Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2009, 02:24 PM   #21
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate
 
C-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ~~LaLa Land~~
Posts: 5,673
Rep Power: 12
C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

♥if i debate for to long i start to use the same evidence over and over again...and get bored....jsut to tell u.
__________________



C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:25 PM   #22
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite
 
TwilightLink20xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Unknown in the USA
Posts: 449
Rep Power: 10
TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

^It's okay, it;s just part of the cycle, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
♥He was conscious and looked at her with gentle care. And yes he has, one time, he did.
Its a small thing that happened, she hugged him, alot of people hug other people for some reasons that are unknown
Funny, I don't remember seeing any of that. Tell me page numbers, 'cause I don't remember seeing ANY of that.

True, but we don't know where this is headed at all. Just be patient and wait for the verdict, okay?
__________________
Oh, but I could never prove this illusion, you aren't the one that I thought you were. For too long I've embraced this illusion, the line that separates us starts to blur........

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:27 PM   #23
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate
 
C-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ~~LaLa Land~~
Posts: 5,673
Rep Power: 12
C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightLink20xx View Post
^It's okay, it;s just part of the cycle, lol.



Funny, I don't remember seeing any of that. Tell me page numbers, 'cause I don't remember seeing ANY of that.

True, but we don't know where this is headed at all. Just be patient and wait for the verdict, okay?
♥i dont read the manga, and the way he in the chuunin exams stopped hurting the sound ninja cause he saw Sakura cry, was soo sweet, and shows he doesnt want Sakura to cry, he didnt like seeing her cry
__________________



C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:31 PM   #24
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate
 
C-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ~~LaLa Land~~
Posts: 5,673
Rep Power: 12
C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightLink20xx View Post
^It's okay, it;s just part of the cycle, lol.



Funny, I don't remember seeing any of that. Tell me page numbers, 'cause I don't remember seeing ANY of that.

True, but we don't know where this is headed at all. Just be patient and wait for the verdict, okay?
♥page 17 chapter 172
__________________



C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:37 PM   #25
Bacon
Moderator
Moderator
 
Bacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Walkin' through the candy-lane with Tifa.~ -.-
Posts: 35,956
Rep Power: 45
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

lol same here i use the same evidence too many times lol
peace out guys i gtg til laterz
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:39 PM   #26
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate
 
C-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ~~LaLa Land~~
Posts: 5,673
Rep Power: 12
C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
lol same here i use the same evidence too many times lol
peace out guys i gtg til laterz
♥cya
__________________



C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:52 PM   #27
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite
 
TwilightLink20xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Unknown in the USA
Posts: 449
Rep Power: 10
TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
♥i dont read the manga, and the way he in the chuunin exams stopped hurting the sound ninja cause he saw Sakura cry, was soo sweet, and shows he doesnt want Sakura to cry, he didnt like seeing her cry
Okay, first off, the Anime tends to skew things in both parts for both sides of the debate, so you can't always go off of it; the animators have the freedom to interperate things how they want. If we were to go by the Anime, then the amount of NaruSaku moments would be abundant because of the Shippuden team's take on the pairings. It isn't written or approved by Kishimoto, so don't use it when debating about future Manga events, just a precaution

Anyhow, the reason that Sasuke protects Sakura is actually because of his newfound identity of being an avenger. He is avenging Sakura by breaking the guy's arms off. Because the cursed seal is only beginning to manifest, Sasuke snaps out of it when he sees Sakura's tears, but it is in no way driven by any romantic feelings whatsoever. It is simply the fact that he has not fallen off the rocker yet. (remember, at this time, Sasuke had warmed up to being in Team 7 at the time. It was this moment that actually drove the wedge into Team 7 because he became absolutely driven to gain vengeance for his clan, because he was an Avenger. Team 7 would soon become a barrier in his eyes.)


As for your page reference, that was actually one of the times I was referring to. The miffed part was in the FoD, and this is when he was barely awake. He didn't return the hug, and more importantly, had just gotten up. He wasn't 100% aware of what was going on. Looking a little further into the chapter, you see that Naruto sees this, but forces a smile at the sight. Naruto loved Sakura, and it hurt him to see that.

Sasuke was, and always has been, simply there. He has never wanted to be in a relationship with her, and has actually lumped her together with Naruto on many occations.
__________________
Oh, but I could never prove this illusion, you aren't the one that I thought you were. For too long I've embraced this illusion, the line that separates us starts to blur........

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:54 PM   #28
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate
 
cherryflower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Having a blast :D
Posts: 5,297
Rep Power: 11
cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Okay, I won a school debate before... hopefully I can be good at this.

Okay well All of you have different choices. and Well Me myself am a big supporter of SasuSaku. Why you ask? Well I have always thought of them being perfect for each other. ALso you can tell Sasuke has feelings for Sakura. He hides them, he saved Sakura when She was trying to protect the bridge builder. we don't know why though, but due to other reasons I belive it was because. He didn't want Sakura to die. You could say that Naruto protected Sakura before, but we know the reason why. he want's to protect everyone. He wants to become Hokage. Sakura is his friend.

Okay well Some of you guys might think that the Naruto and Sakura Hug was a big deal, but hey. It wasn't. Sakura shows her Emotions freely, and look at how many times she has hugged Sasuke. Naruto is her friend and is trying to bring Sasuke back for her. And he almost got killed. She was happy that he had survived because he is a great friend of her's. Okay and in the seeing sasuke again thing in shippudun, Did you realize that Sasuke didn't attack sakura directly until she was going to attack him? He also Dosen't have the heart to kill. If you have been reading the manga and paying close attention you would realize this.

Also Sasuke Was going to tell Sakura about his past when they were takeing the test to see if they could make it into Kakshi Sensei's squad. But the bell rang and he thought he might as well not. He was probably embaressed at the time. Also in the manga, you always notic sakura and Sasuke sitting or standing next to each other. He Also Saved her in the Chunin exams, while and had to hurt himself to do it. Also in the Chunin exams, he almost KILLED the person who hurt Sakura SOOOO badly. But Sakura was able to stop him. Why you ask, Because He was doing it for her.
__________________
<33 This is where awesomeness occurs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:00 PM   #29
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate
 
C-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ~~LaLa Land~~
Posts: 5,673
Rep Power: 12
C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

♥When? he has never tried to get them together. Why did he want to avenge Sakura? just because he was an avenger? hes an avenger for the UCHIHA CLAN!!! He wants to avenge the UCHIHA CLAN not Sakura. He wanted to defeat Itachi nto defend Sakura. So, you're wrong.

He did that because he was angry at the people who had hurt Sakura, and then seeing that he was making her cry he stopped not wanting to hurt her. It was a total Sasusaku moment, ADMIT IT
He's cared for Sakura whether he admits it or shows it or not. In the Gaara arc, Sasuke said u must save Sakura. he cared for her then. He wanted to stop when he was facing Naruto the first time. He didnt want to hit her with chidori, if he didnt care, he could have kept going and killed her. He's protected her when they were on their first mission, he even stayed around when she fainted :P
__________________



C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:05 PM   #30
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate
 
C-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ~~LaLa Land~~
Posts: 5,673
Rep Power: 12
C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryflower View Post
Okay, I won a school debate before... hopefully I can be good at this.

Okay well All of you have different choices. and Well Me myself am a big supporter of SasuSaku. Why you ask? Well I have always thought of them being perfect for each other. ALso you can tell Sasuke has feelings for Sakura. He hides them, he saved Sakura when She was trying to protect the bridge builder. we don't know why though, but due to other reasons I belive it was because. He didn't want Sakura to die. You could say that Naruto protected Sakura before, but we know the reason why. he want's to protect everyone. He wants to become Hokage. Sakura is his friend.

Okay well Some of you guys might think that the Naruto and Sakura Hug was a big deal, but hey. It wasn't. Sakura shows her Emotions freely, and look at how many times she has hugged Sasuke. Naruto is her friend and is trying to bring Sasuke back for her. And he almost got killed. She was happy that he had survived because he is a great friend of her's. Okay and in the seeing sasuke again thing in shippudun, Did you realize that Sasuke didn't attack sakura directly until she was going to attack him? He also Dosen't have the heart to kill. If you have been reading the manga and paying close attention you would realize this.

Also Sasuke Was going to tell Sakura about his past when they were takeing the test to see if they could make it into Kakshi Sensei's squad. But the bell rang and he thought he might as well not. He was probably embaressed at the time. Also in the manga, you always notic sakura and Sasuke sitting or standing next to each other. He Also Saved her in the Chunin exams, while and had to hurt himself to do it. Also in the Chunin exams, he almost KILLED the person who hurt Sakura SOOOO badly. But Sakura was able to stop him. Why you ask, Because He was doing it for her.
♥too much reading!!!! and i agree with all this
__________________



C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:15 PM   #31
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite
 
TwilightLink20xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Unknown in the USA
Posts: 449
Rep Power: 10
TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

I'll get to your post in a little bit, cherryflower, because Part II clearly shows Sasuke in a different light than you've presented here.

C-C, I never said he tried to put them together as a couple, I said he lumped them together. He saw them as separate from himself, so you can't say that Sasuke had a true connection. He as referenced Team 7 once in a flashback, likening those days to his time with Taka, but outside of that, he NEVER thinks about Sakura. He only has thought about Naruto for one reason, and that is because he was his best friend. I'm sorry, but if Sasuke truly cared about Naruto, we'd at least have tiny signs in Part II. What do we have? Sasuke trying to kill her the first and so far only time they ever meet.

That was because Sasuke refused to lose out to Naruto. He did, and you know what happened soon afterwords? Sasuke defected. I'm not saying Team 7 didn't matter to him at the time, they were his team, but I'm stating he didn't care for her in the manner you are saying he does. She was a teammate and a friend. Nothing more, and certainly nothing less. Don't be blowing things out of proportions when they've been long left alone.

Now, cherryflower, I've already addressed the times that Sakura hugged Sasuke, and again, it's a different situation. We KNOW Sakura loved Sasuke in Part 1, whoop de do. What we also know is that Naruto loves Sakura, and that Sakura had shown signs that she might POSSIBLY love Naruto, but nothing we can call 100% concrete. The hug is not a concrete evidence in any way, but it IS a big deal because she hugged Naruto in front of the whole village, after showing concern for him (come on, you've all seen sequences when the girl hits the guy she likes when he does something stupid, so I don't want to see any "but she hits him!!!" arguments, I know you all know better than that).

And actually, I've already addressed the rest of your concerns. Here's SasuSaku's main problem: Sasuke in Part 2 is NOTHING like Sasuke in Part 1. He didn't show anything that can be flat out labled as "he likes her", and now he is obsessed with vengeance on Konoha for the death of the Uchiha clan. He wants EVERYONE dead, not just the elders. This includes Sakura and Naruto. And by the way, even if he were to just kill the elders, do you honestly think that Sakura would love the guy that wants her teacher's head on a platter? Someone she's far closer to? I don't think so.
__________________
Oh, but I could never prove this illusion, you aren't the one that I thought you were. For too long I've embraced this illusion, the line that separates us starts to blur........

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #32
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate
 
cherryflower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Having a blast :D
Posts: 5,297
Rep Power: 11
cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
♥too much reading!!!! and i agree with all this
Thanks C-C

Also In the Zabuza Arc thing. Rember when Sasuke got hurt? He thought this....
Sasuke: lub-dup. Am I... dead...? SAKURA?! Am i... Am I...?!

HE was relived that Sakura Was there.And as C-C said That Sasuke didn't care if he died. He wanted to, he hear told him to. Protect Sakura. And As I said earlier. Sasuke Almost KILLED someone who hurt her. He didn't do that when someone almost killed Naruto...... Also It wasn't because of the curse mark. He has fought with the curse mark before and it never made him this mad. even if the curse mark did some of it. It was mostly because of sakura.

Okay, Now do you rember when Sasuke left the village? He knocked Sakura out then Layed he on a bench, and how do we know that he didn't kiss her or talk to her during that time. He wasn't in a hurry when he was walking to the gates, he was takeing his time, also he didn't want Sakura comeing with, because it was too dangerous. She could of gotten killed. and he didn't want her to die if you rember these times.

HE protected Sakura from the poisoin guy, when she was trieing to protect the bridge builder. also He Had to protect sakura from Gara's tailed beast. Not careing if he died or not, he didn't want to his sakura with his chidori also. He wanted to protect her. He loves her.....

SasuSaku Foever <3
__________________
<33 This is where awesomeness occurs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:20 PM   #33
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate
 
cherryflower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Having a blast :D
Posts: 5,297
Rep Power: 11
cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightLink20xx View Post
I'll get to your post in a little bit, cherryflower, because Part II clearly shows Sasuke in a different light than you've presented here.

C-C, I never said he tried to put them together as a couple, I said he lumped them together. He saw them as separate from himself, so you can't say that Sasuke had a true connection. He as referenced Team 7 once in a flashback, likening those days to his time with Taka, but outside of that, he NEVER thinks about Sakura. He only has thought about Naruto for one reason, and that is because he was his best friend. I'm sorry, but if Sasuke truly cared about Naruto, we'd at least have tiny signs in Part II. What do we have? Sasuke trying to kill her the first and so far only time they ever meet.

That was because Sasuke refused to lose out to Naruto. He did, and you know what happened soon afterwords? Sasuke defected. I'm not saying Team 7 didn't matter to him at the time, they were his team, but I'm stating he didn't care for her in the manner you are saying he does. She was a teammate and a friend. Nothing more, and certainly nothing less. Don't be blowing things out of proportions when they've been long left alone.

Now, cherryflower, I've already addressed the times that Sakura hugged Sasuke, and again, it's a different situation. We KNOW Sakura loved Sasuke in Part 1, whoop de do. What we also know is that Naruto loves Sakura, and that Sakura had shown signs that she might POSSIBLY love Naruto, but nothing we can call 100% concrete. The hug is not a concrete evidence in any way, but it IS a big deal because she hugged Naruto in front of the whole village, after showing concern for him (come on, you've all seen sequences when the girl hits the guy she likes when he does something stupid, so I don't want to see any "but she hits him!!!" arguments, I know you all know better than that).

And actually, I've already addressed the rest of your concerns. Here's SasuSaku's main problem: Sasuke in Part 2 is NOTHING like Sasuke in Part 1. He didn't show anything that can be flat out labled as "he likes her", and now he is obsessed with vengeance on Konoha for the death of the Uchiha clan. He wants EVERYONE dead, not just the elders. This includes Sakura and Naruto. And by the way, even if he were to just kill the elders, do you honestly think that Sakura would love the guy that wants her teacher's head on a platter? Someone she's far closer to? I don't think so.
all I have to say Is give me one single thing that means that SasuSaku isn't going to happen and that can't be proved wrong.
__________________
<33 This is where awesomeness occurs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #34
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate
 
C-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ~~LaLa Land~~
Posts: 5,673
Rep Power: 12
C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightLink20xx View Post
I'll get to your post in a little bit, cherryflower, because Part II clearly shows Sasuke in a different light than you've presented here.

C-C, I never said he tried to put them together as a couple, I said he lumped them together. He saw them as separate from himself, so you can't say that Sasuke had a true connection. He as referenced Team 7 once in a flashback, likening those days to his time with Taka, but outside of that, he NEVER thinks about Sakura. He only has thought about Naruto for one reason, and that is because he was his best friend. I'm sorry, but if Sasuke truly cared about Naruto, we'd at least have tiny signs in Part II. What do we have? Sasuke trying to kill her the first and so far only time they ever meet.

That was because Sasuke refused to lose out to Naruto. He did, and you know what happened soon afterwords? Sasuke defected. I'm not saying Team 7 didn't matter to him at the time, they were his team, but I'm stating he didn't care for her in the manner you are saying he does. She was a teammate and a friend. Nothing more, and certainly nothing less. Don't be blowing things out of proportions when they've been long left alone.

Now, cherryflower, I've already addressed the times that Sakura hugged Sasuke, and again, it's a different situation. We KNOW Sakura loved Sasuke in Part 1, whoop de do. What we also know is that Naruto loves Sakura, and that Sakura had shown signs that she might POSSIBLY love Naruto, but nothing we can call 100% concrete. The hug is not a concrete evidence in any way, but it IS a big deal because she hugged Naruto in front of the whole village, after showing concern for him (come on, you've all seen sequences when the girl hits the guy she likes when he does something stupid, so I don't want to see any "but she hits him!!!" arguments, I know you all know better than that).

And actually, I've already addressed the rest of your concerns. Here's SasuSaku's main problem: Sasuke in Part 2 is NOTHING like Sasuke in Part 1. He didn't show anything that can be flat out labled as "he likes her", and now he is obsessed with vengeance on Konoha for the death of the Uchiha clan. He wants EVERYONE dead, not just the elders. This includes Sakura and Naruto. And by the way, even if he were to just kill the elders, do you honestly think that Sakura would love the guy that wants her teacher's head on a platter? Someone she's far closer to? I don't think so.
♥it is not a big deal, im going to use the same argument, Sakura has hugged Sasuke in front of the hokage and i bet she would do it infront of the whole village.
Dont u find it strange Sasuke actually listened to what Sakura said? and the way he said "your stil annoying" with a smirk. He was playing with her, kinda flirty. And who knows maybe Sasuke kissed her when he left, we dont know because they didnt show anything after that.
What u keep trying to say is Sasuke doesnt care about them, and he does, he even thought about them in the fight agaisnt killer bee, about their times when they said they were going to risk their lives, his teammates reminded him of them, and that his VERY STRONG bond with BOTH of them, was never broken, Kakashi was even in the picture.
__________________



C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:24 PM   #35
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite
 
TwilightLink20xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Unknown in the USA
Posts: 449
Rep Power: 10
TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

^But Kishi didn't draw it, therefor, unless he does, it didn't happen.

Anyways, again, that was a Team 7 moment, but it was more of a taka moment, as the flashback was saying that "I have a team that cares about me again".

@cherryflower

Piece of cake. The last page of Chapter 402/Volume 43. Enough said, that right there tells you all you need to know about Sasuke's opinions right there.
__________________
Oh, but I could never prove this illusion, you aren't the one that I thought you were. For too long I've embraced this illusion, the line that separates us starts to blur........

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Last edited by TwilightLink20xx; 10-12-2009 at 03:27 PM.
TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:25 PM   #36
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate
 
C-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ~~LaLa Land~~
Posts: 5,673
Rep Power: 12
C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

♥it said crush konoha....okay? And?
__________________



C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:28 PM   #37
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite
 
TwilightLink20xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Unknown in the USA
Posts: 449
Rep Power: 10
TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Last I checked, Naruto and Sakura are Konoha shinobi. Interesting, huh?
__________________
Oh, but I could never prove this illusion, you aren't the one that I thought you were. For too long I've embraced this illusion, the line that separates us starts to blur........

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:29 PM   #38
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate
 
C-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ~~LaLa Land~~
Posts: 5,673
Rep Power: 12
C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

♥i never said Sasuke was sane...lol
__________________



C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:29 PM   #39
SuperChoji
Chunin
 
SuperChoji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: behind you... i dissapear everytime you look
Posts: 957
Rep Power: 0
SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

i wasn't gonna read all that..
__________________

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is a Narutard!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:32 PM   #40
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite
 
TwilightLink20xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Unknown in the USA
Posts: 449
Rep Power: 10
TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

*sigh*... It's not my fault that understanding points takes work. That's what you do when you debate, you back up your thoughts with reasoning.
__________________
Oh, but I could never prove this illusion, you aren't the one that I thought you were. For too long I've embraced this illusion, the line that separates us starts to blur........

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.