Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 10-17-2009, 04:33 PM   #41
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Truth of Madara...This theory will blow your mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackAttack View Post
didnt gai grab kisames sword and not turn into a shark? kisame being ao is the most retarded thing ever. Kisame has been searching for bee since way before the summit. The only people in akatsuki that went to the land of iron were madara, both zetsus, and sasukes team.

Gai was struck by something when he held it.(Stupid TV censoring it).

Kisame even said only he can wield it.

Kisame being Ao is retarded?
Dude..we had a man with threads out of his body and 5 hearts.
A man who can control his bones with his KG.
A Spiderman.
ETC.
Compared to that Ao=Kisame is the most logical thing ever.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-17-2009, 04:37 PM   #42
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Niceee!
Old 10-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #43
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Gai was struck by something when he held it.(Stupid TV censoring it).

Kisame even said only he can wield it.

Kisame being Ao is retarded?
Dude..we had a man with threads out of his body and 5 hearts.
A man who can control his bones with his KG.
A Spiderman.
ETC.
Compared to that Ao=Kisame is the most logical thing ever.
You forgot the guy who eats dead bodies and can "blend in" literally xDDDDDD. jk sorry, just felt like saying that.
and True, its not a bad theory at all. In Naruto, there are a lot of possibilities many people said that Danzo didn't have any powers, but a few people said he had sharingan...and did it come true? Was it "shocking? Yes and Yes.
So there is always a possibility, maybe Ao uses some sort of transformation jutsu? I doubt it but there is a possibility.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 10-17-2009, 05:08 PM   #44
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
You forgot the guy who eats dead bodies and can "blend in" literally xDDDDDD. jk sorry, just felt like saying that.
and True, its not a bad theory at all. In Naruto, there are a lot of possibilities many people said that Danzo didn't have any powers, but a few people said he had sharingan...and did it come true? Was it "shocking? Yes and Yes.
So there is always a possibility, maybe Ao uses some sort of transformation jutsu? I doubt it but there is a possibility.
In Shippuden there is one big rule.

Expect the unexpected.Even if it seems retarded.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 10-17-2009, 05:08 PM   #45
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I think the reason Ao exists is to explain how Danzo has Shisui's eye.

When Danzo and Ao fight Danzo will probably be like

"Since you're about to die I shall tell you all my secrets!"
Old 10-17-2009, 05:18 PM   #46
Dark Knight
Freshmen Academy Student

Dark Knight is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

eh not that believable.. to many loop holes
Old 10-17-2009, 05:25 PM   #47
Rafael
Chunin Exam Proctor

Rafael is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Its a lot to take in at first but its a good theory

and yes Ao might be Kisame
Old 10-17-2009, 05:45 PM   #48
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well thought out theory but it seems that it has some flaws in it. Like Madara can turn off his Sharingan but Danzo can't, that's why he keeps it bandaged. Also Ao=Kisame seems unlikely too. IF Ao has the Byakugan how come it does not show up when he is Kisame, other than that good theory I would say.

PS:It must have taken you a while to put this together.
Old 10-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #49
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
This is the most brilliant theory I have EVER come up with. Read it, dont skim the paragraphs, dont pretend to read it and post with 'i agree'. Read it.

Spoilers ahead;

The Madara identity craze is seriously heating up....

Did anyone else find it odd in the last chapter, Madara suddenly appears when Danzo is suddenly out of the picture? Odd, methinks...Let's look at some relations between the two.
  • Madara only shows his right eye, which has the Sharingan.
  • Danzo's sharingan is in his right eye.
He keeps it covered up, as if a possible surgery had been done to that eye, explaining that he was given the Sharingan, but by whom?Strange coincidence, that they share the same side. We'll get more into that later.

• Madara uses a space/time manipulation Jutsu. Instant transportation.
  • Danzo used what seemed to be a similar ability when he was attacked on the way to the summit. I don't think he ever did, I'm pretty sure that was just a speedblitz.
He took out 15 Ninja in the literal blink of an eye. He didnt use this ability until after he revealed his Sharingan, proving that it cant be done without the powers of the Sharingan.

• Madara was a known rival of Hashirama, disagreeing with his leadership and completely jealous of him.
  • Danzo has shown that he shows defiance in Tsunade's leading ways. That being the way of the 3rd Hokage, who took after the 1st Hokage.
Its clear that Danzo was the 3rd's rival, much like the relationship between Madara and the 1st.

The 3rd was a student of the 2nd Hokage, who lived in the same era as Hashirama and Madara.
Its clear that Danzo is Hiruzen's rival, and he was on a different squad. Perhaps his squad leader was a man named Madara Uchiha. I doubt it. Madara would hardly be able to hide in the Village that thinks he was killed recently.

• Madara would have wanted revenge against the Uchiha Clan, after they turned their backs on him and didnt join his revolt.
  • Eventually, Danzo ordered the termination of the Uchiha Clan, after much surveillance.
An old student carrying on a teacher's grudge? Danzo has shown nothing of his own personal feelings that would make him hate the Uchiha Clan, so this is really one of the only explanations for his decision to have them destroyed.

Its clear that Madara has had many accomplices over the years, but none of them have ever revealed his plans or secrets, not even his staff during his stint as the Mizukage. Danzo has shown of mastery of juinjutsu, that technique Sai explained that kept Root from discussing any of the secrets of Danzo's. Madara could have done something similar.

Tobi did not come into the story until Danzo came into the story. In fact their appearance are within a few chapters of eachother, if Im not mistaken.

Tobi was relatively quiet and out of sight, up until Danzo's "arrest". During this arrest, he was banished down to his area under Konoha. Being a master of a teleportation technique, he could easily come and go without raising too many questions. And since he shows abilities to control minds, he could have controlled the ANBU that were placed to keep an eye on him, keeping him from busting out Danzo. I don't remember Danzo knowing a teleportation technique, or ever being arrested.

Ah yes, this brings us to Shisui Uchiha. This is actually my most brilliant theory in a long time.....

Its been said that Danzo came to possess Shisui's eye, showing the same abilities as well. This was stated by Ao, a ninja who has shown that he took a Hyuga's eye.

Not many people have pulled off a transplant between Doujutsu eyes. In fact, counting Ao there are only 3 in the entire world. There is many similarities between the Byakugan and Sharingan. Perhaps Danzo actually helped Ao with his transplant, even setting the target Hyuga up in the process. But he specifically stated he didn't know. He made a huge spectacle of saying he would've killed the Hyuuga if he'd known there was a traitor. Hmmm, I just got an idea.

Danzo got "caught" awfully easy. He was able to control anybody in the room, and with his Sharingan which is presumably always activated, like Kakashi's, he would have seen the Byakugan. Sasuke has shown the ability to see opponents chakra much like the Byakugan, with even a partial-Sharingan. Danzo would have noticed the different Chakra in Ao, especially knowing that he's the most paranoid person in the world. But we're not sure if he even knew Ao existed before.

The unexpected link - Ao

Ao...I believe he's more important to the story then we know. Its been revealed that he has ties to the old Kirigakure, actually stating that he misses the "Village of the Bloody Mist." I don't remember him ever saying he missed it.

He was also known to be a body guard of Yagura, the 4th Mizukage. Actually, I don't think it was ever confirmed that he was a bodyguard. Ao was the one who noticed the illusion that was being placed on the 4th by Madara. He only said it was Shisui's power, never mentioned Madara. His Hyuga eye would have allowed him to see this long before he admitted it, but the revelation of him revealing the illusion was focused around the same time that a renegade swordsman tried to kill the 4th; Zabuza.

This could explain how Ao and Madara once came into contact with eachother. It links them to eachother. Madara was the 3rd Mizukage, so Ao would have known him. Madara could've easily been the second or even first, since they never tell us which Mizukage he is. Also, knowing Madara is after the Bijuu, and Yagura was the host of the 3-Tails, Madara was after Yagura. Ao did not stop Madara. Maybe he didn't know who Madara was. It was the matter of the Leaf Village, not the Mist. At some unknown time, the 3-Tails was extracted from Yagura but not captured. This is around the same time Madara went back into hiding, and shortly after, was the time when Danzo fought for the position of Hokage with Hiruzen.

Maybe Zabuza wasnt a bad rogue. Perhaps he knew of Madara's plans to get the 3-Tails, and went to stop Madara when the beast was extracted from Yagura. Obviously, Zabuza failed in the assassination, but Madara also failed in his goal to get the 3-Tails.

This brings me to the Seven Swordsman of the Mist. Once upon a time, they were partners. Kisame and Zabuza for instance, were once a team. Despite this, Kisame expressed his hatred for Zabuza when he and Itachi came to Konoha. Kisame may have been in on Madara's plan, Zabuza against it. Zabuza was loyal to the Mizukage, Kisame to the promise of more power. Zabuza may have been accused of trying to take out the Mizukage, when in fact, he was after Madara. Ao would have been the one present with Yagura that night.

Kisame immediately pledges his loyalty to Madara when Tobi revealed that he was Madara. No questions asked. He also didnt seem shocked that he was alive. Everyone else in the world believes that he was killed during his fight with Hashirama, but Kisame wasnt one of these. He didnt seem surprised at all. Because he'd already had prior knowledge of Madara being the Mizukage. It's likely that he already knew Madara was alive, and didn't know it was Tobi.

Look at Kisame, then look back at Ao, and back at Kisame again. There are alot of similarities there, dont you think? The hair, the height, the expressions. In fact, if Kisame had white skin and lost the gills, he would look exactly like Ao. Except Ao's Byakugan is a transplant, so the veins around the eye are permanent. Kisame, as you'll notice, doesn't have any.

Kisame = Ao

Killer Bee was in the Land of Iron, same place as the Kage Summit. Nobody knew where KB was hiding, yet Kisame managed to find him. It would take a skilled sensor ninja to find him, something that Ao is an expert in. We know that for a fact.

He also disappeared after Sasuke's appearance, to "follow Danzo". This would have given him plenty of time to track down KB. It was likely less than half a day for him to track KB, and it's clear KB wasn't in the Land of Iron. I don't think Ao/Kisame would be that fast.

"But TBC, that doesnt explain why Kisame is a BLUE SHARK!!!"

Chojiro explained that Sharkskin is the most powerful sword of the 7. Power like that would be likely to take over somebody. Perhaps when Ao is in possession of his sword, that's when he is transformed into Kisame, the blue shark. Shark...Sharkskin. There arent many walking, talking sharks around the world, its clear that Kisame was once, or still is, human. However, there were no signs of transformation when Guy stole his sword in their (second) fight.

So Ao leaves the summit, grabs his sword, transforms into Kisame, tracks down KB who isnt that far from the summit during the Raikage/Sasuke fight, and here we are.

If this is true, it means that he let Danzo get away, or let Danzo changed into Tobi/Madara while he took care of his other orders.

Danzo wanted to be found out, its simple. He wanted to raise confusion and distrust among the Hokages, making it easier for them to be defeated in a war, since they wouldnt trust eachother. So he told Ao to bust him out.

Kisame/Ao was Itachi's partner. Itachi killed Shisui. Explains where Ao and Shisui met. Itachi was Madara's "disciple". Madara had to have an alibi to be in the Leaf Village, Danzo is the perfect character. He wants the EMS restored, so he takes Shisui's eye for himself. We dont know if his left eye is like a normal Uchiha sharingan, and can be activated at will. We dont even know if it is a Sharingan, but thats not the point right now.

It explains Danzo's obsession with the Uchiha. It explains why they were being watched. It explains why the ANBU were for some reason, absent from their surveillance duties the night of the massacre, given orders by ANBU's leaders, and unable to discuss the matter because of the Juinjutsu. It explains how Madara would have been able to contact Itachi. Remember that Itachi was an ANBU LEADER. He would have worked very close with Danzo. Ohhhhhhhhhhh it all makes sense!!!

There is no loophole in this theory. If you skimmed over it without reading, you are missing out.

While this theory is good, I don't like a few things about it. Read the red I put in the quote.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:31 PM   #50
Sabra Kusabana
Veteran Chunin

Sabra Kusabana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Sabra Kusabana

Most interestting but I've gotta point to a couple things, the following Yellow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Did anyone else find it odd in the last chapter, Madara suddenly appears when Danzo is suddenly out of the picture?

True, however alot of time when Danzo was present and accounted for Madara was off harassing Naruto. Unless you take the consistancy limit off his space/time jutsu then this does not sync. However if he can manipulate time on a grander scale then possible.

Its clear that Danzo was the 3rd's rival, much like the relationship between Madara and the 1st.
The 3rd was a student of the 2nd Hokage, who lived in the same era as Hashirama and Madara.
Its clear that Danzo is Hiruzen's rival, and he was on a different squad. Perhaps his squad leader was a man named Madara Uchiha.

This is a tiny bit shacky, but then I consider what Orochimaru pulled in the chunin exams and kinda have to give it to ya. That said it would be a hell of a conincidence for Madara to have played the part of Danzo's sensei. Beyond that Madara is a clanist, at that time he thought all clans unworthy by comparison to the Uchiha, which would lead me to think if he had a squad at some point that it would have been made entirely of his own clan, maybe even his bloodline.

Danzo got "caught" awfully easy. He was able to control anybody in the room, and with his Sharingan which is presumably always activated, like Kakashi's, he would have seen the Byakugan. Sasuke has shown the ability to see opponents chakra much like the Byakugan, with even a partial-Sharingan. Danzo would have noticed the different Chakra in Ao, especially knowing that he's the most paranoid person in the world.

Saying that it was all an act between them is a stretch for me, but it's also very like Danzo to have hidden allies about. It will surprise me if true, but that's primarily because of distance. It begs the question of when and how Ao would have recieved orders of how to play this perticular role. Not saying it's not possible, but it's very tricky to work out.

Maybe Zabuza wasnt a bad rogue. Perhaps he knew of Madara's plans to get the 3-Tails, and went to stop Madara when the beast was extracted from Yagura. Obviously, Zabuza failed in the assassination, but Madara also failed in his goal to get the 3-Tails.

Actually adding on here. Tobi was the one to 'discover' and capture the 3-tails. That actually adds a hint of fore-knowledge to his 'mission' at that time. Not so sure how I feel about the rest of the stuff in this section because I'd need to check the Mizukage assention timeline to really place things in proper order.

Chojiro explained that Sharkskin is the most powerful sword of the 7. Power like that would be likely to take over somebody. Perhaps when Ao is in possession of his sword, that's when he is transformed into Kisame, the blue shark. Shark...Sharkskin. There arent many walking, talking sharks around the world, its clear that Kisame was once, or still is, human.

Okay, I'll buy the sword does a transformation thing, I can swollow that, again because of stuff Orochimaru pulled. What I have issue with is if Ao was/is indeed Kisame his getting to KB that easily. First off that would almost mean that Madara can share his teleport ability, because while we're lead to believe KB is nearby there's no way to tell as yet where he is. Further if Madara knew were KB was, then why not tell Raikage that he was already captured.

Let me explain that reasoning... Raikage is only going with the alliance because he believes his brother alive, and temporarily safe. If he had been told that he was captured then Raikage might have disagreed to the alliance, and thus kind of made the lighting a rogue village, which would have shaken the strength of the alliance, and cause great discord. That would only assist Madara in his plans, so why not do it?

There is the concept of reveiling such news later to cause greater effect but... It's one of those questions that makes me wonder just good a grasp Madara actually has on his puppets. Even is Ao is Kisame, appearently Madara is not completely in control of him, a plead of loyalty only means so much to someone as chaotic as Kisame. I doubt he'd have absolute faith in someone like that, he's too paranoid for that much trust in an underling. Still Kisame and Two-Leaves seem to be his most trusted...
It's overall quite a strong threoy, but needs some tweeking and smoothing or wrinkles. To be flat I don't like it, but I know it's possible. Any one part or the whole could be true, I put nothing past the writer, and some of it does hold water surprisingly well. Very interesting TBC, just not too sure on some of it, and I need to do some look up on the Mizukage bits. Perhaps this is pure genius, but I won't go that far just yet.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:36 PM   #51
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

well thought out but can't buy it for a few reasons.
Madara has a healthy eye with sharringan, Danzo's is discolored and blood shot / damaged. he has Shusui's eye and arm as seen from the chakra. he has given orders for Kabuto to be found not only for the known connections to Oro, but for Oro's medical notes so he can fix them. he cannot shut it down and cannot fully utilize it. also Madara is sitting down having a convo with Kakashi, Yamato and Naruto while Danzo is in the kage meeting.
Danzo and Madara might have had a deal before and are probably using each other, but i don't see them as the same person.

Ao being Kisame totally unbelievable. he doesn't have teleport jutsu. Ao was seen in the mizukages company while Madara sends Kisame after KB. theres no way he is running back and forth. Kisame doesn't have an eye patch riveted to his face with a byachugan's veins showing. i mean they wouldn't give Ao a POV looking at Danzo's chakra just to debunk itself later having Ao be Kisame it would be dumb. if that was the case they wouldn't have given the POV and just had him go thru the motions and say he seen it instead of showing us the ability and what he seen.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Old 10-18-2009, 06:44 AM   #52
jayawsome12
Genin

jayawsome12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

there is one thing wrong with your theory. kisame's shark skin detects chakra so he track killer bee's chakra to find him. other than that it's a great theory

Old 10-18-2009, 09:21 AM   #53
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well to be honest,I don't know what to say about your theory..Their a lot of guessing but you did a great job anyway..But...Ao can't be Kisame...Danzo is not Madara,I doubt he even work with him.(They want the same thing but In another way)

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 10-18-2009, 09:31 AM   #54
Uetto
Freshmen Academy Student

Uetto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Okay here are two links that will clarify everything for ya...
1) Its a great theory
2)Madara Uchiha
3)Danzo
4) Hate to ruin a great theory like this but those links will clarify everything for us.

Last edited by Err; 09-12-2010 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:42 AM   #55
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Dude, you deserved alot of rep

Old 10-18-2009, 10:42 AM   #56
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

i mean, this is pretty damn good

Old 10-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #57
Xxk1nG-RKOxX
Apprentice Genin

Xxk1nG-RKOxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Xxk1nG-RKOxX

This is not true
Old 10-18-2009, 03:20 PM   #58
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Only loophole. What about the Gai, Kisame fight. He didn't have his sword for a while, and still looked fishy. (See it funny, cause, yea.) And What about the Byakugan, would that just go away?

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
Old 10-18-2009, 06:52 PM   #59
ninjadragonrider
Freshmen Academy Student

ninjadragonrider is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-18-2009, 06:53 PM   #60
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

nicee! thats a awsome treothy!!