Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-14-2009, 08:26 AM   #21
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Naruto: The Broken Bond Cheat/Achievements.

lol I became Hokage a loooooooooooong time ago,tbh it doesnt really mean anything,as long as you kick ass it doesnt matter what rank you are,of course having a good rank gives you a good image,and im ALL about image thats why im a Hokage and am 239th in the world
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:45 PM   #22
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

I'm still a Jonin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:10 AM   #23
rouge night
Special Jonin Candidate

rouge night saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to rouge night

y thank i'll try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

rouge night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 10:00 AM   #24
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

No problem.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:41 AM   #25
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Thats cool.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:05 AM   #26
Sai9497
Chunin Exam Participant

Sai9497 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Sai9497 Send a message via Skype™ to Sai9497

I got 40/46 achievements for the game.

僕わたよる
Sai9497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:45 PM   #27
XxChamp95xX
Freshmen Academy Student

XxChamp95xX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

man this game was much better than the first for the 360
ps i have 19000GS
lol just putting that out there
XxChamp95xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:47 PM   #28
XxChamp95xX
Freshmen Academy Student

XxChamp95xX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
I'm still a Jonin.
same here lol hokaga is too hard
XxChamp95xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:31 PM   #29
Zabuza345
Chunin

Zabuza345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I never played Online much to be honest, i just completed the Story Mode played one or two online Matched got bored and havent really played it since lol:P

I have just over 20,000 GC btw :P
Zabuza345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:29 PM   #30
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I only beat Story Mode so i got the Achivements from there

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:43 PM   #31
Yondaime jinchuuriki
Academy Graduate

Yondaime jinchuuriki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It is a good game, but does anyone know if they were going to make a new naruto game for the 360?
Yondaime jinchuuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:55 PM   #32
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime jinchuuriki View Post
It is a good game, but does anyone know if they were going to make a new naruto game for the 360?
Nothing has officially been announced yet.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:30 AM   #33
ItachixKisame
Apprentice Genin

ItachixKisame is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Dang, I had the game for 1 month or so because my brother loaned it from his friend. I played some time online and reached chunin rank. I might buy TBB but I think I'll just wait for the Shippuden game.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:40 AM   #34
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ok ,glitches:

If you are in a tag match and your partner uses rage,if u press LB during the rage scene,u will tag urself into the match-u still deal the extra damage in your partners rage,but you take damage if you are hit. Ur partner is also healed slightly.Funny thing is, Ur partner is still standing on the battlefield! :L

Another glitch is sometimes when ur opponent grabs you,u fall on the ground,and your opponent is knee-kicking the air !very funny!During that time,quickly activate a full power Jutsu so when ur opponent lands on the ground again,he is immmediatly sent into a Jutsu!U still take damage from the grab though..strangely enough!

Sometimes if you get ur opponent on low enough health,kick them into the air and quickly activate a jutsu,they will land on the ground take some damage from hitting the ground and die(if they are on low enough health) ,however ur jutsu still can still be used -make it a full power Jutsu and attack them with it while they are dead,they cant dodge it!

Finally,the Tsunade glitch! I am a Tsunade expert! If you throw Kunai at Tsunade while she in the air,she will do a mid air jump and go higher in the air,if you keep doing this-she will go WAAAY above the map!!!lol
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:32 AM   #35
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

Master Perfect is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thanks alot

Master Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:32 AM   #36
Master Perfect
Chunin Exam Proctor

Master Perfect is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

u helped me thank u

Master Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:20 AM   #37
9tail
Chunin Exam Proctor

9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!

in the game actually the seed of evil is a little hard if you do it in the begining because jonin are everywhere by the hideout but yea its pretty easy
9tail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:25 AM   #38
9tail
Chunin Exam Proctor

9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!9tail has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
killerkunoichixxx-lol I became Hokage a loooooooooooong time ago,tbh it doesnt really mean anything,as long as you kick ass it doesnt matter what rank you are,of course having a good rank gives you a good image,and im ALL about image thats why im a Hokage and am 239th in the world
mother *beep*er oh well i dont know how hard it is online because i dont want to pay 30 bucks a month to play agianst other people
9tail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:03 PM   #39
MikeAvengerX
Ninja Academy Student

MikeAvengerX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to MikeAvengerX

I got the game for about 2-3 weeks max now, and I became Hokage about 2-3 days ago. It requires a lot of luck and patience though. (Not ending up against the better Hokages all the time like I had). But sometimes I got lucky and got streaks of about 8 wins before facing one of the best Hokages. As of now I still got a lot to learn. For example I am not familiair with all combos yet, thus making dodging/subbing harder for me, but I keep trying and eventually progress slightly.
MikeAvengerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:48 AM   #40
hokagefoxnaruto
Ninja Academy Student

hokagefoxnaruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to hokagefoxnaruto

I have a cheat kinda, you know that only naruto can go into his house, well if you play the mini game with chouji then when you are choji go to naruto's entrance to his house but go all the way to the top of his roof and you will see a flashing door with a piece of paper that has a swirl on it, then just press x and enter his room, I think this works with any character including Sasuke, you can sleep in his room aswell.

Not excatly a cheat but it's something I discovered while I was exploring

My gamertag is rudicus04

Dattebayo! `.`
hokagefoxnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote