Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 10-16-2009, 04:40 AM   #21
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Discussion on Chapter 468 *Spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Angel Haikara View Post
I find it kinda sudden that Kisame is compared to being as powerful as that of a tailed beast... well I mean he was powerful but that was kinda out of the blue... anyways I think they had a point when they stated that Madara sorta demanded the hand over of the remaining jinchuuriki, rather than actually fight them then and there. He deifinitely has somethin' up his sleeve... as for Naruto, I have a feeling he's about to complete whatever it is he was working on when he was sittin on the roof top... poor Naruto though, he's gonna flip once Sakura tells him what she's about to say. As for the kages, they're most likely gonna put together the alliance at once...
That's not true. It's mentioned a couple times in the series that his chakra is at a ridiculous level, we just didn't know how much, but now we have an idea just how strong he is. But he suddenly didn't get that power, he has had it all along.

This will be a great battle. We haven't seen what Kisame is really capable of. It'll sure be a long two weeks!
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:47 AM   #22
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i am really impressed by gaara...kazekage is really proving his worth. but keeping the hachibi and kyubi jinchurikis out of the battle i think is not really a good idea...the alliance might get annihilated by the 7 tailed beasts...and besides they cannot restrain Naruto and KB from joining. they admitted this...so why not make a plan considering the two personalities and attitude in it...
i am looking forward also to the Samurai. hmmm...they can control chakra too right...hmm..wonder what they can do.
KB vs. Kisame = epic fight. good match...good match. can't decide who's gonna win...but story wise it should be KB. it would be ridiculous that Naruto will be the only remaining Jinchuriki the akatsukis can't capture. Naruto winning against the 8 tailed beasts + remaining akatsuki will be ugh!...it wouldn't be realistic at all...even if he got the whole alliance on his side...
Old 10-16-2009, 06:48 AM   #23
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shkin View Post
i am really impressed by gaara...kazekage is really proving his worth. but keeping the hachibi and kyubi jinchurikis out of the battle i think is not really a good idea...the alliance might get annihilated by the 7 tailed beasts...and besides they cannot restrain Naruto and KB from joining. they admitted this...so why not make a plan considering the two personalities and attitude in it...
his side...
This is exactly what I was thinking. Great wars in history are won because the commanding officers of the winning side strategically use all of the resources available to them. The fact that KB and Naruto are so alike, they are both unpredictable, means that they should have them work together. They're fighting styles would mix very well from the start, so why not use this to your advantage?

The first thing on Konoha's agenda should be to get Naruto to control the Nine-Tails. They know it is possible for a Jinchuuriki to be one with his beast, so why not have KB train him instead of locking them away?
Old 10-16-2009, 07:03 AM   #24
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
This is exactly what I was thinking. Great wars in history are won because the commanding officers of the winning side strategically use all of the resources available to them. The fact that KB and Naruto are so alike, they are both unpredictable, means that they should have them work together. They're fighting styles would mix very well from the start, so why not use this to your advantage?

The first thing on Konoha's agenda should be to get Naruto to control the Nine-Tails. They know it is possible for a Jinchuuriki to be one with his beast, so why not have KB train him instead of locking them away?
i forgot to say that i agree with the tsuchikage there...
anyways, i think they don't trust the jinchurikis that much to have them go beastie in the war...xD and by underrating or just being really afraid of the two, the alliance might just loose a lot from this war before they realize what the jinchurikis and their beasts could have done in the very first place...
besides without the 8 and 9 tails on their side...the alliance is facing its doom...how the hell would they fight the 7 beasts...not underrating the alliance but...come on...
Old 10-16-2009, 07:15 AM   #25
Kiba_Inuzuka
Special Jonin Candidate

Kiba_Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

OMG that chapter was really long

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:50 AM   #26
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruGenius View Post
Spoiler:
If he ask to be the leader for konoha and tell that he will inform the others about this.Just before,they were talking about danzo is not trustworthly to be hokage..I just read between the line..Cause He will become Hokage
True. He will!!
Quote:
That is something I don't get. Despite the fact that Naruto has saved both the Sand village, by getting Gaara back, and his own village, twice, Gaara and his siblings still think that. Gaara is ungrateful, imo.

Also, if the villages try to lock Naruto up so that Madara can't get him I'm going to assume that he is either going to become a rogue ninja so that he doesn't need to obey them or Kakashi is going to become Hokage and not allow for him to be watched like a prisoner 24/7.
Really you think he's ungrateful? I don't know I just thought it was funny...kind of like Raikage saying the same for Killer Bee yet he obviously loves him. It does seem like they'll be watched like prisioners but I'm sure Gaara didn't mean it like that when he gave the idea. Being a former Jinchuriki he just wants to make sure they're not treated as weapons and sent to fight first because of that, however, I'm sure we'll see Naruto out in the battlefield (I mean he is the main character)
Quote:

It's true they're both unpredictable but since they don't even know each other sending them out as a team might not be so good since they're not aware of each other's abilities (jutsus) and fighting styles...being as how they're both kind of crazy they might end up not mixing well and doing something stupid.

I don't really agree that Konoha should get Naruto to control the Kyuubi. I do think eventually Killer Bee will be the one to teach him how to control it but the idea should come from Naruto and not Konoha. That'll be like treating him like a weapon, exactly what Gaara doesn't want. Besides like the Mizukage said it's extremely hard to control a bijuu so they probably think there's not enough time ( I mean they do have to "find" Killer Bee, and then call Raikage 'casue it seems he won't listen to anyone else)

Last edited by 3littlepigs; 10-16-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:01 AM   #27
Airgrimes
Chunin Exam Participant

Airgrimes is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

isnt sakura gonna tell naruto she still loves sasuke?
this was a brilliant chapter even though it only involved talking.
what would be god was if Naruto was a worlf target and became famous like his dad.
and everyone would shout out The Yellow Flash's son!!!
like how tsuchikage immediately said son of the white fang when they mentioned Hatake Kakashi

[U][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][COLOR=Green]Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Old 10-16-2009, 11:05 AM   #28
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
isnt sakura gonna tell naruto she still loves sasuke?
this was a brilliant chapter even though it only involved talking.
what would be god was if Naruto was a worlf target and became famous like his dad.
and everyone would shout out The Yellow Flash's son!!!
like how tsuchikage immediately said son of the white fang when they mentioned Hatake Kakashi
We don't know what she decided...but she said she didn't want to make another mistake and she admitted she's caused Naruto pain so I doubt she went all the way to the Land of Iron just to say she still loves Sasuke.

It would be cool if they recognized him as the Yellow Flash's son but it'll be even more amazing if they recognize him all over the ninja world because of who he is and not who his dad is ...I think it was always a pressure for Kakashi too...
Old 10-16-2009, 11:09 AM   #29
Jesuka
Freshmen Academy Student

Jesuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I loved this chapter mostly cause it shows all the kages (almost all) at their potential. The Raikage and Gaara especially. Most people thought the Raikage was too arrogant and headstrong but he isn't always like that. He was just mad that someone killed his brother- Who wouldn't? Raikage seems like a great kage and worthy of the title. Gaara shows his worth too. Even tho he is so young his opinions is good and wise.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:16 AM   #30
Jesuka
Freshmen Academy Student

Jesuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
We don't know what she decided...but she said she didn't want to make another mistake and she admitted she's caused Naruto pain so I doubt she went all the way to the Land of Iron just to say she still loves Sasuke.
Yea but I think she going to say that she wants to stop relying on him for everything. Im pretty sure she still like Sasuke. I just think she will try to pull her own weight a little more.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:02 PM   #31
Airgrimes
Chunin Exam Participant

if she does still love sasuke she deserves a kick in her teeth.
I think Naruto should concentrate on using jutsu other than senjutsu.
his taijutsu and genjutsu(lack of) is just lousy.
While Sasuke has great taijutsu, genjutsu and ninjutsu.

Old 10-16-2009, 12:10 PM   #32
xxgolden
Freshmen Academy Student

xxgolden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I've never really liked kisame because he seemed to be a ripoff of Arlong from one piece but any way this fight between Kisame and Killer Bee is going to be awesome
Old 10-16-2009, 12:21 PM   #33
Shadow Clone Jutsu
Freshmen Academy Student

Shadow Clone Jutsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Kisame is going to own KB. but isnt there supposed to be an Akatsuki member that turns good?
Old 10-16-2009, 12:30 PM   #34
devapath
Veteran Chunin

devapath is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Clone Jutsu View Post
I think Kisame is going to own KB. but isnt there supposed to be an Akatsuki member that turns good?
Spoiler:
kisame is going to own however he will not win because naruto is guna wana meat kb to learn to control his bijuu better and interupt the fight, in sage mode of course, and there was an akatsuki that went good and it was nagato
Old 10-16-2009, 12:47 PM   #35
Airgrimes
Chunin Exam Participant

kisame vs kB?
thats so gonna get interrupted.

Old 10-16-2009, 01:16 PM   #36
Bioyard
Apprentice Genin

Bioyard is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Anyone else think Danzo might kill Gaara before he can give info to Konoha??
Old 10-16-2009, 01:21 PM   #37
devapath
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bioyard View Post
um no danzo sux eggs and would be killed in an instant by gaara or kankuro's
Spoiler:
sasori puppet
Old 10-16-2009, 01:24 PM   #38
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

all the guys who think that kisame is gonna crush KB...are seriously frgtting that killerbee is the jinchiruriiki of the 8tails!!...also he is the only one who truly knows hw to master the power of the tailed beasts...agreeded that kisame has the power of a tailed beast...but KB can litterally turn into the eight tails aand still not lose his cool...even naruto cant do that...i thik this fight is gonna be a close call...and then thrs KB's sensie ...SABU i think?....also raikage is gonna delpoy the search tem soon..i think its gonna be a truly awsome match...maby even as cool as the sasuke vs itachi fight..
Old 10-16-2009, 01:25 PM   #39
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bioyard View Post
no way man...danzo still hasnt gt away fr Ao...and gaara's the friggin kazekage!!..thr no way that danzo can get gaara
Old 10-16-2009, 01:29 PM   #40
devapath
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
all the guys who think that kisame is gonna crush KB...are seriously frgtting that killerbee is the jinchiruriiki of the 8tails!!...also he is the only one who truly knows hw to master the power of the tailed beasts...agreeded that kisame has the power of a tailed beast...but KB can litterally turn into the eight tails aand still not lose his cool...even naruto cant do that...i thik this fight is gonna be a close call...and then thrs KB's sensie ...SABU i think?....also raikage is gonna delpoy the search tem soon..i think its gonna be a truly awsome match...maby even as cool as the sasuke vs itachi fight..
just like when kisame met naruto samhada would eat killer bees chakra making him powerless