Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 10-15-2009, 08:25 PM   #1
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Discussion on Chapter 468 *Spoilers*

How was Chapter 486 to you guys?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-15-2009, 08:27 PM   #2
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Discussion on Chapter 486 *Spoilers*

I think Kisame's gonna stomp KB. I dont know why, just got that feeling....
Old 10-15-2009, 08:29 PM   #3
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Discussion on Chapter 468 *Spoilers*

Me too, it was revealed that he could merge with Sharkskin, as well as possessed a chakra level of a Jinchuriki.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-15-2009, 08:34 PM   #4
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I only think that because KB is acting so confident about it, and if we've learned anything from this manga, the overconfident one is usually the one who loses.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:38 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Yep, basically, from every story, the arrogant one is the one who usually loses.

Old 10-15-2009, 08:43 PM   #6
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I say Kisame will fight KB and win..but i have this feeling that some how and some way the Rai kage will find him and help kb take down kisame

Old 10-15-2009, 08:45 PM   #7
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

idk why but i just feel somerthing strange is going to happen with KB vs.kisame maybe we'll see him merge with samehada and even though KB is that powerful i just cant help but think that kisame is going to mercifully beat him knowing that only B and naruto are left of course naruto wont lose though XD

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

Old 10-15-2009, 08:45 PM   #8
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

KB is going too cocky on kisame already.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:05 PM   #9
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I only think that because KB is acting so confident about it, and if we've learned anything from this manga, the overconfident one is usually the one who loses.
Wait, wasn't Kisame acting too confident as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Yep, basically, from every story, the arrogant one is the one who usually loses.
They're both arrogant

-----------------------------------
I loved this chapter!! Except for seeing Killer Bee taking what, "Enka" classes ?(or I don't know what)....Raikage was right who knows what he would do if they send him first to the battlefield? I have to admit I like Raikage better when he's calm and rational...Gaara was so cool! he was acting like a true leader even though he's so young! I'm glad he chose Kakashi...and it was funny when he said Naruto was unpredictable as well and Temari and Kankuro agreed

I'm glad Kishi showed Juugo and Suigetsu, but it seems Madara did leave them behind. Karin just got saved because of her special abilities! I really don't like her....It'll be so cool to see all of the shonobi reaction to this 4th war and this alliance...only problem with Konoha is Danzou but hopefully Gaara will tell Kakashi what happened at the meeting and he'll find a way to make sure all the jonin know it as well. Can't wait to see what Sakura's gonna tell Naruto! and it was cool seeing how Naruto plans to use Sage Mode to find Sasuke...even though once Gaara tells Kakashi what happened he'll know Madara took him again.

Kisame vs Killer Bee, it's gonna be an epic fight (or at least it should be) and I have no idea who would win since they're both so powerful...I can't see Kishi getting rid of either character so maybe there'll be an interruption? Anyways it sucks we have no Naruto next week but at least the Anime just keeps getting better and it'll be a consolation.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:08 PM   #10
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonjinchuriki dj View Post
idk why but i just feel somerthing strange is going to happen with KB vs.kisame maybe we'll see him merge with samehada and even though KB is that powerful i just cant help but think that kisame is going to mercifully beat him knowing that only B and naruto are left of course naruto wont lose though XD
Jinchuuriki well Naruto and KB are the only ones to have fought Akatsuki more than once (now for KB) without -so far- getting captured.

(Gaara lost to Deidara first time, Yugito lost to Hidan (we see Kakuzu get crushed and then later just sitting so assumed Hidan did all the work) 3 Tails lost to Deidara (as far as we saw) Roshi lost to Kisame, 5,6,7 tails we never see (presumbly taken down by Kakuzu, Itachi and Kakuzu's old partner/maybe Orochimaru but I doubt it.)

So yeah, I wouldn't be suprized if KB lost now.

~
~

Old 10-15-2009, 09:08 PM   #11
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post

They're both arrogant

I loved this chapter!! Except for seeing Killer Bee taking what, "Enka" classes ?(or I don't know what)....Raikage was right who knows what he would do if they send him first to the battlefield? I have to admit I like Raikage better when he's calm and rational...Gaara was so cool! he was acting like a true leader even though he's so young! I'm glad he chose Kakashi...and it was funny when he said Naruto was unpredictable as well and Temari and Kankuro agreed

I'm glad Kishi showed Juugo and Suigetsu, but it seems Madara did leave them behind. Karin just got saved because of her special abilities! I really don't like her....It'll be so cool to see all of the shonobi reaction to this 4th war and this alliance...only problem with Konoha is Danzou but hopefully Gaara will tell Kakashi what happened at the meeting and he'll find a way to make sure all the jonin know it as well. Can't wait to see what Sakura's gonna tell Naruto! and it was cool seeing how Naruto plans to use Sage Mode to find Sasuke...even though once Gaara tells Kakashi what happened he'll know Madara took him again.

Kisame vs Killer Bee, it's gonna be an epic fight (or at least it should be) and I have no idea who would win since they're both so powerful...I can't see Kishi getting rid of either character so maybe there'll be an interruption? Anyways it sucks we have no Naruto next week but at least the Anime just keeps getting better and it'll be a consolation.
yes but KB acts waaaaay moe arrogant than kisame he hasnt even seen what he can do and hes already saying that he can beat him

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

Old 10-15-2009, 09:08 PM   #12
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

only thing I hate is we'll have to wait 2 weeks, other than that, it was awesome!

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 10-15-2009, 09:08 PM   #13
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Since I didnt read the spoiler,I was really surprise to see gaara proposing Kakashi as the new hokage!!I was like YAY!The part with KB and his "singing teacher" was kinda weird..(Made me agreed with the brake).
I really wonder what will happen next! I've got a feeling that KB will survive..Maybe I'm totally wrong...

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 10-15-2009, 09:17 PM   #14
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonjinchuriki dj View Post
yes but KB acts waaaaay moe arrogant than kisame he hasnt even seen what he can do and hes already saying that he can beat him
LOL I'm pretty sure he was trying to impress his "Master" and get back to his singing training! but Kisame was just as arrogant, he told Killer Bee he's going to become food for his sword and then tells him not to worry 'cause he won't die! To me they're both the same, they have huge egos...only thing is Kisame is scarier and makes people take him more seriously just by his attitude alone. Killer Bee is unpredictable like Raikage said
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruGenius View Post
Since I didnt read the spoiler,I was really surprise to see gaara proposing Kakashi as the new hokage!!I was like YAY!The part with KB and his "singing teacher" was kinda weird..(Made me agreed with the brake).
I really wonder what will happen next! I've got a feeling that KB will survive..Maybe I'm totally wrong...
When did he propose Kakashi as the new Hokage? Even if he tried he's not a Konoha shinobi or the feudal lord of the Fire country it's not his place.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:19 PM   #15
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Killer Bee is ridiculous.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
Old 10-15-2009, 09:19 PM   #16
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It was a really good chapter and I have to admit. Kishi really excels at cliff hangers. Killer Bee vs. Kisame fight is definitely gonna be some of the biggest hype ever.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:52 PM   #17
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
When did he propose Kakashi as the new Hokage? Even if he tried he's not a Konoha shinobi or the feudal lord of the Fire country it's not his place.
Spoiler:
If he ask to be the leader for konoha and tell that he will inform the others about this.Just before,they were talking about danzo is not trustworthly to be hokage..I just read between the line..Cause He will become Hokage

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 10-15-2009, 10:08 PM   #18
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
Jinchuuriki well Naruto and KB are the only ones to have fought Akatsuki more than once (now for KB) without -so far- getting captured.

(Gaara lost to Deidara first time, Yugito lost to Hidan (we see Kakuzu get crushed and then later just sitting so assumed Hidan did all the work) 3 Tails lost to Deidara (as far as we saw) Roshi lost to Kisame, 5,6,7 tails we never see (presumbly taken down by Kakuzu, Itachi and Kakuzu's old partner/maybe Orochimaru but I doubt it.)

So yeah, I wouldn't be suprized if KB lost now.
Itachi never captured a Jinchuuriki. His target was Naruto.

Quote:

They're both arrogant

I'm glad he chose Kakashi...and it was funny when he said Naruto was unpredictable as well and Temari and Kankuro agreed
That is something I don't get. Despite the fact that Naruto has saved both the Sand village, by getting Gaara back, and his own village, twice, Gaara and his siblings still think that. Gaara is ungrateful, imo.

Also, if the villages try to lock Naruto up so that Madara can't get him I'm going to assume that he is either going to become a rogue ninja so that he doesn't need to obey them or Kakashi is going to become Hokage and not allow for him to be watched like a prisoner 24/7.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:41 PM   #19
Dark Angel Haikara

I find it kinda sudden that Kisame is compared to being as powerful as that of a tailed beast... well I mean he was powerful but that was kinda out of the blue... anyways I think they had a point when they stated that Madara sorta demanded the hand over of the remaining jinchuuriki, rather than actually fight them then and there. He deifinitely has somethin' up his sleeve... as for Naruto, I have a feeling he's about to complete whatever it is he was working on when he was sittin on the roof top... poor Naruto though, he's gonna flip once Sakura tells him what she's about to say. As for the kages, they're most likely gonna put together the alliance at once...
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 10-16-2009, 04:16 AM   #20
Cursed_Sage
Genin

Location: Wherever my destiny leads!! (Hopefully in the arms of my beautiful love)
Cursed_Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I cant wait until next chapter,I can feel Naruto's emotion in it already. As for Kisame,I never thought he was Jinchuriki level,he's strong,but Jinchuriki level? This Kisame KB fight should be interesting. I bet Naruto's gonna be either,mad,sad,or both with this news about Sasuke. He'll probably see it as them giving up on him.
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth."-Al from Fullmetal Alchemist