Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 04-26-2009, 01:21 PM   #1
madara 2,0
Freshmen Academy Student

madara 2,0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default will naruto air again

i have been freaking out because i wait for saturday to watch naruto but it doesn't come on anybody have info on it?
madara 2,0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: will naruto air again

I don't know, but they stopped putting it on for 6teen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:34 PM   #3
Limey
Ninja Academy Student

Limey is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Who knows I dont Please tell I
Limey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:27 PM   #4
naruto98250
Freshmen Academy Student

naruto98250 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I am really starting to get mad i really want them to get the show back on and get to shippuuden. :x :x :x
naruto98250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:18 PM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Stupid 6Teen! The show isn't even good! Naruto is WAY better than that crappy show!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:43 AM   #6
kiba74
Freshmen Academy Student

kiba74 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ik that rly pisses me off that naruto and toonami got cancelled and im waiting every saturday
kiba74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:17 PM   #7
mora
Freshmen Academy Student

mora is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

from what i heard they are waiting for the voice dubs to finish besides they have to finish Naruto before June/July cause shippuden is supposed to air
mora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:46 PM   #8
ninetailednaruto23
Genin

ninetailednaruto23 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

cn is annoying they put crappy shows in front of better shows, and then what do you know the better show gets cancled grrhhh!!! im so pisssssed!!!!

/_!_\
ninetailednaruto23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:29 PM   #9
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto is NOT going to air. There are no plans whatsoever of it. There are people claiming it will be on in July or August, but these are just speculation and have no merit or warrant of truth to them. Naruto will NOT be on TV any time soon (for sure not until 2010).
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:25 PM   #10
Zeno234
Freshmen Academy Student

Zeno234 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Then how are we gonna get our weekly dosage of naruto!!!!?
Zeno234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:27 PM   #11
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama
Naruto is NOT going to air. There are no plans whatsoever of it. There are people claiming it will be on in July or August, but these are just speculation and have no merit or warrant of truth to them. Naruto will NOT be on TV any time soon (for sure not until 2010).
You're likely right. Right now, Cartoon Network is focused on Reality TV shows because of the recent sucesses of other Reality TV shows like Hannah Montana (ew!) and so.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote