Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-19-2009, 04:10 PM   #1
Sasori065
Academy Graduate

Sasori065 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default No Hope For UN5 In NA?

I just found the release date for UN5 for Australia
Release Date: December 3, 2009

Does this mean UN will be discontinued from NA?
Sasori065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #2
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: No Hope For UN5 In NA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori065 View Post

who knows they are saying that it might be next year we don't know as of now lol
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:18 PM   #3
Sasori065
Academy Graduate

Well I know that its not coming out this year or january,no news at all in shonen jump and playstation magazine about it.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:21 PM   #4
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I swear I need to whip up some copypasta.....

No UN5 is not coming out to the USA. If you want the game that bad I highly suggest you buy a Swap Magic and Flip Top and import the EU version of the game if you can't read Japanese text (since the EU version will have English text for subs).

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:21 PM   #5
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

how did you already get the december issue of shonen jump magazine when it isn't even november yet
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:24 PM   #6
Sasori065
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
how did you already get the december issue of shonen jump magazine when it isn't even november yet
I got December issue of Playstation and Nov of Shonen jump and usually shonen jump talks about games months before they come out.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:55 PM   #7
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
I got December issue of Playstation and Nov of Shonen jump and usually shonen jump talks about games months before they come out.
your telling me the playstation magazine is 2 months ahead of real life lol
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 10-19-2009, 05:06 PM   #8
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
your telling me the playstation magazine is 2 months ahead of real life lol
It is if it only comes out once every 2 months.

Old 10-19-2009, 05:44 PM   #9
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

No, it doesn't seem like we're going to be getting it. What I'm hoping though is that they're just waiting to release it in the U.S. because shippuden is going to start airing here soon on disney xd and they want the episodes to be shown before they announce the game. But it doesn't seem like that's going to happen though.

So just deal with the fact it may not be coming, or do what ChaosInuYasha said and mod your ps2 and import the EU version.

Last edited by ByakuganMaster024; 10-19-2009 at 05:46 PM.
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #10
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I dont have much hope of it coming to america. UN5 is the reason I don't have a PS3 yet. But if it doesn't come out I can get the games for the PSP and Wii. Also the PS3 once I get one. On my PS2 my most played game is UN3(52 hrs). Alltogether for all of my Naruto games on PS2 I've played for more than 200 hrs. As you can see I love Naruto games and it should come out in the US. It would be a great memory of the series and the PS2. Also, a reminder that the PS2 still ROCKS!!! Thank you for reading.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 05:58 PM   #11
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Quote:

This could be possible.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:09 PM   #12
Sasori065
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganMaster024 View Post
No, it doesn't seem like we're going to be getting it. What I'm hoping though is that they're just waiting to release it in the U.S. because shippuden is going to start airing here soon on disney xd and they want the episodes to be shown before they announce the game. But it doesn't seem like that's going to happen though.

So just deal with the fact it may not be coming, or do what ChaosInuYasha said and mod your ps2 and import the EU version.
I was thinking that too since XD is only in NA, Its possible but highly unlikely in my opinon.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:25 PM   #13
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I was thinking that too since XD is only in NA, Its possible but highly unlikely in my opinon.
Very unlikely indeed.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 06:30 PM   #14
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Yes I agree.

Old 10-19-2009, 06:41 PM   #15
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
I dont have much hope of it coming to america. UN5 is the reason I don't have a PS3 yet. But if it doesn't come out I can get the games for the PSP and Wii. Also the PS3 once I get one. On my PS2 my most played game is UN3(52 hrs). Alltogether for all of my Naruto games on PS2 I've played for more than 200 hrs. As you can see I love Naruto games and it should come out in the US. It would be a great memory of the series and the PS2. Also, a reminder that the PS2 still ROCKS!!! Thank you for reading.
that i can agree with
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:17 PM   #16
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok so we're all in agreement: Mod your PS2s and get the UN5 from EU.

Old 10-19-2009, 08:47 PM   #17
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
Ok so we're all in agreement: Mod your PS2s and get the UN5 from EU.
ok its agreed then
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #18
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

seems Namco Bandai wants to focus on upcoming nex-gen system Naruto games

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:32 PM   #19
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

They do. Maybe they just don't have enough money so we can play the game.

Old 10-19-2009, 09:41 PM   #20
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm sure if/when UNS2 is announced people will forget all about Accel2/UN5.