten-minute limit.
"You're avoiding the answer," Sage replied and glanced at the book near the lamp, beside his cup of coffee. "Just as always. Sly as usual, Vatas." Vatas said nothing, as his gaze remained at the wall. Then Sage took his sight at Vatas's book. Intrigued, he took his hand on it and picked the small book up. The book felt heavy, and it had seemed the cover was made out of olive wood. Vatas's cheeks grew a tad red as he mumbled, "H-hey.
Sage said nothing, handing the book over to Vatas after a little gaze. "Pervert." he finally murmured. "I'm not a pervert!" Vatas denied, as his faced continued to glow red. "I used to remember you going into those stores and glancing at those dirty magazines....it was predictable that you read Paradise of Sex." "I do not!" Vatas shouted.
"Then how come the title of the book says that?" Sage murmured with a hollow hint of a smile as he took another drink from his cup. "I wa-was keeping it for a friend." Vatas stammered.

Then followed a silence. Vatas said nothing, as he hid the book under his blanket. Sage continued to take sips. Finally, someone broke the silence.
"You realize that you lost bad, right?" Sage murmured to Vatas. "And that you'll need to get stronger." he continued. Clenching his fists, Vatas said, "I know." Sage offered a smile, one of that contained no emotion behind it at all.
"Then how about you get some practice?"
Vatas replied, "Sure." Sage nodded, and stood up. He reached for his cup of coffee, and clutching it, made his way to the door. His time had run out. "How about later, when your wounds have healed further?" Sage suggested. Vatas grinned. "Nah, how about now?"
Sage then halted, as he slowly turned around to face Vatas. He then set his cup of coffee on the lamp table, and said, "How about this? We all know you're a pervert, and that you're a fan of Paradise of Sex, so I suggest a bargain." Vatas made no move. "What kind of bargain?" he muttered. Sage then said nothing, as he took another sip of his coffee, not setting it down this time.
"If you manage to spill all the coffee out of this cup in an hour, then I'll get you an autographed-edition version of Paradise of Sex." Sage bargained. Vatas couldn't help smiling. After all, he was now hooked. "And will you be able to guarantee the book?"
Sage offered a nod.

"After all, I am the author."

To be Continued..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 11-01-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:18 PM   #1602
Ace adventurer
Special Jonin Candidate

Ace adventurer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Niceeeee
Old 10-30-2009, 07:18 PM   #1603
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

What was the best part?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-30-2009, 07:22 PM   #1604
Kakashi-Hatake
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakashi-Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow, there are a lot of chapters and I decided to start reading them now? It will be hard to find them all.
((|))
Kakashi-Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #1605
Ace adventurer
Special Jonin Candidate

Ace adventurer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

The chapter one when the attacker is there
Old 10-30-2009, 07:32 PM   #1606
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Nice chapter.Vatas is a perv(maybe he's my long-lost twin brother)Also what was with the challenge of spilling the coffee out of a cup.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #1607
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi-Hatake View Post
Wow, there are a lot of chapters and I decided to start reading them now? It will be hard to find them all.
((|))
Keep reading them, but you don't have to at all one time.
Like, read 2 or 3 chapters a day. And the story will get better as you progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace adventurer View Post
The chapter one when the attacker is there
Oh, cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
Nice chapter.Vatas is a perv(maybe he's my long-lost twin brother)Also what was with the challenge of spilling the coffee out of a cup.
Well yeah, and it'll be more difficult than it seems, as well as more intriguing.

Old 10-31-2009, 11:34 AM   #1608
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

wow its really cool
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:38 AM   #1609
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Who's your favorite character?

Old 10-31-2009, 12:28 PM   #1610
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

Toshi is cool
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:41 PM   #1611
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke726 View Post
Toshi is cool
A lot of people like her.

Old 10-31-2009, 10:26 PM   #1612
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

No chapter today, it is Halloween.

Old 10-31-2009, 11:22 PM   #1613
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Technically it's not.You posted that at 12:26 AM.Also known as tomorrow,Nov.1,after Oct.31,Halloween.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:55 PM   #1614
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

cooooool! i missed this!!!
write mooooooooooooooooooore! now! O_o

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:21 AM   #1615
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
Technically it's not.You posted that at 12:26 AM.Also known as tomorrow,Nov.1,after Oct.31,Halloween.
In where I live, it was about two ands a half hours before 12:00 AM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
cooooool! i missed this!!!
write mooooooooooooooooooore! now! O_o
Yes, dear.

Old 11-01-2009, 11:22 AM   #1616
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I have almost an arc already written for Boneshakers, but am going to finish it before posting.

And you all thought I had just forgotten about it! Not likely.
Wifey #1: Muffin

Wifey #2: Looney
Wifey #3: SillyTobi
Wifey #4: Gaara's Girl
Wifey #5: i_love_kakashi
Wifey #6: Kiseki
Wifey #7: XxblackxX
Wifey #8: Kiku
Wifey #9: Jonesy
Wifey #10: Kuromaki
Husband #1: Sharikage
Husband #2: Shika
Husband #3: Vex Mizuki
Husband #3056: Chidori of Death

I love them longtime. <3.

Student: Muffintop
Honey/Professor-person: Kazumi
Ma name is mistah fluffie-kins
Hikari is my daughter
MasterOfPain is also my daughter
Lady Tsunade is my ex-daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Sex toy: JenniferWonderland
Slave: EmoSakura
Spoiler:

Quote:
Are we aloud to post bathing suit pics?
8D
Quote:
*swoons @ TDZ's pictures*
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
~glomps everyone in thread~
Ah! he reveals his true self at last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx
I love you!!! And have done since I first layed my eyes on you!!!
I feel I should point out this was a dare. But it still counts.
Quote:
*Puts Chloroform onto Tissue*
TDZ is mine!
I approve of this statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori
First person to not know who TDZ is.
Out of 21,000 members, only one of them doesn't know me. I call that a win.
It's precisely what you're thinking. I'm just that cool.
Quote:
Holycrapstoplookingsogoodonmycomputerscreenwasnote xpectingthatkthx

*Falls off chair
Guess what I had just posted a picture of. ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi
Yes, you can make my kitty purr lol
Think about synonyms for kitty, then realize what she just said. ;D
Quote:
Quit being so naughty my kitty is starting to purr lolz
See above. xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Once again, a dare. But have you seen this girl? I mean, dayum.
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

/Hides eyes from bashfulness
Apparently, I'm hot enough to cause health issues.

Quote:
Your spot in my bed is waiting.
Sorry, but I have to go... uhh.... water my fish. *runs off to Sosuke*
Quote:
~Goes to bed with you.~ ;D!
Quote:
TDZ rejected is like cookie monster saying no to oreos
Quote:
*comes in in a school girl outfit* I'M TDZ'S FANGIRL!!
Quote:
I take back everything i've said about u-sie. u-sie hot! >.<

Spoiler:

there u go! ^^(that is a good thing)
Quote:
Meh sweet TDZ! I lovers you bunches. ♥
Quote:
Rejection makes you stronger you know.

It's a wonder you aren't a bodybuilder.
Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
>.> Curse you and your infinite sig possibilities... >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki
i want to be urs, i want that beautiful smile to be mine
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

TDZ: See above, but he has figured it out.
Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
TDZ somehow you just became more awesome.
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Hollywood got Rob Pattinson.
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Master/wife loves you too baby. x3
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD
<link rel="signature" type="text/hilarious" href="/funnysig.txt" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
isnt every thread basically about the demon zabuza
Quote:
*Humping* xD
YOU'RE MY DADDY! YOOUU'RE MY DADDY! X333
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
I wanna be in your siggy ._.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
/noms on Nick in the bush

The Demon Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:24 AM   #1617
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Demon Zabuza View Post
I have almost an arc already written for Boneshakers, but am going to finish it before posting.

And you all thought I had just forgotten about it! Not likely.
Alright, now comment!

Old 11-01-2009, 11:27 AM   #1618
Madra
Genin Elite

Madra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

this is a pretty good story
Madra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:30 AM   #1619
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.The Demon Zabuza finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Gokai for potential traitor later on, leading to big Yamamoto battle?

WTH? Senso is still in the crossroads? But that means that thingy is there as well, if that is where the gate lead them....

Sage for Jiraiya copy! And that makes me think that Vat is stronger than I thought, since Sage, number 5, was talking to him on equalish terms.

Hikari is my daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Spoiler:

Quote:
8D
Quote:
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is mine!
Quote:
Quote:

*Falls off chair
Quote:
Quote:
See above. xDD
Quote:
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Furthermore, as much as I find you unbelievably attractive at this point, please warn me next time.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
200 miles is a long way to an Englishmen, just like 200 years is a long time to an American.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
UGK: This user has yet to learn the difference between an incorrigible ladies man and a pathetic weirdo hanging out at the park is that the ladies have to be interested.

Quote:
TDZ, Your brain scares me in ways only clowns used to. I wish I was that smart at your age.
Quote:
Quote:
Dude...I don't care what you're wearing..mud or sand always finds its way in your pants when you play with it.
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is 100% British Fan-Girl ( and is some cases Boy) Bait who is filling Girl's/Boy's Hearts with enjoyment with near every word he types.
Quote:
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is built amazing, not wimping, amazingly awesome shiny hair, and a hot accent. I think he wins. xD

Quote:
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
Quote:
*Humping* xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
Quote:

Old 11-01-2009, 11:32 AM   #1620
The Demon Zabuza
"Infamous"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Alright, now comment!
Need some actual discussion about it, rather than just 'I liek this!'? xDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
In where I live, it was about two ands a half hours before 12:00 AM.

Yes, dear.
You sound like you've been married for years.

Hikari is my daughter
I'ma rogue ninja!
Spoiler:

Quote:
8D
Quote:
B-)
Quote:
TDZ is so hot.. naked ;D
Damn right.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
TDZ is mine!
Quote:
Quote:

*Falls off chair
Quote:
Quote:
See above. xDD
Quote:
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER
Incest FTW.

Quote:
You know me well.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Rather like me. xDD
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Viz got TDZ.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
*Keeps raping TDZ* P:
Quote:
TDZ I f****** love you
Quote:
Quote:
*Humping* xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoD
Quote: