Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: What do you feel about Suigetsu?
OF COURSE! Why wouldn't I? 5 12.20%
Well, duh, he's my favorite character! 5 12.20%
Bloodthirsty personality, awesome humor, good looks...What else could you ask for? 27 65.85%
Meh...He's alright. 4 9.76%
No, he's evil. 0 0%
Ugh, I hate him. 0 0%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2009, 07:34 PM   #1061
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am Like the rain, one second Im there and the next I am gone.
?ink? saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Suigetsu fan club

go on ._.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NoFunNoFuture
?ink? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:34 PM   #1062
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

is he hot ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:35 PM   #1063
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

hmm....What is your favorite Suigetsu pairing?

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 07:36 PM   #1064
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

u no he is

suigetsu and sasuke .-.
(no guys)?
suigetsu and karin
(idk y)

NoFunNoFuture
Old 10-28-2009, 07:37 PM   #1065
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

karin isnt that bad.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-28-2009, 07:38 PM   #1066
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
is he hot ?
Yes ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by ?ink? View Post
u no he is

suigetsu and sasuke .-.
(no guys)?
suigetsu and karin
(idk y)
Suigetsu X Kuromaki...JK that would never happen, ever.
SuiSasu and SuiKa.
Quote:
karin isnt that bad.
I agree.

Last edited by Kuromaki; 10-28-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:38 PM   #1067
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

no but them 2 always fight

NoFunNoFuture
Old 10-28-2009, 07:39 PM   #1068
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Yes ;D

Suigetsu X Kuromaki...JK that would never happen, ever.
SuiSasu and SuiKa.

it could happen.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-28-2009, 07:39 PM   #1069
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
it could happen.
Lies xD

Old 10-28-2009, 07:40 PM   #1070
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

LOL i never lie.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-28-2009, 07:40 PM   #1071
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

hes right u no .-.

NoFunNoFuture
Old 10-28-2009, 07:42 PM   #1072
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Lol true.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-28-2009, 07:43 PM   #1073
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

wat else?

NoFunNoFuture
Old 10-28-2009, 07:43 PM   #1074
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

maybe him and ino lol.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-28-2009, 07:44 PM   #1075
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

i was thinking him and jugo

NoFunNoFuture
Old 10-28-2009, 07:45 PM   #1076
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

LOL idk.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-28-2009, 07:46 PM   #1077
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

then here comes the random
sui and naruto

NoFunNoFuture
Old 10-28-2009, 07:47 PM   #1078
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

never gonna happen.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-28-2009, 07:48 PM   #1079
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

y not :/

(sui and sai)

NoFunNoFuture
Old 10-28-2009, 07:48 PM   #1080
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

u never know.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
fan club, hozuki suigetsu, information, join!, kisame, members list, mist, seven swordsmen, suigetsu, suigetsu fan club.