Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

Old 06-12-2009, 07:36 AM   #41
*ichigorukiafan*
Chunin

*ichigorukiafan* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Shonen-Jump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Shinobi View Post
If only mine would do that, lol. Now I have to go to the airport and hope its there, or convince my friend to take me to the mall and visit each bookstore hoping they have it there. Imma subscribe in the fall though.
that sucks lol. just subscribe to it so u dont have to travel to go get it

Rukia: This is Chappy: the rabbit.
Ichigo: What the hell is this thing for?
*ichigorukiafan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:48 AM   #42
Leaf Shinobi
Genin Elite

Leaf Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Leaf Shinobi

Yeah, thats what I plan to do but imma be traveling this summer.
Leaf Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:34 AM   #43
coinmanmat
Genin

coinmanmat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I picked up the Shonen Jump 5th Anniversary Collector's Edition yesterday from Borders and it was very intresting. It has the 1st issue of the magazine plus a whole bunch of articles that have appeared in the magazine over the years and a letter from the first editor of the magazine as well as the Editor in Chief of Weekly Shonen Jump.
coinmanmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 06:23 AM   #44
Leaf Shinobi
Genin Elite

Leaf Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Leaf Shinobi

Wow its a collectors edition of the 1st one?

Oh according to the main blog on this site, Shonen Jump for July is now available, so I will have to go out and search for it.
Leaf Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 06:42 AM   #45
coinmanmat
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Shinobi View Post
Wow its a collectors edition of the 1st one?

Oh according to the main blog on this site, Shonen Jump for July is now available, so I will have to go out and search for it.
Yep it has the first issue, and Viz's online store did have it for a while but it sold out. And the July issue of SJ has been out for a while now so you should be able to find it at any book store plus i know Meijer and Kroger sells it and some comic book stores might have it.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #46
coinmanmat
Genin

Time to bump this thread with some Shonen Jump news, Viz announced today at the SJ pannel at SDCC that they plan to Serialize two new manga series from Weekly Shonen Jump, Bakuman and Toriko
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...n-toriko-manga
Bakuman, created by the authors of Death Note is the story of two kids, Moritaka Mashiro and Akito Takagi who go on to persue their dreams of becoming Manga artists. Toriko is the story of Toriko, the charismatic gourmet, sets out to find the ultimate ingredients! Both series will be in the magazine starting next year.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:14 PM   #47
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm waiting for the December issue to come in the mail.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:45 PM   #48
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
I'm waiting for the December issue to come in the mail.
Ditto, but for me, the stores.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:42 AM   #49
coinmanmat
Genin

Wow life in this thread again. I can't wait to get the December Issue. The Bleach Anime is now further along than the manga is in the U.S.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:28 PM   #50
Futago_101
Chunin

Futago_101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinmanmat View Post
Wow life in this thread again. I can't wait to get the December Issue. The Bleach Anime is now further along than the manga is in the U.S.
Amen to that!!!
Futago_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:37 PM   #51
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Smile Re: Shonen-Jump

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinmanmat View Post
Time to bump this thread with some Shonen Jump news, Viz announced today at the SJ pannel at SDCC that they plan to Serialize two new manga series from Weekly Shonen Jump, Bakuman and Toriko
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...n-toriko-manga
Bakuman, created by the authors of Death Note is the story of two kids, Moritaka Mashiro and Akito Takagi who go on to persue their dreams of becoming Manga artists. Toriko is the story of Toriko, the charismatic gourmet, sets out to find the ultimate ingredients! Both series will be in the magazine starting next year.
(Note: This is for weekly Shonen Jump in Japan. Not the mothnly one in America... just thought I'd make that clear. ^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:46 PM   #52
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Okay, I am still thinking whether or not would I subscribe, there are just so many pros so I MIGHT would subsribe it.

I'm too lazy to go to the ShonenJump's online site to look at how much $$$ = amount of time of subscribe.

So....anyone care to tell me here? Thanks.

Like 1 month of sub = $$$
3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, and so on.

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:52 PM   #53
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
Okay, I am still thinking whether or not would I subscribe, there are just so many pros so I MIGHT would subsribe it.

I'm too lazy to go to the ShonenJump's online site to look at how much $$$ = amount of time of subscribe.

So....anyone care to tell me here? Thanks.

Like 1 month of sub = $$$
3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, and so on.
I think it's 20 dollars for a year.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:03 PM   #54
Looney-Lyra
Miss Naruto 2009

Location: If I'm not in the emo corner, I'm out buying cookies.
Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Looney-Lyra is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Talking Re: Shonen-Jump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I think it's 20 dollars for a year.
Actually it's 30 a year, but worth it in my opinion. I've been a subscriber for three years now.

^Now taking commissions!^

Taker369 is my slave for all eternity. I refuse to take this out of my sig.

R.I.P RedBlade.

I support the over-use of smileys.
I support the 'Save the Vowels' movement.
I believe in spreading the love. <3

Put this in your sig if you hate editing your sig.

Looney-Lyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:34 PM   #55
thelastuchiha
Genin Elite

thelastuchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Okay everyone in less than 24 hours what we have all been waiting for is coming back... Lets show viz that we appreciate there hard work and watch naruto shippuden... Enough viewers could mean more anime brought back to tv... Lets give naruto the numbers it deserves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Support naruto and disney xd!!!!!!!!!!! Support viz. Lets blow the roof off the ratings!!!!!!!!!!! Go naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2012, 06:06 AM   #56
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

....old thread is old
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote