Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
GikTrunks
Freshmen Academy Student

GikTrunks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Site problem

Why do you use hulu for streaming the episodes?
Only people from USA and Canada (I think) can enjoy these episodes here...
Why can't you make your own player that can be available for all the countries and post the episodes in a manner that anyone can see them?...

And you wonder why people download them for free, and the show doesn't get too much profit...

I'm just saying...
Old 10-15-2009, 08:57 PM   #2
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder
Default Re: Site problem

It's not as if you pay to watch them here, so that's totally irrelevant to downloading them for free.

I can't speak for Viz as to why they choose to stream with which sites, I'm sure they have reasons, though.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:00 PM   #3
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GikTrunks View Post
Why do you use hulu for streaming the episodes?

Only people from USA and Canada (I think) can enjoy these episodes here...
Why can't you make your own player that can be available for all the countries and post the episodes in a manner that anyone can see them?...

And you wonder why people download them for free, and the show doesn't get too much profit...

I'm just saying...
canada doesnt get them here either...used to but it stopped about 2-3 weeks ago i believe
Old 10-15-2009, 09:05 PM   #4
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
It's not as if you pay to watch them here, so that's totally irrelevant to downloading them for free.

I can't speak for Viz as to why they choose to stream with which sites, I'm sure they have reasons, though.

Maybe there were glitches or something.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-16-2009, 04:14 PM   #5
Sasuke/Itachi
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuke/Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

There are other sies that have Naruto shippuden legally such as crunchyroll
Old 10-17-2009, 11:03 AM   #6
GikTrunks
Freshmen Academy Student

GikTrunks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

@ Sasuke/Itachi
Yes, but if this nice flashy version that this site brings was available for everyone it would be a lot better.

@ Konoha'sGreenThunder:Sites get money if they have lots of visits, right? That's what helps them running... think about the big sites.

I bet this site can manage to create a decent quality streaming service for the fans. And one week isn't too much to wait.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:34 PM   #7
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke/Itachi View Post
There are other sies that have Naruto shippuden legally such as crunchyroll

I mostly check their legal info if I am about to watch Naruto Shippuden.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Closed Thread