Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 10-17-2009, 12:24 PM   #21
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Luffy vs Aizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
aizen winz. hez just betta.
lol. Aizen is awesome.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:30 PM   #22
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Luffy is faster than Ichigo though...
what are you insane you can see Luffy move when he is fighting you can't see Ichigo when he is fighting in Bankai mode mode lol lol
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:30 PM   #23
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha View Post
lol. Aizen is awesome.
yes he is awesome
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

Old 10-17-2009, 12:32 PM   #24
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
what are you insane you can see Luffy move when he is fighting you can't see Ichigo when he is fighting in Bankai mode mode lol lol
Your basing things off of shows, I'm basing things off of databooks and debates that already happened. Luffy and Ichigo both go Hypersonic speeds, however Second Gear Luffy is faster than Visard Ichigo. If Ichigo is faster than Aizen, than Luffy is faster than Aizen as well.

---------------- Now playing: Enter Shikari - Mothership via FoxyTunes

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:43 PM   #25
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Your basing things off of shows, I'm basing things off of databooks and debates that already happened. Luffy and Ichigo both go Hypersonic speeds, however Second Gear Luffy is faster than Visard Ichigo. If Ichigo is faster than Aizen, than Luffy is faster than Aizen as well.

---------------- Now playing: Enter Shikari - Mothership via FoxyTunes
But aizen has hypnosis. do you remeber the epsod when Luffy was hypnotised by Jango??? lol that was funny
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:21 PM   #26
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Here:

Durability: Luffy
Speed: (Second Gear) Luffy
Most Adavantage: Aizen
Attack Power: Luffy
Hypnosis: Aizen
Intelligence: Aizen

Luffy wins. He has been hypnotized before, and had broke the hypnosis.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 01:23 PM   #27
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
But aizen has hypnosis. do you remeber the epsod when Luffy was hypnotised by Jango??? lol that was funny
Again, that was in the beginning of the series when he first became a pirate. Now he's broken into and out of two WG bases that had never been broken into or out of so he's come along way. I'm not sure that he'd be put in hypnosis easily or at all.

---------------- Now playing: Jay-Z - Thank You via FoxyTunes

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 01:42 PM   #28
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Again, that was in the beginning of the series when he first became a pirate. Now he's broken into and out of two WG bases that had never been broken into or out of so he's come along way. I'm not sure that he'd be put in hypnosis easily or at all.

---------------- Now playing: Jay-Z - Thank You via FoxyTunes
Perhaps.!!!!!!!!
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:07 PM   #29
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Sasori's right.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 04:31 PM   #30
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

People wank Bleach way too much.......

Anyway, I'd say Aizen would probably win unless it was NL, then it could go either way. I'm not so keen on either of them, so I'm not sure.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:10 AM   #31
Espada Ulquiorra
Genin

Espada Ulquiorra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Aizen would proably win but it would be a tough battle. lol
I am Espada #4 Ulquiorra Cifer
Bleach is the Ultimate Anime
I love my wife HALLY
My favorite wrestler Hulk Hogan
Espada Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:24 AM   #32
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada Ulquiorra View Post
Aizen would proably win but it would be a tough battle. lol
Yep I agree Aizen wins
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:40 AM   #33
itachifan100
Banned

itachifan100 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to itachifan100 Send a message via Yahoo to itachifan100 Send a message via Skype™ to itachifan100

Aizen for sure
itachifan100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:48 AM   #34
Espada Ulquiorra
Genin

Espada Ulquiorra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

aizen is evil. lol
I am Espada #4 Ulquiorra Cifer
Bleach is the Ultimate Anime
I love my wife HALLY
My favorite wrestler Hulk Hogan
Espada Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:15 PM   #35
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

I have a question how would Luffy win against either Aizen or Super Hollow Ichigo when they are invisible and luffy can not see them lol
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 10-19-2009, 12:17 PM   #36
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I have a question how would Luffy win against either Aizen or Super Hollow Ichigo when they are invisible and luffy can not see them lol
Well I will answer that the answer would be he would loose. By BY Luffy. lol
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:23 PM   #37
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
Well I will answer that the answer would be he would loose. By BY Luffy. lol
exactly so i just don't get how those other people think Luffy could win it doesn't make any sense lol
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 10-19-2009, 12:24 PM   #38
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
exactly so i just don't get how those other people think Luffy could win it doesn't make any sense lol
Yep I know and even if they could see him he would still win cause of his shikai and we still dont know what his bankai but I am sure is is very powerful lol
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:26 PM   #39
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
Yep I know and even if they could see him he would still win cause of his shikai and we still dont know what his bankai but I am sure is is very powerful lol
yeah but when the other people get on they will say Luffy wins lol
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 10-19-2009, 12:28 PM   #40
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yeah but when the other people get on they will say Luffy wins lol
Yep well at least Espada Ulquiorra agrees with us. lol
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.