Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 10-24-2009, 05:24 PM   #301
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: rate the signature above you

Thanks!

6/10 - you should put a quote or more colors, but I like what you wrote in red!
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:28 PM   #302
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
7/10 awesome quote!
By the way, its not really original.
Obito said that.
DragonAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:28 PM   #303
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

10/10
cause of cornbread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:30 PM   #304
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi/madara View Post
10/10
cause of cornbread
7/10
i dont understand those
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:48 PM   #305
nine tailed fox
Chunin Exam Proctor

nine tailed fox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

8/10 very vivid color's.
nine tailed fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:50 PM   #306
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine tailed fox View Post
8/10 very vivid color's.
well written n a good pic, 9/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:50 PM   #307
Yoshi-Chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Yoshi-Chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine tailed fox View Post
8/10 very vivid color's.
7/10
just because.
I'm still looking up.."
Yoshi-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:51 PM   #308
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Just wondering how does one create all of this, I'm new to all of this.
Hando Craap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:52 PM   #309
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

0/10........no sig lol

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:53 PM   #310
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

7 now someone do mine

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:55 PM   #311
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

10/10 - I love it!
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Old 10-24-2009, 05:56 PM   #312
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Hey I know I'm asking a somewhat stupid question that everybody here is jeering at but come on help me out here.p.s. I type slow so if the answer comes before I post this never mind.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:04 PM   #313
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hando Craap View Post
Hey I know I'm asking a somewhat stupid question that everybody here is jeering at but come on help me out here.p.s. I type slow so if the answer comes before I post this never mind.
There's no such thing as stupid questions!
You wanna know how to edit your signature, right?
Old 10-24-2009, 06:10 PM   #314
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi's girl View Post
there's no such thing as stupid questions!
you wanna know how to edit your signature, right? :d

7/10.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:15 PM   #315
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

81/2 now if someone else rate mine if they would like

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
Old 10-24-2009, 06:56 PM   #316
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
There's no such thing as stupid questions!
You wanna know how to edit your signature, right?
Never mind I got it with some help from fellow shinobi Yoshi-Chan,but thanks for posting back.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Old 10-24-2009, 06:58 PM   #317
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hando Craap View Post
Never mind I got it with some help from fellow shinobi Yoshi-Chan,but thanks for posting back.
You're welcome!
I just wanted to help!
Old 10-24-2009, 07:01 PM   #318
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

10/10 for the ninja rules/friends sig.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Old 10-24-2009, 07:02 PM   #319
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

fine no one rate mine ^8 1/2

3 YEARS ON HERE

Quote:
Wikipedia
Old 10-24-2009, 07:04 PM   #320
Shadow of Doubt
Chunin Exam Participant

Shadow of Doubt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow of Doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexthokage View Post
fine no one rate mine ^8 1/2
Awesome! 10/10!