Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 10-12-2009, 11:48 AM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default American Jesus

Discuss
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:51 AM   #2
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]
Default Re: American Jesus

The concept of another land on the other side of the world was incomprehensible at that time. America wasn't even thought up, simply because everyone thought the only three nations that existed were Africa, Europe and Asia.

If you're talking about Jesus being Americanized, he wouldn't live to see what we've done to the world. America is not a holy land.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:03 PM   #3
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm talking about the comic. It's called American Jesus.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:35 PM   #4
sasruto
Veteran Chunin

sasruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Never heard of it...
sasruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #5
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Never heard of it...

They're making a movie based off of it.
If you find the book read it.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:28 PM   #6
Reu Inuzuka
Chunin

Reu Inuzuka is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Never heard of it...

They're making a movie based off of it.
If you find the book read it.
sorry, but no one knows what you are talking about

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reu Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:52 PM   #7
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

sorry, but no one knows what you are talking about

http://www.amazon.com/American-Jesus...5395115&sr=8-2
Old 10-12-2009, 06:02 PM   #8
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

my laptop doesn't like dat link.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #9
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

just google American Jesus by Mark Millar or something.