Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 10-27-2009, 11:29 PM   #821
Ninja Jesus
Genin

Ninja Jesus is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The last post wins................pt.2

Nope, I am more powerful than you will ever be.
Jesus is the most invisible ninja.
Quote:
hey jesus but u werent here...
Quote:
You are Ninja Jesus. You kill your enemies with mad ninja skillz, then you heal them...just to kill them again? XD

Quote:
Dear Ninja Jesus,
I worship your name.
Love,
Sixxy
Ninja Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:29 PM   #822
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

u wish.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:31 PM   #823
Ninja Jesus
Genin

I am. Watch. *Ground shakes without me even moving a muscle.*
Quote:
Quote:
You are Ninja Jesus. You kill your enemies with mad ninja skillz, then you heal them...just to kill them again? XD

Quote:
Dear Ninja Jesus,
I worship your name.
Love,
Sixxy
Old 10-27-2009, 11:31 PM   #824
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

jesus.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-27-2009, 11:33 PM   #825
Ninja Jesus
Genin

Hehe. See I win.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Dear Ninja Jesus,
I worship your name.
Love,
Sixxy
Old 10-27-2009, 11:41 PM   #826
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

never.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-27-2009, 11:43 PM   #827
Ninja Jesus
Genin

I am the ultimate pwner.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Dear Ninja Jesus,
I worship your name.
Love,
Sixxy
Old 10-27-2009, 11:43 PM   #828
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

u aint chuck norris.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-27-2009, 11:44 PM   #829
Ninja Jesus
Genin

Or am I? Maybe I am even better? His father.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Dear Ninja Jesus,
I worship your name.
Love,
Sixxy
Old 10-27-2009, 11:46 PM   #830
Kizo Kitty
Banned

Kizo Kitty is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Kizo Kitty

your the ninja jesus
Kizo Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:48 PM   #831
Ninja Jesus
Genin

I am. Good job Kizo Kitty. ^_^
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Dear Ninja Jesus,
I worship your name.
Love,
Sixxy
Old 10-27-2009, 11:49 PM   #832
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i won.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-27-2009, 11:50 PM   #833
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: So I was romping around the Colosseum in 15th Century Rome...What were you doing on 9/11
sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Yahoo to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Skype™ to sasukeXuchiha

Hn..I won

"Si vis pacem, para bellum." "Veritas Aequitas"

sasukeXuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:51 PM   #834
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

hn no.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-27-2009, 11:52 PM   #835
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: So I was romping around the Colosseum in 15th Century Rome...What were you doing on 9/11
sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Yahoo to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Skype™ to sasukeXuchiha

Hn...ya

Old 10-27-2009, 11:52 PM   #836
Ninja Jesus
Genin

Pwned.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Dear Ninja Jesus,
I worship your name.
Love,
Sixxy
Old 10-27-2009, 11:54 PM   #837
Kizo Kitty
Banned

Kizo Kitty is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Kizo Kitty

Thank you Jesus.
Kizo Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 11:54 PM   #838
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Hn...pwnage

Old 10-28-2009, 12:48 AM   #839
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I win.
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:53 AM   #840
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I hate these threads, cause I am ALWAYS tempted to lock the thread and then post the last post. EVERY TIME it shows up I want to do this.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote