Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 10-29-2009, 05:34 PM   #21
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93
Default Re: *SPOILERS* Sakura's Gonna Earn Herself a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleye54321 View Post
Vidda already has him. You would have to fight her for him when she comes back. XD
We already agreed to share him at the prom in an older thread. XD

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2009, 05:34 PM   #22
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Oh course, it only makes sense since she's going from strongest to strongest.

xD

Actually, maybe Shikamaru is the victim of the next 'Sakura attack'.
No, Shikamaru is Temari's!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
No kakashi is mine!!!
Tell that to Vidda

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:35 PM   #23
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou_Sensei View Post
Because getting over a crush from when you were 12 (the crush in question almost killing you, constantly insulting you, and trying to kill one of your closest friends now) is SOO whorish, amirite?
It's the fact that she got over with it so fast and all of a sudden decided that she liked Naruto that makes her a .

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-29-2009, 05:38 PM   #24
Chidori365
Genin Elite

Chidori365 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't know about the rest of you but if that title fits her

Then what about Naruto and Sasuke?
Lv1 Fire Style: Fire Needles,
Lv2 Fire style dragon flame,
Lv2 Fire style: burning phoenix,
Lv2 Fire style: Fire Ring Ninjutsu,
Lv3 Fire style: Tiger Flame Bomb,
Lv3 Fire Style: Fire Clone Tec,
Lv4 Fire Style: Firengan Ninjutsu,
Lv4 Fire Style: Plasma Purton jutsu,
Lv4 Fire Style: Radiation Houton Jutsu,
Fire Style: Power Surge Jutsu,

Kekkei-Genkai/ Shikotsu Myaku the Kaguya Clan
Nindo/To kill or be Killed
My Slave/ Konoichi
Old 10-29-2009, 05:39 PM   #25
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou_Sensei View Post
Because getting over a crush from when you were 12 (the crush in question almost killing you, constantly insulting you, and trying to kill one of your closest friends now) is SOO whorish, amirite?
Well, when it takes you 3 years to overcome it, and you overcome it instantly, and then go on about how she realizes she loves Naruto because she can't love Sasuke, yea, it's incredibly whorish.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 10-29-2009, 05:39 PM   #26
narutorocks
Veteran Chunin

narutorocks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
It's the fact that she got over with it so fast and all of a sudden decided that she liked Naruto that makes her a .
Yeah. And I think that fact that she lied about it, too.

When she was "confessing" to Naruto she really wasn't very emotional, and you could tell something was a little off.

"But... but... my paw pads are so soft and supple!"~Pakkun
Old 10-29-2009, 05:39 PM   #27
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Not if Sakura goes from Strength to smarts.

xD

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 10-29-2009, 05:41 PM   #28
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorocks View Post
Yeah. And I think that fact that she lied about it, too.

When she was "confessing" to Naruto she really wasn't very emotional, and you could tell something was a little off.
Because she's a user, and a skank. she doesn't love him, she's basically a Gold Digger, only instead of Gold, she's attracted to Skill and Power.

Quote:
Not if Sakura goes from Strength to smarts.

xD
NO! I won't let it happen! If they end up together, I will create a website to complain about it, and I will gather members, and swarm every Naruto related Site to complain about it xD

/Heil

Old 10-29-2009, 05:41 PM   #29
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Because she's a user, and a skank. she doesn't love him, she's basically a Gold Digger, only instead of Gold, she's attracted to Skill and Power.
Exactly. As soon as she sees Sasuke again, she's just gonna be all over him again.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-29-2009, 05:43 PM   #30
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

NO! I won't let it happen! If they end up together, I will create a website to complain about it, and I will gather members, and swarm every Naruto related Site to complain about it xD
TemarixNaruto then?

Maybe she's just like Sakura and likes to hide it.

xD

Quote:

Old 10-29-2009, 05:45 PM   #31
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
TemarixNaruto then?

Maybe she's just like Sakura and likes to hide it.

xD
ShikaTema, NaruSasu, SakuNeko. Period. The End.

/Heil

Old 10-29-2009, 05:47 PM   #32
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

SakuNeco?

Wha?

Quote:

Old 10-29-2009, 05:48 PM   #33
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
SakuNeco?

Wha?
Sakura+Cat's xD

/Heil

Old 10-29-2009, 05:51 PM   #34
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Heh he Skankbag.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:52 PM   #35
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sakura+Cat's xD
I wish I can rep you for that, but I already repped you today.

Quote:

Old 10-29-2009, 05:53 PM   #36
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I wish I can rep you for that, but I already repped you today.
It's cool, just rep me some other time lol jk Don't worry about it, it's just rep.

/Heil

Old 10-29-2009, 05:58 PM   #37
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Just when I began to like her, she pulled this little stunt. >_<
Old 10-29-2009, 06:00 PM   #38
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Quote:

Tell that to Vidda
*cough*Shikamaru was paired with allmost everyone*cough*
This title suits here

Old 10-29-2009, 06:09 PM   #39
JoC
Ninja Academy Student

JoC is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Geez people. Okay... Let's start form the beginning.

Sakura liked Sasuke as a crush. As teammates she started to like him more and more, learning what he was really like. Soon, she loved him(as mush as a 12-year-old can that is better than a crush). Sasuke left. Sakura still likes Sasuke. Three years later when Naruto gets back, Sakura and naruto become great friends. She starts to like him more and more, not in a crush way though. And the Sasuke love is dispersing slowly. They are really close friends, like siblings. She just wants to protect him from getting hurt.

Moral of the story? Sakura is not a 'skank-bag'. Need more info? Ask me, before jumping to conclusions.
Old 10-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #40
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoC View Post
Geez people. Okay... Let's start form the beginning.

Sakura liked Sasuke as a crush. As teammates she started to like him more and more, learning what he was really like. Soon, she loved him(as mush as a 12-year-old can that is better than a crush). Sasuke left. Sakura still likes Sasuke. Three years later when Naruto gets back, Sakura and naruto become great friends. She starts to like him more and more, not in a crush way though. And the Sasuke love is dispersing slowly. They are really close friends, like siblings. She just wants to protect him from getting hurt.

Moral of the story? Sakura is not a 'skank-bag'. Need more info? Ask me, before jumping to conclusions.
Why should we ask you? Are you all knowing, new user?

/Heil