Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Who should date Naruto?
Sakura 123 33.51%
Hinata 244 66.49%
Voters: 367. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-13-2009, 06:32 PM   #1
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Default NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

everyone has been arguing back and forth about naruto's realationship... who do you think should be with naruto, sakura or hinata? Come on don't be shy... i won't kill you... lol. jk!
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:34 PM   #2
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku vs. NaruHina

Hinata! Well, but I'm starting to like Sakura very much. She's growing on me!!
*sigh*... I cannot decide...
Old 10-13-2009, 06:35 PM   #3
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i vote naruhina because hinata could bring out narutos calmer side n naruto culd bring out hinata's more outgoing side. hinata wuld be able to listen to naruto without over reacting like sakura. hinata has the caompassion to take care of naruto unlike sakura. n if naruto wuld giv hinata a chance, i'm sure he'd see this too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:36 PM   #4
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yea, they really compliment each other. Also, Hinata really loves Naruto for who he is, and always has.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:46 PM   #5
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

For about the one-millionith time: NARUHINA!!!

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #6
nightfire
Chunin

nightfire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

NARUHINA!!! I just say this because i am a HUGE SASUSAKU fan!!!!

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley
nightfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:42 PM   #7
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

NaruHina, of course. Those lovebirds should be with each other as boyfriend and girlfriend. Viva Cuscatlan!!!!
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:44 PM   #8
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

This is like, the 100th NaruHina vs. NaruSaku thread.

Anyways I say NaruSaku but I like NaruHina too.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:46 PM   #9
Grimmjaw
Freshmen Academy Student

Grimmjaw is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hinata is too shy and sakura likes him as a brother i think
Grimmjaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:41 AM   #10
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

♥Hinata!!! NARUHINA FTW!!

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:10 PM   #11
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
For about the one-millionith time: NARUHINA!!!
Agreed. NaruHina will be in frution if Mr. Kishimoto said was true.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 10-14-2009, 06:12 PM   #12
zing!
Ninja Academy Student

zing! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Why both of them of course. Best way to make everyone happy.
zing! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:18 PM   #13
nightfire
Chunin

nightfire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

above i said that i only want naruhinata because i want sasusaku to happen.

but even without that i think naruhinata is still the better couple, just hinata hasn't done anything to make me hate her and i feel sorry for the shy girl that gets ignored so i hope she gets her happy ending.

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley
nightfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:19 PM   #14
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfire View Post
above i said that i only want naruhinata because i want sasusaku to happen.

but even without that i think naruhinata is still the better couple, just hinata hasn't done anything to make me hate her and i feel sorry for the shy girl that gets ignored so i hope she gets her happy ending.
Hopefully
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 10-17-2009, 04:14 AM   #15
Deadman
Special Jonin Candidate

Deadman is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow! hinata surely!
Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 04:00 PM   #16
Sselinde
Genin

Sselinde saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Overwhelmingly Sakura.

Hinata, while a sweet girl, barely knows Naruto. She's talked with him maybe all of five times in the entire manga, and even though she recognized him and acknowledged him before many others, the fact that she never made Naruto aware of that fact pretty much makes the point null and void.

It was Team 7 and Iruka that Naruto said saved him from the hell of loneliness. Hinata is a person he respects and admires, but she is just not on the same level as any of the members of Team 7.

Sakura has laughed with Naruto, she's cried with him, she's comforted him, supported him, and seen him at his most vulnerable, at his silliest, and at his worst.

Hinata hasn't been there for that, she's watched him, she hasn't actively participated like Sakura did - she cheered him up before his fight with Neji and she was willing to die to protect him while confessing her love to him. These are important, yes, but not enough by themselves to form a relationship when Naruto has never shown any romantic inclination towards Hinata, he's been in love with Sakura for practically the entirety of the manga, and nothing came of the confession afterward.

Sselinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 04:02 PM   #17
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

narusaku:
1 naruto loves her
2 sakura too, even if she doesnt know
3 they care baout each other
4 they are the best friends XD
5 i dont know
6 i belive that they will be together

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 04:05 PM   #18
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Both don't really work: Hinata's too shy and reserved and Sakura's more of a Jerk to him, she loves and hates him, like a sibling kind of. But I say Hinata because it's at least more compassionating than NaruSaku

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 06:57 PM   #19
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
i vote naruhina because hinata could bring out narutos calmer side n naruto culd bring out hinata's more outgoing side. hinata wuld be able to listen to naruto without over reacting like sakura. hinata has the caompassion to take care of naruto unlike sakura. n if naruto wuld giv hinata a chance, i'm sure he'd see this too.
I really hope so. Hinata would be a better and caring to Naruto than Sakura. Vuka Sizwe. Vuka Shaka Zulu!
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 07-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #20
varisa22
Freshmen Academy Student

varisa22 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sselinde View Post
Overwhelmingly Sakura.

Hinata, while a sweet girl, barely knows Naruto. She's talked with him maybe all of five times in the entire manga, and even though she recognized him and acknowledged him before many others, the fact that she never made Naruto aware of that fact pretty much makes the point null and void.
first of all hinata knows naruto alot more than sakura does because he knows the real naruto thats why she admires him.
It was Team 7 and Iruka that Naruto said saved him from the hell of loneliness. Hinata is a person he respects and admires, but she is just not on the same level as any of the members of Team 7.
hinata is in the same livel as any other member in naruto shippuden :P
Sakura has laughed with Naruto, she's cried with him, she's comforted him, supported him, and seen him at his most vulnerable, at his silliest, and at his worst.
i dont remember sakura supporting naruto. but she does have feelings with naruto becuase of all the time they have been together. but she doesnt know him as much as hinata you can see that after her confesion :P
Hinata hasn't been there for that, she's watched him, she hasn't actively participated like Sakura did - she cheered him up before his fight with Neji and she was willing to die to protect him while confessing her love to him. These are important, yes, but not enough by themselves to form a relationship when Naruto has never shown any romantic inclination towards Hinata, he's been in love with Sakura for practically the entirety of the manga, and nothing came of the confession afterward.
naruto has lost respect to sakura after her fake confession. lame!!!!! lol
"pain is a feeling. your feelings are a part of your own reality. if you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you are letting society destroy your reality. you should stand up for your right to feel your pain."
varisa22 is offline   Reply With Quote