Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 10-18-2009, 06:59 AM   #21
ninetailnaruto32
Genin Elite

ninetailnaruto32 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Smile Re: Predictions on chapter 469 for the narusaku couple!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
I hope NaruSaku doesn't happen.
me too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

click on my dragon please ! he is lonely and needs more visitors
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud Member Of The Aurora Village !
Old 10-18-2009, 07:01 AM   #22
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Predictions on chapter 469 for the narusaku couple!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetailnaruto32 View Post
me too.
sasu also hopez it doesn't

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
Old 10-18-2009, 09:28 AM   #23
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Enough with the romance haha ^^!!Since the begining, Naruto(the manga) never been a romance manga..(yes they have a little romance for sure but..) For now,there's Something more important then to know if Naruto and sakura will be together..I mean,A war is declared...Don't you think they have better things to do then declare their love...And if it's end to having a romance then i would prefer naruto and Hinata then Sakura hehe( I think many people will hate me for saying this..but..)
Enough with the romance !!!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 10-18-2009, 10:03 AM   #24
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

THe only person who wants to kill Sasuke is Danzo.
Everybody else doesn't want to kill him. They may beat him up very badly, but they aren't going to kill him. That's just it.
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

Old 10-18-2009, 10:10 AM   #25
Marisuki
Genin

Marisuki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^ That is ture! So first they will jump Sasuke, try to talk to him, and I'll come up with the rest, but maybe Sakura should talk some sense into him but I have a feeling Naruto might be the one talking to him.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:38 AM   #26
GenFlower12
Veteran Chunin

GenFlower12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayawsome12 View Post
you people are not counting the killer bee and kisame fight
Well maybe not in this chapter but future chapters that the conversation will start.Wat Jay says is true that the KB vs K is coming so we'll probally just see little fragments while they're fighting and when it's over the rest of the conversation or Naruto's reaction.I strongly believe in NaruSaku but with a war and everything I doubt it will be romantic.It will probally start with their disision and then maybe about them.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:13 PM   #27
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruGenius View Post
Enough with the romance haha ^^!!Since the begining, Naruto(the manga) never been a romance manga..(yes they have a little romance for sure but..) For now,there's Something more important then to know if Naruto and sakura will be together..I mean,A war is declared...Don't you think they have better things to do then declare their love...And if it's end to having a romance then i would prefer naruto and Hinata then Sakura hehe( I think many people will hate me for saying this..but..)
Enough with the romance !!!!
What are you talking about? NaruSaku ain't happening.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
Old 10-18-2009, 11:24 PM   #28
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

ok, people, first up, that conversation basically will start setting up the events that will lead to Naruto vs. Sasuke 2, and basically how the others, especially Sakura, wanna make sure that Naruto doesn't have all the load of doing everything all by himself. now, romantic wise, if this doesn't lead to NaruSaku, and mark my words here, it will lead to neiter pairing between the original Team 7(meaning, no NaruSaku, No SasuSaku)

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 10-19-2009, 07:40 AM   #29
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli575 View Post
I agree, lots of people I have spoke with are excited about it because of the possibility of Sakura telling Naruto she loves him but I really don't see it happening(Not because she doesn't love him I just don't see her telling Naruto). We've been waiting two and a half months for this conversation I expect it to be a big let down for LOTS of people lol.
aw, don't be that way...
TOO BAD!
Old 10-19-2009, 07:48 AM   #30
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Who says they will talk in the chapter?
The following chapters could also focus on KB vs Kisame.

It happened more than often when we expected something in a chapter and the next 2-4 ones were focused on something else.

Depends on Kishimoto.

What does he think the fans want to see first?
SakuNaru convo or KB vs Kisame fight?
Cause Im telling yas whatever he thinks we wanna see the most he saves for last to keep us hooked.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:58 AM   #31
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

They wont show that.

Considering the end of Chapter 468 said "Next Time: Kirabi Vs. Kisame", not "Next Time: Sakura flip-flops her love...again".
Old 10-19-2009, 12:44 PM   #32
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
"Next Time: Sakura flip-flops her love...again".
That made me lol. However, I disagree, there is not way the entire chapter is going to be KB and Kisame, the majority most likely will be though.
Old 10-20-2009, 04:10 PM   #33
Xxk1nG-RKOxX
Apprentice Genin

Xxk1nG-RKOxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Xxk1nG-RKOxX

i agree as well
Old 10-20-2009, 04:21 PM   #34
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lol, isn't it ironic that they want to kill Sasuke to not start a 4th War (as Shikamaru said) but Tobi just declared the 4th Great Ninja war and Sakura is about to tell Naruto that they should kill Sasuke xD

~
~

Old 10-20-2009, 06:28 PM   #35
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

I hope it isn't romantic at all.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
Old 10-20-2009, 08:37 PM   #36
Sunagakure
Is made of greatness, intellect, and everything awesome.

Sunagakure has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sunagakure has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sunagakure has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't think Sakura and Naruto will talk about relationships at this point - there is too much drama to sort out, and it is not the time for declarations of love.

* Getting lost along the path of life...
Old 10-20-2009, 10:38 PM   #37
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Who says they will talk in the chapter?
The following chapters could also focus on KB vs Kisame.

It happened more than often when we expected something in a chapter and the next 2-4 ones were focused on something else.

Depends on Kishimoto.

What does he think the fans want to see first?
SakuNaru convo or KB vs Kisame fight?
Cause Im telling yas whatever he thinks we wanna see the most he saves for last to keep us hooked.
I personally want to see Sakura talk to Naruto more. She said that she was going to talk to Naruto a little over a month ago, so it has been prolonged enough, imo. If anything, he will do the convo first to build up more suspense for the KB and Kisame fight.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:52 AM   #38
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It's too soon for romance, I do think romance will happen between Naruto & Sakura since this is a Shonen manga & NaruSaku do fit the typical shonen couple equation, but I think it will happen around the climax of the manga. I believe the talk between Naruto & Sakura will solely be about Sasuke & the situation, I don't think Sakura will bring up Naruto's feelings.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:48 PM   #39
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
It's too soon for romance, I do think romance will happen between Naruto & Sakura since this is a Shonen manga & NaruSaku do fit the typical shonen couple equation, but I think it will happen around the climax of the manga. I believe the talk between Naruto & Sakura will solely be about Sasuke & the situation, I don't think Sakura will bring up Naruto's feelings.
agreed... i think that they will propably taalk bout Sasuke rather then their feelings too...i think it will go somthing like this

sakura will tell naruto that she knows he cares bout her but he dosent have to go after sasuke if he dsnt want to anymore and that she has realesed him from his promise....then ,she will probably flood the room crying bout how sorry she is that he had to go through all the pain because of her.then naruto will say something like... he isnt doing it because she has forced him too...sasuke is his frnd too...and that he cant be hokage if e cant even save one frnd(and a whole talk/explanation worth of 5 pages)..this will probably make sakura gasp and smile(might even show some flashbacks) and she will tell him that the least he can do is let her help...

this is what i think will happen...
Old 10-21-2009, 05:23 PM   #40
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
I don't really care what they talk about other than Sasuke.....

Haha, Thats funny.

Idk doesnt really seem like the right moment for romance, wars about to start so i dont know.