Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 10-13-2009, 01:11 PM   #21
sasukehokage
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: somewhere training, but u don't need to know*laughs evilly*
sasukehokage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to sasukehokage
Default Re: Stop Underrating Sasori!

Sasori is nowhere near weak! he's one of my favs!!!!

studies show that 92% of kids listen to rap/hip-hop, if you are one of the 8% that listens to real music, put this in your sig.
Female not male.
I'm always confused for a male....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sasukehokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 04:40 PM   #22
Haikai Senshi
Freshmen Academy Student

Haikai Senshi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thats very well said!
I think Sasori is one of the greatest Akatsuki members to ever live!
Not only is he amazingly strong, But he's very cute and attractive!
I hate it that he was the first to die.
Spoiler:
I think Kankuro might be using his dead body as a puppet... D:<

I wish Danna were still alive!
He had some of the best jutsu, and I couldn't stop watching every single episode with him.
FYI people, Sasori gave up at the end. A Chiyo did have an advantage. ^^
Haikai Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:31 PM   #23
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haikai Senshi View Post
Thats very well said!
I think Sasori is one of the greatest Akatsuki members to ever live!
Not only is he amazingly strong, But he's very cute and attractive!
I hate it that he was the first to die.
Spoiler:
I think Kankuro might be using his dead body as a puppet... D:<

I wish Danna were still alive!
He had some of the best jutsu, and I couldn't stop watching every single episode with him.
FYI people, Sasori gave up at the end. A Chiyo did have an advantage. ^^
Yep, and
Spoiler:
Kankuro really is using his body as a puppet. The puppet really looked like him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:32 PM   #24
akatsukirocks
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukirocks saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

sasori is not weak

Hug/Feed my Egg/Pokemon

I adopted:
Spoiler:
Coyote Starrk

Kotetsu, Kid Ed, Link, Kagome, Komui

Jiraya: ok naruto, your first task is to walk on water.
Naruto: like jesus??
Jiraya: yes naruto.... like jesus....
Naruto: wait a minute.... does that mean jesus was a ninja?
Jiraya: YES NARUTO.....JESUS WAS A NINJA."
Naruto: really?!!?
Jiraya: NO NOT REALLY!!!
akatsukirocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:32 PM   #25
FujimotoErin
Chunin

FujimotoErin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Sasori kicks ass... no matter what anyone says!
It wouldn't matter if Sakura did "kill" him... sort of.
She wouldn't had been able to do it by herself...
OR make an antidote if Sasori hadent poisened Kankuro.
Alrighty?

FujimotoErin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:47 PM   #26
lolitaninja
Veteran Chunin

lolitaninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasori...underrated?! HA! That's a laugh and a half! If you ask me, Sasori one of the most overrated characters in the freakin' show! He really doesn't have a lot of haters, actually! From what I've observed, he is constantly praised for his abilities AND, might I add, that he's in most girls top 10 lists of hot guys! How is THAT underrated, exactly?!

If anyone's underrated, it's Kankuro! What about him, huh?! Just because he lost to Sasori, people assume he's weak and he's NOT! He didn't make jounin by being weak, 'ya know? Kankuro's still young and has something to prove, so if anything, don't underestimate him! Sure, Sasori may be considered stronger than him...for now, at least. But just you wait! He'll get better! Believe it!
Kankuro's #1 fan!
Because real men wear make-up...and play with dolls!

Last edited by lolitaninja; 10-15-2009 at 09:49 PM.
lolitaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:10 PM   #27
Sakura-san
Freshmen Academy Student

Sakura-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What's a matter with people! Sasori as underrated?! He is SO NOT UNDERRATED!
Anyone that thinks he is has gone nuts. Sure, Sakura and Chiyo beat him with help from each other bit still...
That is no reason to call him underrated.
Serioudly, people,COME ON!
You all know it's crazy to call him underrated.
Agreed?
Sakura-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:34 PM   #28
lolitaninja
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura-san View Post
Anyone that thinks he is has gone nuts. Sure, Sakura and Chiyo beat him with help from each other bit still...
Agreed?
Exactly! Glad someone here agrees with me! God, anyone who seriously thinks Sasori is underrated must be ungrateful! I mean, that's like saying...Sasukes's underrated!
Kankuro's #1 fan!
Old 10-15-2009, 10:55 PM   #29
Sakura-san
Freshmen Academy Student

Sakura-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke being underrated? Whoa, that's ever C-R-A-Z-I-E-R!
He freaking OWNS people.
He even defeated / killed Orochimaru!
But that's off topic...
Anyways, I agree with you on the Sasuke part.
That's a true fact...
Or I believe it is anyways.
Sakura-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:25 AM   #30
gaara40x
Apprentice Genin

gaara40x is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow i think it's useless to underrate sasori, because it's just going to happen. sasuke could barely beat deidara..... and if i remember correctly, deidara ticked sasori off, and he had already broken a sweat.
gaara40x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:26 AM   #31
gaara40x
Apprentice Genin

gaara40x is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

deidara was posed a threat by sasori, i think in that case, naruto's kyuubi couldn't even spar for more than a couple minutes with sasori.

P.S. P.M. me if you know how to rank up?????
OR GET A PICTURE IN MY NAME?
gaara40x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:31 AM   #32
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

he isnt weak!! sasori is one of the most powerful of teh akatsuki, i think that he wanted to die, and thats why sakura and chiyo killed him, well thats what i think

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:17 PM   #33
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolitaninja View Post
Sasori...underrated?! HA! That's a laugh and a half! If you ask me, Sasori one of the most overrated characters in the freakin' show! He really doesn't have a lot of haters, actually! From what I've observed, he is constantly praised for his abilities AND, might I add, that he's in most girls top 10 lists of hot guys! How is THAT underrated, exactly?!

If anyone's underrated, it's Kankuro! What about him, huh?! Just because he lost to Sasori, people assume he's weak and he's NOT! He didn't make jounin by being weak, 'ya know? Kankuro's still young and has something to prove, so if anything, don't underestimate him! Sure, Sasori may be considered stronger than him...for now, at least. But just you wait! He'll get better! Believe it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura-san View Post
Agreed?
Quote:
Exactly! Glad someone here agrees with me! God, anyone who seriously thinks Sasori is underrated must be ungrateful! I mean, that's like saying...Sasukes's underrated!
OMG I am not underrating Sasori, it's just that people are saying he is weak because he lost to Chiyo and Sakura. There is at least ONE user on every Sasori vs. thread that says he isn't that strong because he lost to Chiyo and Sakura.

Old 10-16-2009, 04:50 PM   #34
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasori is never underrated hes always overrated plus half of the stuff you said was F-A-I-L!!! that you cant prove.
people that can beat sasori in akatsuki for sure are
Pain
Madara
Kisame (abiatys comfirmed he can match the power of a biju)
Itachi
Kakuzu (maby)
Deidara (maby)
im not gonna say zetsu yet but in the futuer mostlikly zetsu will be more powerfull

=/ you should stop overrating him its anoying
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:16 PM   #35
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara rules View Post
sasori is never underrated hes always overrated plus half of the stuff you said was F-A-I-L!!! that you cant prove.
people that can beat sasori in akatsuki for sure are
Pain
Madara
Kisame (abiatys comfirmed he can match the power of a biju)
Itachi
Kakuzu (maby)
Deidara (maby)
im not gonna say zetsu yet but in the futuer mostlikly zetsu will be more powerfull

=/ you should stop overrating him its anoying
You haven't disproved ANYTHING I said so you aren't the one to talk.

I'm not overrating him, it only looks that way because of how much you are underrating him.

Also apparently you haven't read any post in this thread. At all.

If I were you I'd be going around giving a good counter to someone's points before I'll be going around telling them that what they said was fail.

Old 10-16-2009, 07:13 PM   #36
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

finally someone who understands...!

sasori could have taken Chiyo alone or Sakura alone easy it's just them together and Sakura had that antidote to his poison so Sasori had the disadvantage to begin with

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:25 PM   #37
Konan
Chunin

Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sasori would not have been defeated without preparation, just like Hidan with Shikamaru, the only person/people that could take down Sasori is Sakura and Chiyo, Sakura because of the antidote, and Chiyo with her puppet knowledge.

-Forum Family-

Brother's: Anbu-Phoenix, KyzaBankz, thenagan, shippuden515120, ninetaled, itachi/madara
Sister's: bloom13, sakuraharuno444
Cousin's: C-C, waterlemon-chi, Kaze-Ryuu
BestFriend: V-Valentine

~3rd Place in TBC's Trivia Contest -Tia Harribel

Konan
Spoiler:

By giving KonanSenpai a internet you have saved the wrath brought to kittens and puppys from TheDemonZabuza's and MaikeruShinigami's Internets.

Konan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:51 AM   #38
lolitaninja
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
OMG I am not underrating Sasori, it's just that people are saying he is weak because he lost to Chiyo and Sakura. There is at least ONE user on every Sasori vs. thread that says he isn't that strong because he lost to Chiyo and Sakura.
You mean, not 'overrating', right? Because I can tell that you're not underrating him. My point is that Sasori is definitely NOT underrated. People keep talking about how great Sasori is while completely ignoring poor Kankuro! The few people that actually think Sasori is weak b/c he lost to Sakura and Chiyo is NOTHING compared to the way many people dismiss Kankuro b/c he lost to Sasori! If there's any character that is truly underrated, it's Kankuro! So don't talk about how 'underrated' Sasori is when there are much more underrated characters than him! I'm sorry, but I find that insulting as a Kankuro fan! That's all.
Kankuro's #1 fan!
Old 10-18-2009, 07:13 AM   #39
Berzakinski
Genin

Berzakinski is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
You mean, not 'overrating', right? Because I can tell that you're not underrating him. My point is that Sasori is definitely NOT underrated. People keep talking about how great Sasori is while completely ignoring poor Kankuro! The few people that actually think Sasori is weak b/c he lost to Sakura and Chiyo is NOTHING compared to the way many people dismiss Kankuro b/c he lost to Sasori! If there's any character that is truly underrated, it's Kankuro! So don't talk about how 'underrated' Sasori is when there are much more underrated characters than him! I'm sorry, but I find that insulting as a Kankuro fan! That's all.
I have to agree, Kankuro is much more underrated.

On these forums I've noticed way more people actually saying that Sasori is overpowered, and the only people who still bring up the "beaten by Kunoichi" argument are either joking or not right in the head.
Berzakinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:18 AM   #40
alexfrotatemtudo
Genin

alexfrotatemtudo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You're overrating Sasori. He hasn't done anything big except nearly killing Kankuro.
alexfrotatemtudo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akatsuki, sasori, weak