Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

View Poll Results: Naruto should be with....
Hinata () 97 62.99%
Sakura () 44 28.57%
Other () 13 8.44%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2009, 03:34 AM   #41
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

I will go with Sakura. I mean Naruto loved her from the start and even tho he found out how mean she can be, he has also found out how caring she can be.
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:50 AM   #42
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!

You!!! how dare you folks say that Naruto should be with Sakura...you seem to forget that Sasuke still has feelings for sakura and she knows that, while Hinata liked Naruto from day 1 , when Sakura at that time didn't give a crap for Naruto!!! No!! sakura doesn't deserve Naruto ..her behaviour towards Naruto sucked..She should be ashamed for treatting him like that!! No way.. besides Hinata is so sweet and beautiful (remember that time when Naruto saw her ''naked'' in that lake and he said to kiba ''I saw a beautiful woman last night'' ) I would be so disappointed and hurt if Naruto ends up with Sakura...Sasuke needs her and he knows it... The sweetest , strongest and hottest couple on earth would be Naruto and Hinata and the coolest, most romantic and sexiest would be Sakura and Sasuke

I hopt I didn't offend anyone
Miss Bella Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:54 AM   #43
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bella Rose View Post
You!!! how dare you folks say that Naruto should be with Sakura...you seem to forget that Sasuke still has feelings for sakura and she knows that, while Hinata liked Naruto from day 1 , when Sakura at that time didn't give a crap for Naruto!!! No!! sakura doesn't deserve Naruto ..her behaviour towards Naruto sucked..She should be ashamed for treatting him like that!! No way.. besides Hinata is so sweet and beautiful (remember that time when Naruto saw her ''naked'' in that lake and he said to kiba ''I saw a beautiful woman last night'' ) I would be so disappointed and hurt if Naruto ends up with Sakura...Sasuke needs her and he knows it... The sweetest , strongest and hottest couple on earth would be Naruto and Hinata and the coolest, most romantic and sexiest would be Sakura and Sasuke

I hopt I didn't offend anyone
No you didn't offend me...everyone has a different view point thats all. I respect that.
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:56 AM   #44
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!

well that sound good to me
Old 09-12-2009, 12:31 PM   #45
R.K.
Chunin Exam Participant

R.K. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura. Mostly because I hate Hinata. Hinata should be with Kiba...
R.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:36 PM   #46
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

hate her? why ? do you even know her at all since you have such strong feeling like HATE ?

It@chi The Prince of Sharingan

Old 09-12-2009, 12:40 PM   #47
jounin
Special Jonin Candidate

jounin has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Send a message via MSN to jounin

naruto will be with hinata, everyone knows that
Old 09-12-2009, 12:40 PM   #48
Minoru
Previously Deidara Bro

Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Minoru finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

NaruHina.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:40 PM   #49
R.K.
Chunin Exam Participant

R.K. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bella Rose View Post
hate her? why ? do you even know her at all since you have such strong feeling like HATE ?
1. It's a fictional character in a fictional manga. I'm sure how exactly I'm suppose to "know her".
2. I only see her as a useless character, since she never fights and is a pretty weak character.
3. The way she stalked Naruto was kind of creepy.
4. I hate a lot of people and things in REAL LIFE. Hate, not dislike, but hate.
5. It's my personal opinion. You have yours, I have mine. I have no problem with your opinion, and you shouldn't have any problems with my opinion.
R.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:45 PM   #50
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

when did Hinata confess her love to Naruto did i miss this
put it in a spoiler if it is in the manga
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:46 PM   #51
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.K. View Post
1. It's a fictional character in a fictional manga. I'm sure how exactly I'm suppose to "know her".
2. I only see her as a useless character, since she never fights and is a pretty weak character.
3. The way she stalked Naruto was kind of creepy.
4. I hate a lot of people and things in REAL LIFE. Hate, not dislike, but hate.
5. It's my personal opinion. You have yours, I have mine. I have no problem with your opinion, and you shouldn't have any problems with my opinion.

Such strong arguments God I certainly don't have any problems I just like to know your using of the word hate because 'hate' is a strong word and I rarely use it that's all ..

It@chi The Prince of Sharingan

Old 10-10-2009, 08:28 PM   #52
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i think my siggy explains my sitch.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:34 PM   #53
LaGueraUchiha
Chunin

LaGueraUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to LaGueraUchiha Send a message via Yahoo to LaGueraUchiha

he should be with Hinata -_-....if there is no other option *_* lol
because I like SasuSaku better.
<3Fam ;D

-Kakashi FC member-Uchiha FC member -Tobi FC member-ItaDei FC member
[]-샤이니
-JUST SAW YOUR FACE..DIDN'T LIKE IT xD

LaGueraUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:12 PM   #54
blackstar160
Genin

blackstar160 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Smile Re: Sakura OR Hinata

Sakura.Hinata is 2 shy for me,but she is hot.
blackstar160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 12:32 PM   #55
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Mood:If I dont reply to your messages......then I dont like you xD jk jk it means that I fell asleep
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar160 View Post
Sakura.Hinata is 2 shy for me,but she is hot.
O.o no one has posted on here in forever XD and it's intended for who you think Naruto should be with
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:55 PM   #56
Ace adventurer
Special Jonin Candidate

Ace adventurer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I love hinata
Old 10-30-2009, 04:00 PM   #57
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Sakura
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:15 PM   #58
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I go for NaruHina. In the beginning, when Naruto (as Sasuke) was about to kiss Sakura (before he got the "runs") he said he realized why he likes Sakura. My theory is that he likes Sakura's stubourness so when Sakura was "nice" and said she loved him (and any other time Sakura was nice), it freaks him out. He also still thinks of Sasuke as a rival and he doesn't want to lose to him. Another thing that blows a hole in the whole NaruSaku thing is the fact that Sai was the cause of Sakura saying she loved Naruto (along with a couple of subreasons) because he told Sakura that Naruto loved her (and he didn't want him telling her that). Hinata, however, didn't need anyone to tell her Naruto's feelings. Instead, she went on gut instinct and trusted in her own self esteem (she also didn't stutter as she usually does) when she told Naruto that she loved him. I also agree with RainbowRazor's reasoning from the 2nd page (i tried to add it on along with my explanation but, for some reason, the page wouldn't let me.)

Last edited by flamey234; 10-30-2009 at 04:17 PM.
flamey234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:32 PM   #59
sakuracha!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

sakuracha!!! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to sakuracha!!! Send a message via Yahoo to sakuracha!!!

hinata she loves him more
i <3 u crazy cuzzy looney-lyra u too amazing bro taker369,and my awsome "mom" mangagirl

- 100 hearts would be to few to carry all my love to u
MS. CHA!!!
sakuracha!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:14 PM   #60
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I say Hinata....

Sakura and Naruto just don't seem like a good couple..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote