Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 10-12-2009, 03:33 PM   #41
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightLink20xx View Post
^But Kishi didn't draw it, therefor, unless he does, it didn't happen.

Anyways, again, that was a Team 7 moment, but it was more of a taka moment, as the flashback was saying that "I have a team that cares about me again".

@cherryflower

Piece of cake. The last page of Chapter 402/Volume 43. Enough said, that right there tells you all you need to know about Sasuke's opinions right there.
He said destory Kohona... not Sakura. And later on dosen't He want to just destory the elders and kage... I can't rember.... I read books late at night.... Or was it just a rumor.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:33 PM   #42
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

♥im just getting tired lol my head aches too

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #43
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite

TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^I'd recommend taking some time to lie down for a little bit, this forum's skin is starting to have that effect on me too, lol.

@cherryflower

That's what he tells Taka, however, he tells Madara that it's a ruse to get Taka to go along with the plan. See Vol... 44, I believe.

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:37 PM   #44
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

♥his whole team has mental issues except SUIGESTU!

Old 10-12-2009, 03:39 PM   #45
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol muhaha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:40 PM   #46
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ugh, I can't find my volume 44. I know it's some where. I found my volume 43 though.... but as he said it was a trick to get Taka to come with him..... It means he might have different plans.... like killing Danzo. or the Elders who didn't tell him the truth about what Itachi was supposed to do.... and Did....

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:40 PM   #47
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite

Umm, Bacon, let's try not to spam, okay?

Okay, I double checked, it's not in 44, that's when he lies to Taka. Its' in 45, Sasuke is talking to madara. See pages 72 - 76.

The scene is in Chapter 416, BTW.

(Red - Death of Me)

Join us in:

Last edited by TwilightLink20xx; 10-12-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:41 PM   #48
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

♥Why didnt they tell him about Uchiha wanting to take over the world?

Old 10-12-2009, 03:45 PM   #49
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite

^Madara actually kinda told Sasuke that, he talked about taking over Konoha. Only Madara wants to take over the world as far as we know, IIRC, the Uchiha Clan was only guilty of plotting an uprising against Senjuu.

(Red - Death of Me)

Join us in:

Old 10-12-2009, 04:30 PM   #50
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

♥im here and ready KURO!

Old 10-12-2009, 04:33 PM   #51
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

brooksey is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I hate them all.

Sakura cries all the time and is not worthy for Naruto.

Susuke would never accept Sakura and doesn't like girls and no facts have ever proven him of liking them

Hinata and Naruto just don't work. Naruto doesn't like Hinata like that. He avoids her and how can they have a relationship when Hinata passes out just looking at him?

brooksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:36 PM   #52
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
♥im here and ready KURO!
I don't think SasuSaku is likelier than NaruSaku. Sasuke hasn't shown that he cares that much for Sakura. In the chunin exams, yes. But he treated her like crap throughout the rest of the series, especially the beginning. He was willing to kill her in their reunion too.

Now NaruSaku...Naruto and Sakura have gotten development throughout all of Shippuden. Also, many characters hint at their feelings for each other. Take Yamato for example, and Sai as well. Sakura hated Naruto in the beginning, but she didn't know him that well, and even as early as chapter 3 she was thinking that maybe she should be a little nicer to him.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 04:45 PM   #53
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I don't think SasuSaku is likelier than NaruSaku. Sasuke hasn't shown that he cares that much for Sakura. In the chunin exams, yes. But he treated her like crap throughout the rest of the series, especially the beginning. He was willing to kill her in their reunion too.

Now NaruSaku...Naruto and Sakura have gotten development throughout all of Shippuden. Also, many characters hint at their feelings for each other. Take Yamato for example, and Sai as well. Sakura hated Naruto in the beginning, but she didn't know him that well, and even as early as chapter 3 she was thinking that maybe she should be a little nicer to him.
♥Sasuke hasnt treated her completely like crap and has shown other times of being nicer. He never pushed her away (except in the beginning when they were just meeting kakashi) when he woke up in the hospital he didnt, he looked at her gently, in the Gaara fight he said if anything that he wanted Sakura to be saved, even the way he looked at her when he caught her and laid her down. When he left he didnt walk away, he could have, he could have knocked her out before she started her whole speech. (which i would have done) but instead he listened and tried to make her understand. Aslo in the fight Naruto Vs Sasuke the first one, he tried to stop, if he didnt care he couldve kept going and killed her.

Yes i agree Naruto and Sakura are very likely more likely than Naruhina and Sasusaku. And yes Sakura has started to like Naruto more. Care for him more. But maybe more as a brotherly way? Also that hugged between them, she hugged him one time so? Shes hugged Sasuke a many of times and she had a reason to hug him. Hinata isnt the type to go up to her and say "go away i liked him first and love him more than you!" all she could...all she would do was smile and be happy for Naruto's happy because of her personality

Spoiler:
she should be nicer to him in bed? THEYVE BEEN IN BED? lol

Old 10-12-2009, 04:55 PM   #54
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
♥Sasuke hasnt treated her completely like crap and has shown other times of being nicer. He never pushed her away (except in the beginning when they were just meeting kakashi) when he woke up in the hospital he didnt, he looked at her gently, in the Gaara fight he said if anything that he wanted Sakura to be saved, even the way he looked at her when he caught her and laid her down. Well these make sense. When he left he didnt walk away, he could have, he could have knocked her out before she started her whole speech. (which i would have done) but instead he listened and tried to make her understand. He called her annoying. :/ Im sure that he listened, because she had something to say and most likely he wanted to hear it, not JUST out of caring. Aslo in the fight Naruto Vs Sasuke the first one, he tried to stop, if he didnt care he couldve kept going and killed her. both Naruto and Sasuke were thinking that i believe.

Yes i agree Naruto and Sakura are very likely more likely than Naruhina and Sasusaku.
Yay. And yes Sakura has started to like Naruto more. Care for him more. But maybe more as a brotherly way? Does a sister ask her brother if she looks more womanly? Also that hugged between them, she hugged him one time so? Shes hugged Sasuke a many of times In Part 1 she was just a fangirl... and she had a reason to hug him. Because she liked him cuz of his looks? Hinata isnt the type to go up to her and say "go away i liked him first and love him more than you!" all she could...all she would do was smile and be happy for Naruto's happy because of her personality

Spoiler:
she should be nicer to him in bed? THEYVE BEEN IN BED? lol xD
I got something to say here, most of the evidence you used was in Part 1. In Part 2, in their reunion, Sasuke lunged at her and tried to stab her with his Chidori Sword when Sakura tried to punch him. I don't think that shows caring.

Also Sasuke is probably too consumed by hatred to care. Sasuke has been shown caring for Sakura, in Part 1, like a close friend, teammate and sister (YES i said sister). Nothing he has done suggests truly romantic feelings, except for when he left, but that was only barely.

Old 10-12-2009, 05:00 PM   #55
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

♥He called her annoying with a sexy smirk, he was playing with her kinda. Yes they both thought that, Sasuke thought the same as Naruto. Sakura started to like Sasuke more because of his personality, skill.
okay yeah Sakura flirted with Naruto when he came back, i guess cause he got hotter, more mature.
Sakura i think is torn between two lovers. One who she loves and might still do.
and Naruto who shes starting to develop romantic feelings toward or maybe just sibling love?

Old 10-12-2009, 05:01 PM   #56
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I got something to say here, most of the evidence you used was in Part 1. In Part 2, in their reunion, Sasuke lunged at her and tried to stab her with his Chidori Sword when Sakura tried to punch him. I don't think that shows caring.

Also Sasuke is probably too consumed by hatred to care. Sasuke has been shown caring for Sakura, in Part 1, like a close friend, teammate and sister (YES i said sister). Nothing he has done suggests truly romantic feelings, except for when he left, but that was only barely.
Spoiler:
♥Sasuke and Sakura have been in bed cuz she told me lol

Old 10-12-2009, 05:05 PM   #57
SakuraKaulitz221
Veteran Chunin

SakuraKaulitz221 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasusaku forever!
Old 10-12-2009, 05:06 PM   #58
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
♥He called her annoying with a sexy smirk, he was playing with her kinda. Yes they both thought that, Sasuke thought the same as Naruto. Sakura started to like Sasuke more because of his personality, skill. Yes but mostly in part 1 it was just a fangirl crush. Nothing more. Only at the end of part 1 did she admit her "love" which still seemed like an attempt to bring him back, and it was arguably, fangirl love.
okay yeah Sakura flirted with Naruto when he came back, i guess cause he got hotter, more mature.
Sakura i think is torn between two lovers. One who she loves and might still do.
and Naruto who shes starting to develop romantic feelings toward or maybe just sibling love?
Again i say, does a sister ask her brother if she looks more womanly? Sakura has shown times of treating Naruto like her bro but not all the time, especially in the Sasuke and Sai arc/more recent chapters.
Also going on Naruto's love for Sakura. They might actually love each other now, and Sasuke has not shown mutual feelings for Sakura.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraKaulitz221 View Post
sasusaku forever!
Read the first post, this is a thread to debate that...

Old 10-12-2009, 05:07 PM   #59
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

♥yeah but that leaves Hinata. I know her loving Hinata doesnt mean he should love her back but, do we know how he really feels after her confession? they havent had the time to talk

Old 10-12-2009, 05:13 PM   #60
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
♥yeah but that leaves Hinata. I know her loving Hinata doesnt mean he should love her back but, do we know how he really feels after her confession? they havent had the time to talk
We don't know exactly how he feels. But he hasn't had a thought about her ever since the Invasion ended. I do hope they meet up and talk though.

Even so, there is still obvious proof pointing to Naruto loving Sakura. He barely knows Hinata, and I doubt he'd ditch the girl he's been after all this time to go with some girl whose name he didn't even know in the beginning.

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku