Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 10-16-2009, 05:36 PM   #61
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Discussion on Chapter 468 *Spoilers*

Why cause war?

Because that's what Madara wants.
He wants to rule the world even if he has to destroy it.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:50 PM   #62
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Why cause war?

Because that's what Madara wants.
He wants to rule the world even if he has to destroy it.
no that isnt true...Madara dsnt want to destroy the world...Madara bealives that this world full of war and hate is all wrong...thats why he wants to build a world where there is peace.......but he dsnt understand that true peace cannot be acheived just by puting ppl in a genjutsu..

when u think bout it..Madara wants to build a peacefull world he dsnt want to destroy it...and he beleives that he can do that.........only the way he is trying to do it is wrong..

somehow this is the case with most of the bad guys in naruto...all of em want peace..they all just seek to go about it the wrong way..
Old 10-16-2009, 06:01 PM   #63
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

no that isnt true...Madara dsnt want to destroy the world...Madara bealives that this world full of war and hate is all wrong...thats why he wants to build a world where there is peace.......but he dsnt understand that true peace cannot be acheived just by puting ppl in a genjutsu..

Madara is a liar. You actually believe what he says? He doesn't want peace he wants
world domination. He wants to be number 1. He wants revenge against all who aren't
himself because he's the best in his own mind. He hates everyone.

when u think bout it..Madara wants to build a peacefull world he dsnt want to destroy it...and he beleives that he can do that.........only the way he is trying to do it is wrong..

Actually when you think about it you realize "Wait...Madara is evil and manipulative. He must be trying to take over the world."

somehow this is the case with most of the bad guys in naruto...all of em want peace..they all just seek to go about it the wrong way..

Not really. Only really Pain wanted a twisted version of peace. Name someone else
who did want peace. Madara wants total domination
Old 10-16-2009, 06:39 PM   #64
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

@ 3LP lol ya we agree again i was shocked that Raikage's brain still functions lol seeing him agree with Gaara with no arguements because he was right in his statements. that shocked me lol.

@Phenom definately agree with you about getting Naruto to gain control of the 9tail

the fight with Kisame and KB i think will not be 1 on 1 and might be interupted. also did u see that ax in the tree? and the big badger / bear? i think that teacher has some skill also and don't think he will stay on the side-line. i see Kisame breaking off and running. and also that Samui's team left the Raikage earlier and might show up since they found out from Naruto earlier that he might be alive because they wanted the biju. so i can see them possibly showing up too.

Gaara hasn't seen Naruto lately so he doesn't know about his Sage mode, and i think he would want to keep Naruto out of the fight in a way because he feels he owes Naruto and would do it as a way of protecting him. not just the biju.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:00 PM   #65
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesuka View Post
Yea but I think she going to say that she wants to stop relying on him for everything. Im pretty sure she still like Sasuke. I just think she will try to pull her own weight a little more.
Could be...I really hope that's not the case but that would be like telling Naruto to stop loving Sakura all of a sudden...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bioyard View Post
What I dont get is, WHY declare war? It's never been difficult for Madara to find Naruto. And surely with Naruto running after sasuke it would have been easier to catch him. He has to know that the nations will hide Naruto. What does he gain here? Is he just doing this as a diversion? Stalling for time because he is missing a hidden component to his plan?
Well, IMO he just doesn't have enough power to take Naruto by force. Remember Madara has no idea Minato appeared and restored the seal and that it can only be used once, so he might assume Naruto will go up to 8-tails and if Nagato had trouble trying to keep him locked I'm guessing there's nothing Madara can do. He already sent Taka after Killer Bee and we all know how that went, he also tested Sasuke against 4 Kages and realized he wasn't strong enough to defeat even one so sending Taka after the Kyuubi is useless as well...I'm guessing his best option was to try and either find support for his plan or intimidate the Kages and so make them hand over the Hachibi and Kyuubi but that didn't work...it would look bad if he says there'll be war and then chickens out. Of course he also wants to keep Naruto alive until he fights Sasuke...that's why he sent Kisame after Killer Bee first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
I wonder if we will see Amegakure (Konan) in this war...
I was thinking it's the perfect opportunity for her to appear again seeing as how she said Amegakure would always support Naruto. She probably will do everything she can to make sure Madara doesn't take Naruto.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
@ 3LP lol ya we agree again i was shocked that Raikage's brain still functions lol seeing him agree with Gaara with no arguements because he was right in his statements. that shocked me lol.
I know! LOL
Old 10-17-2009, 10:03 PM   #66
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

Madara is a liar. You actually believe what he says? He doesn't want peace he wants
world domination. He wants to be number 1. He wants revenge against all who aren't
himself because he's the best in his own mind. He hates everyone.

Actually when you think about it you realize "Wait...Madara is evil and manipulative. He must be trying to take over the world."

Not really. Only really Pain wanted a twisted version of peace. Name someone else
who did want peace. Madara wants total domination
Madara is the new version of Pain. He wants the world to be at peace, no matter what the cost. For him to be a good antagonist for Naruto, he has to be the opposite of him. Naruto wants peace by actually achieving it, and Madara wants it by forcing everyone to have it.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:20 AM   #67
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Madara is the new version of Pain. He wants the world to be at peace, no matter what the cost. For him to be a good antagonist for Naruto, he has to be the opposite of him. Naruto wants peace by actually achieving it, and Madara wants it by forcing everyone to have it.
Not really. If you remember in chapter 463 when Madara was talking with Naruto and telling him he'll make him fight Sasuke, Naruto told him that he and Nagato were nothing alike and that Nagato really wished for peace while Madara doesn't really want peace and Madara agreed.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:15 PM   #68
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

What 3littlepigs said.

besides

If Madara was good

than Kabuto is a saint
Old 10-18-2009, 05:25 PM   #69
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
What 3littlepigs said.

besides

If Madara was good

than Kabuto is a saint
True, and Oro would be an angel.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:26 PM   #70
DanzoHokage#6
Genin

DanzoHokage#6 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
This is exactly what I was thinking. Great wars in history are won because the commanding officers of the winning side strategically use all of the resources available to them. The fact that KB and Naruto are so alike, they are both unpredictable, means that they should have them work together. They're fighting styles would mix very well from the start, so why not use this to your advantage?

The first thing on Konoha's agenda should be to get Naruto to control the Nine-Tails. They know it is possible for a Jinchuuriki to be one with his beast, so why not have KB train him instead of locking them away?
i agree. that is why I think KB somehow wins against kisame. I think that KB will train naruto how to control the nine-tail chakara. So if kisame beats him he won't be able to do that.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:08 PM   #71
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
Not really. If you remember in chapter 463 when Madara was talking with Naruto and telling him he'll make him fight Sasuke, Naruto told him that he and Nagato were nothing alike and that Nagato really wished for peace while Madara doesn't really want peace and Madara agreed.
Seeing as how Naruto knew nothing of Madara's plan, he assumed that Madara didn't actually want peace. Madara could have simply agreed with Naruto because he didn't want him to find out about the plan he had.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:29 AM   #72
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:
Seeing as how Naruto knew nothing of Madara's plan, he assumed that Madara didn't actually want peace. Madara could have simply agreed with Naruto because he didn't want him to find out about the plan he had.
True, or he could've answered with the truth.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:02 AM   #73
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Should be a Heck of an intersting next chapters: KB Vs Kisame.
And the Info Garra will give Kakashi.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:18 AM   #74
Sasuke^infinity
Academy Graduate

Sasuke^infinity is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

pretty good chapter
i cant wait for kisame's new form!
i hate KB's so-called rap

Something!
Boo!
Aliens!
Old 10-19-2009, 11:50 AM   #75
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

I can't wait to see the Kisame and Killer Bee fight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-19-2009, 11:56 AM   #76
Airgrimes
Chunin Exam Participant

Airgrimes is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

KB wont die just yet since he hasnt had much focus on him since he fought sasuke's squad.

[U][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][COLOR=Green]Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Old 10-19-2009, 11:57 AM   #77
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

I know that. But Kisame has the power to cut and take Chakra. Kisame is like a demon himself.

Old 10-19-2009, 11:59 AM   #78
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
I know that. But Kisame has the power to cut and take Chakra. Kisame is like a demon himself.
Well Kisame lives up to his name.

Kisame means Demon Shark.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:16 PM   #79
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

True that.