Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Old 10-13-2009, 05:17 PM   #141
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Bleach Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
I know....and it was just last night that dream occured!! i never knew that i'd ever dream soemthing liek that.....especially..Chad...T___T
weird lol
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth
"One who knows nothing!..can understand nothing!" - Ansem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
7 Paths of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:20 PM   #142
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

natsumiuchiha16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

why did uryu had to get eaten by alligators*cries*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my demon form

my theme

the love of my forum life flamey234
natsumiuchiha16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:22 PM   #143
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.7 Paths of Pain is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsumiuchiha16 View Post
because dreams are weird thats why lol
Epic Friend Taker369
"I've thought of a wonder present for you... Shall I give You despair?" - Sephiroth

Old 10-13-2009, 05:32 PM   #144
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by natsumiuchiha16
because dreams are weird thats why lol
Yeah...and it wasn't even bloody at all...it just ate him like as if he was sme clay or soemthing. XD

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:32 PM   #145
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

but still i wouldnt dream about something like that unless it was mayuri getting eaten by alligators now that would be a good dream

my demon form

my theme

Old 10-13-2009, 05:38 PM   #146
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
but still i wouldnt dream about something like that unless it was mayuri getting eaten by alligators now that would be a good dream
well every one is different so every one dreams different i suppose

did you know the only true place you are free is in your mind no where else are you perfectly free lol pretty weird huh just think about it for a moment
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 10-13-2009, 05:46 PM   #147
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post

did you know the only true place you are free is in your mind no where else are you perfectly free lol pretty weird huh just think about it for a moment
True....very true!! Now that i think about hat over and over....that is so true, 100% true cuz you can't really do NAYTHINg you want besides in your own mind like if you wanna kill...you kill and view it in your mind and maybe your hopes and dreams of things coming true happens in your mind and lotsa of stuff. That...you can't really do in real life outside of your mind.

One night, i had a dream all abour rukia and one weird moment...i got a "Rukia Harem"!! o_o

Old 10-13-2009, 05:49 PM   #148
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
True....very true!! Now that i think about hat over and over....that is so true, 100% true cuz you can't really do NAYTHINg you want besides in your own mind like if you wanna kill...you kill and view it in your mind and maybe your hopes and dreams of things coming true happens in your mind and lotsa of stuff. That...you can't really do in real life outside of your mind.

One night, i had a dream all abour rukia and one weird moment...i got a "Rukia Harem"!! o_o
exactly but also you are never truly free cause there are rules everywhere you go but in your mind you can no rules if you want lol
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 10-13-2009, 06:12 PM   #149
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I had a dream about Ichigo and Uryuu when they kept fighting and fighting and telling each other to Shut the hell up and everything until Chad came and did nothing, said nothing and he just started moving his mouth crazily and weirdly but not 'vioce'ing anything out loud to them and then he took off his shirt and dived in the sand. (I am guessing they are in Heunco Mundo?) and all the sudden Hollow Ichigo popped out of the sand and whipped Uryuu's butt out of the spot and Uryuu went flying into the sky until it made a shiny star.....then Ichigo just punched Hollow Ichigo's face and it got smooched in and Ichigo said something like "What the hell you doing here, ba$tard?!" then he tried to use his friggin bankai on Hollow Ichigo but Hollow Ichigo went soemthing like "Waaaaaitt!! Don't!! DON'T ICHIGO!!!" then suddenly Hollow Ichigo transformed into Rukia. WTH?! and it got really girlish voice when Hollow Ichigo said that just before he transformed into Rukia. XD!

Then the dream just switched scenes to some Zoo..?? and uryuu was seen up in the sky screaming, going down and hit and got wet in a pool and there was like 5 or something alligators? and it all ate him, T_T like it was nothing.
Lmao, poor Uryu.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:18 PM   #150
natsumiuchiha16
Special Jonin Candidate

thats why i love dreams

my demon form

my theme

Old 10-14-2009, 01:19 PM   #151
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
thats why i love dreams
i love dreams too nightmares suck though
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 10-14-2009, 02:30 PM   #152
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

, last night I got another nightnmare it got little Bleach in it thogh. o_O

This is all i could remember;

Somewhat I was in a car with Grimmjow driving his sparkly red car going to smewhere while Nel was picking on me and stretching on face out ( -______- ) and the other guy, Ulquoirra was also siting up front next to Grimmjow and for some reason, Grimmjow was singing to a rap/rock n' roll song. Nel was again picking on me about my weird eyes and my accent and my hair and my eyebrows. (and I never noticed this until i got out of the car..) Aizena nd Gin was in the back of the car while I and Nel was sitting in the middle row of the van and Aizen & Gin was freakin' playing video games and pipes -smoking with them. o_O and Gin got his hair spiky like Ichigo's and Aizen got his hair plaid and in one way, sleek downwards, WTH?

Then i got out of the car and i accidently -purposedly- fell down tripped by nel's foot! and guess what smashed into my face?

Spoiler:

A freakin rotting dead bloody squirell that has been ran over by a car and it got spiders and flies in the dead rotten squirell!! OHMYGOD!! I ahted that view so much i woke up. O_______O

That's all I remember....god, never wanna dream something about the dead squirell thing ever again! yes, it was so so nasty I can't even look at it or go near it, just wished it was never there.

Wonder why that came up, i nevr seen a single rotten dead squirell in my whole life. ??? So weird.

Old 10-14-2009, 03:08 PM   #153
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:

Somewhat I was in a car with Grimmjow driving his sparkly red car going to smewhere while Nel was picking on me and stretching on face out ( -______- ) and the other guy, Ulquoirra was also siting up front next to Grimmjow and for some reason, Grimmjow was singing to a rap/rock n' roll song. Nel was again picking on me about my weird eyes and my accent and my hair and my eyebrows. (and I never noticed this until i got out of the car..) Aizena nd Gin was in the back of the car while I and Nel was sitting in the middle row of the van and Aizen & Gin was freakin' playing video games and pipes -smoking with them. o_O and Gin got his hair spiky like Ichigo's and Aizen got his hair plaid and in one way, sleek downwards, WTH?

Then i got out of the car and i accidently -purposedly- fell down tripped by nel's foot! and guess what smashed into my face?

Spoiler:

A freakin rotting dead bloody squirell that has been ran over by a car and it got spiders and flies in the dead rotten squirell!! OHMYGOD!! I ahted that view so much i woke up. O_______O

That's all I remember....god, never wanna dream something about the dead squirell thing ever again! yes, it was so so nasty I can't even look at it or go near it, just wished it was never there.

Wonder why that came up, i nevr seen a single rotten dead squirell in my whole life. ??? So weird.
lol funny and weird
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 10-14-2009, 03:24 PM   #154
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Paths of Pain View Post
i love dreams too nightmares suck though
Yea I hate nightmares. If it turnes into a nightmare I am ususally Orihime. I like the ones where I am strong and can stand my own against Aizen lol
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:26 PM   #155
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha View Post
Yea I hate nightmares. If it turnes into a nightmare I am ususally Orihime. I like the ones where I am strong and can stand my own against Aizen lol
well i a talking about dreams that are dreams not anime dreams real nightmares in your sleep
Epic Friend Taker369

Old 10-14-2009, 05:48 PM   #156
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Spoiler:

Strange dreams, my friend.

Old 10-14-2009, 05:51 PM   #157
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

I know...the funny thing is i liked grimmjow's rapping with the song in the car....it was awesome. XD. the strangest of all was that Ulquoirra ddin't say one word at all the whole time (dream time). XD, why bother bring him along? I dunno....

Old 10-14-2009, 06:05 PM   #158
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Ulquiorra has always been the silent type, but I can see Grimmjow rapping..xD

Old 10-15-2009, 05:01 PM   #159
7 Paths of Pain
Vasto Lorde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Ulquiorra has always been the silent type, but I can see Grimmjow rapping..xD
so can i lol
Epic Friend Taker369