Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-21-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Naruto Shippuden: Akatsuki Rising Help!

I need help defeating the one S-Rank mission called "[Exterminate the Sea Monster]", my strongest character currently is Rock Lee at level 37, then Twenty at level 36, and my third strongest character is Sai at level 33, seriously, I need help on this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:40 PM   #2
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden: Akatsuki Rising Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
I need help defeating the one S-Rank mission called "[Exterminate the Sea Monster]", my strongest character currently is Rock Lee at level 37, then Twenty at level 36, and my third strongest character is Sai at level 33, seriously, I need help on this.
I am guessing Twenty is Tenten?

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:42 PM   #3
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke kun View Post
I am guessing Twenty is Tenten?
Yes, but I know you can't help me since you can't beat this as well xD

~
~

Old 10-21-2009, 08:17 PM   #4
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Well, gather as many weapons as you can. Try to combine scrolls and get many food pills so you don't die.

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:18 PM   #5
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Well, gather as many weapons as you can. Try to combine scrolls and get many food pills so you don't die.
Well I currently have enough money to get over 45 Super Medical Pills (the ones that revive you after you die)

~
~

Old 10-21-2009, 08:22 PM   #6
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Okay that's a start.

Old 10-21-2009, 08:32 PM   #7
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Okay that's a start.
What character do you recommend (wish I could use Sasori, Lvl 57)

~
~

Old 10-21-2009, 08:34 PM   #8
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Um........I suggest you use Neji. Because he is really good and can make better combos.

Old 10-21-2009, 08:37 PM   #9
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

Im on Chapter 7 and Im fighting Lee,Bandits,eji,Bandits,and Gai.I cant get passed it.Any tips?

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:39 PM   #10
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

is there a certain lvl you recommend for Neji? (and I thought long range would work better)

~
~

Old 10-21-2009, 08:39 PM   #11
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetaled View Post
Im on Chapter 7 and Im fighting Lee,Bandits,eji,Bandits,and Gai.I cant get passed it.Any tips?
Buy super medical pills or what ever the name is.

~
~

Old 10-21-2009, 09:26 PM   #12
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
Buy super medical pills or what ever the name is.
Just a warning though they cost around 3000 ryo so spend your money wisely.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:28 PM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Wait, they have Sai in the game?!

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:48 PM   #14
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke kun View Post
Just a warning though they cost around 3000 ryo so spend your money wisely.
I don't have the game myself bu I was on the boards on GameFAQs and I hear a couple of levels are easy for grinding cash.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:47 AM   #15
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Wait, they have Sai in the game?!
ya and sasuke aswell you get em once you beat akatsuki mode which you get after you beat story mode

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!
brunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 05:51 AM   #16
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunz View Post
ya and sasuke aswell you get em once you beat akatsuki mode which you get after you beat story mode
Actually you get Sai by beating a B-Rank mission.

~
~

Old 10-22-2009, 07:47 AM   #17
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

And you get Sasuke when you beat Akatsuki Mode with Itachi.

Old 10-22-2009, 04:18 PM   #18
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay, any tips on how to actually beat the squid (like how to get it out of the center, I have been circling it for almost an hour, no joke)

~
~

Old 10-22-2009, 04:44 PM   #19
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Use flash Kunai to knock it out for a lttile bit. And then you start giving everything you got.

Old 10-22-2009, 05:56 PM   #20
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay, I beat it (only used up 2 out of my 63 lives xD)

~
~

Tags
akatsuki, hidansenpai, rising