Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 09-20-2009, 04:41 PM   #41
akatsukiangel16
Veteran Chunin

Location: defying the laws of gravity ( just 'cause i'm THAT random)
akatsukiangel16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Karin Fan Club!

Hey!!! karin fan right here!!!! can i join??

THE LIST!!! :P
Deidara Rules: loving fiance
Family: SEE MY PROFILE!!

akatsukiangel16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 05:12 PM   #42
Hinata♥Hyuga
Chunin Exam Participant

Hinata♥Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
lol no offence but its quite quiet here

(I don't hate Karin but she ain't my fav)
'''''

"I was always chasing you..wanting to overtake you. I just wanted to walk with you..I wanted to be with you. You changed me! Your smile saved me! So I'm not afraid to die protecting you! Because..I love you.."~Me
My FAQ
YES I impersonate Hinata.
When I post in quotes I'm being ME not Hinata.
YES I'm a GIRL.
NO I won't go out with you.

I adopted myself..TWICE >.<

I dare you to not press ctrl+w

Last edited by Hinata♥Hyuga; 09-20-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Hinata♥Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 06:02 PM   #43
HARUNOSAKURA_fan_ink
Special Jonin Candidate

HARUNOSAKURA_fan_ink is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsukiangel16 View Post
Hey!!! karin fan right here!!!! can i join??
sure!
HARUNOSAKURA_fan_ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 05:11 PM   #44
HARUNOSAKURA_fan_ink
Special Jonin Candidate

HARUNOSAKURA_fan_ink is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

im a lil slow did i miss anyone
HARUNOSAKURA_fan_ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:38 PM   #45
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife
Default ♥~Karin Fanclub~♥

On this Forum,I have only seen Hate Clubs for Karin. It kinda makes me sad to see so many people that hate her!
So, this club has been created to show Karin some Love!

What We Do:
♥We Chat about Karin. (Karin Pairings, Her role in the plot, e.t.c.)
♥ We show Karin Some L.O.V.E~♥

Club Rules:
♥ In order to gain membership to this club, you must make a post below asking to join.
♥ Karin Haters are NOT welcome. Haters will not be tolerated. You have clubs for hating on Karin, so go to those.
♥ You must be kind and polite to all members of this club. If you are not, I will have to ask you to leave. ^^
♥ You must follow all of The Forum Rules.
(I think that is all the rules...for now.)

Karin's Info:

Spoiler:

Registration ID: ?
Birthday: June 20th
Blood Type: AB
Height: 162.6 cm
Weight: 45.8 kg
First Manga Appearance: Chapter 347
First Anime Appearance: Shippuuden Episode 115
Name Meaning: Ka=incense, smell, perfume rin=phosphorus
Hidden Village: Sound Village

*Will Update Later

Members:
Leader: RockLeesFutureWife
takuya
Zetsubou_Sensei
mangagirl
brooksey
V-Valentine
Taker369
rainbowrazor
BankaiNaruto
Hidan. of dA. MisT
ItachiAnbu
Vocaloid

Last edited by RockLeesFutureWife; 11-01-2009 at 02:45 PM.
RockLeesFutureWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:30 AM   #46
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya
Default Re: ♥ ~Karin Fanclub~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post

On this Forum,I have only seen Hate Clubs for Karin. It kinda makes me sad to see so many people that hate her!
So, this club has been created to show Karin some Love!

What We Do:
♥We Chat about Karin. (Karin Pairings, Her role in the plot, e.t.c.)
♥ We show Karin Some L.O.V.E~♥

Club Rules:
♥ In order to gain membership to this club, you must make a post below asking to join.
♥ Karin Haters are NOT welcome. Haters will not be tolerated. You have clubs for hating on Karin, so go to those.
♥ You must be kind and polite to all members of this club. If you are not, I will have to ask you to leave. ^^
♥ You must follow all of The Forum Rules.
(I think that is all the rules...for now.)

Karin's Info:

Spoiler:

Registration ID: ?
Birthday: June 20th
Blood Type: AB
Height: 162.6 cm
Weight: 45.8 kg

First Manga Appearance: Chapter 347

First Anime Appearance: Shippuuden Episode 115
Name Meaning: Ka=incense, smell, perfume rin=phosphorus
Hidden Village: Sound Village

*Will Update Later

Members:
Leader: RockLeesFutureWife
EDIT: Fine, don't join. You made meh sad.

Yo,I wanna join.

Old 10-18-2009, 09:45 AM   #47
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
Yo,I wanna join.

[/CENTER]
*Eyes Sparkle*
Okay! ^^
Old 10-18-2009, 09:47 AM   #48
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Hahaha,I just did that to make you happy.Hey what do you think of KarinXSuigetsu?
Old 10-18-2009, 09:48 AM   #49
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Seriously... I don't think a lot of people will join. Sorry. She's ok... but I think she's too creepy so I don't think that I'll join. Sorry. :/
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:48 AM   #50
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hahaha,I just did that to make you happy.Hey what do you think of KarinXSuigetsu?
I like it~
It kinda reminds me of NaruSaku. :3
Old 10-18-2009, 09:49 AM   #51
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by X__Sasuke__X View Post
Seriously... I don't think a lot of people will join. Sorry. She's ok... but I think she's too creepy so I don't think that I'll join. Sorry. :/
It's okay. ^^
I wish more people could learn to like Karin though...
Old 10-18-2009, 09:53 AM   #52
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I think she's ok. She's nothing special... but still, people shouldn't hate on here.
For what reason?? I know I used to hate her cause she tried to rape Sasuke... but I mean, she's healed him and stuff before... so she's not all bad...
Why else do people hate her? She's creepy? Explain w/out saying cause she wants to rape Sasuke. I mean, it's kinda weird.
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:00 AM   #53
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by X__Sasuke__X View Post
I think she's ok. She's nothing special... but still, people shouldn't hate on here.
For what reason?? I know I used to hate her cause she tried to rape Sasuke... but I mean, she's healed him and stuff before... so she's not all bad...
Why else do people hate her? She's creepy? Explain w/out saying cause she wants to rape Sasuke. I mean, it's kinda weird.
Exactly. Karin healed Sasuke, so why do Sasuke fans hate her? If it wasn't for her Sasuke would still be injured, or maybe even dead.

Last edited by RockLeesFutureWife; 10-18-2009 at 10:04 AM.
RockLeesFutureWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:05 AM   #54
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I like it~
It kinda reminds me of NaruSaku. :3
Suigetsu acts like Naruto a bit,but Karin sorta acts like preshippuden Sakura except she's a more fangirlish.I wonder if she'll ever like Suigetsu.If she rates men on their chakra I wonder what she'd do if she met Naruto(Regular chakra is large+Kyuubi's limitless chakra=Fangirl Karin.xD)

Quote:
Exactly. Karin healed Sasuke, so why do Sasuke fans hate her? If it wasn't for her Sasuke would have been still injured, or maybe even dead.
Plus she's a pretty good sensory ninja.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:11 AM   #55
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Suigetsu acts like Naruto a bit,but Karin sorta acts like preshippuden Sakura except she's a more fangirlish.I wonder if she'll ever like Suigetsu.If she rates men on their chakra I wonder what she'd do if she met Naruto(Regular chakra is large+Kyuubi's limitless chakra=Fangirl Karin.xD)

Plus she's a pretty good sensory ninja.
Ohh if she rates men on their chakra. There goes Lee's chances with Karin. XD

And also, we haven't seen Karin's full potential as a ninja yet, the plot is still going and she might have some secret badass technique.
So people should stop calling her useless...cause they don't know what Kishi has planned for her. ^^
Old 10-18-2009, 10:19 AM   #56
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ohh if she rates men on their chakra. There goes Lee's chances with Karin. XD

And also, we haven't seen Karin's full potential as a ninja yet, the plot is still going and she might have some secret badass technique.
So people should stop calling her useless...cause they don't know what Kishi has planned for her. ^^
Yep and also everyone thought Sakura was useless,but look at her now.One punch and your in Canada(Yum,Canadian BaconxD)and if your ever get poisoned she's the girl to cure you.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:23 AM   #57
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yep and also everyone thought Sakura was useless,but look at her now.One punch and your in Canada(Yum,Canadian BaconxD)and if your ever get poisoned she's the girl to cure you.
Exactly. XD
Hopefully, we will get to see Karin's powers soon...so people will stop hating her.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:27 AM   #58
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

It'd be pretty cool if she could absorb the chakra she senses and use it for chakra punches or use it to make wings that she can shoot out flames or something.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:43 AM   #59
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It'd be pretty cool if she could absorb the chakra she senses and use it for chakra punches or use it to make wings that she can shoot out flames or something.
Haha, That would be cool.
>w<
Old 10-18-2009, 10:43 AM   #60
Zetsubou_Sensei
Chunin Exam Participant

Zetsubou_Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*gasp* Can I join?
I'M IN DESPAIR!!!!!
I want to take it home!
Proud supporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin, KibaHina, and GaaMatsu!

rolls into the abyss thinkin about my ships
Zetsubou_Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan club, karin