Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 05-21-2009, 02:29 PM   #21
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Shino lovelife

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattraFocuser
As already stated before in this thread and I agree, Shino has more important things to think about than girls. He's a good guy who deserves way better than what he gets. I would also hope that most people would not think he's creepy and try to see what kind of person he really is. I didn't really know what to think of him at first, but recently, Spectre has gotten me to open my heart and mind to him.

When it comes down to it, Shino believes in creating better relationships. With Hinata he is friendly enough to give advice or to listen to her when she needs to talk about something. He
is more than willing to talk to Naruto as well, and lets him know that he should remember people better. Much like how bugs protect and help the planet without people knowing (despite people hating bugs) Shino is like the silent hero of the Naruto world, always there for his team and others, whether people appreciate it or not.

I think it'd be nice if like Shino, people could open up more. It's really depressing how Shino seems to kill topics on this board.
Spectre got my mind open to Shino, too. He needs someone to recognize him, maybe not a girlfriend, but you know.

And I love bugs. Bugs rule!
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 04:31 PM   #22
Agent Spectre
Chunin Exam Participant

Agent Spectre is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Agent Spectre Send a message via Yahoo to Agent Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattraFocuser View Post
I think it'd be nice if like Shino, people could open up more. It's really depressing how Shino seems to kill topics on this board.
Really... really depressing. I know the Shino Fanclub topic died like a million times, as well as him just killing topics that he's mentioned in... >_>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori Shuriken View Post
Spectre got my mind open to Shino, too. He needs someone to recognize him, maybe not a girlfriend, but you know.

And I love bugs. Bugs rule!
Aw. really? That's cool, thank you. I'm glad my words about Shino can reach people. I strive to inspire others, and yes, bugs are very, very awesome.

Still... I don't think Shino really needs anyone... but he definitely deserves it. A close friend would be great, yes. He seems up to it.. always talking about comrades and getting moody about it... o_o...
"I don't define reality as only that which I am able to see, hear and touch..." ~Shizuka Domeki
Agent Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 04:33 PM   #23
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Spectre View Post
Really... really depressing. I know the Shino Fanclub topic died like a million times, as well as him just killing topics that he's mentioned in... >_>

Aw. really? That's cool, thank you. I'm glad my words about Shino can reach people. I strive to inspire others, and yes, bugs are very, very awesome.

Still... I don't think Shino really needs anyone... but he definitely deserves it. A close friend would be great, yes. He seems up to it.. always talking about comrades and getting moody about it... o_o...
i think Kiba hungs out with him all the time

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 04:38 PM   #24
Agent Spectre
Chunin Exam Participant

Send a message via AIM to Agent Spectre Send a message via Yahoo to Agent Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
i think Kiba hungs out with him all the time
While they are friends and I'm sure they hang out... I don't see them as the closest of buddies....I mean... they're quite the stark opposites.
Maybe Hinata is a bit closer....

But...there's a difference between a friend/team mate... and a really deeply close friend.
"I don't define reality as only that which I am able to see, hear and touch..." ~Shizuka Domeki
Old 06-07-2009, 07:49 PM   #25
ANIMELVR4EVR
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: under a shady tree listening to music while doodling horribly
ANIMELVR4EVR is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

maybe... if he tries to. he doesn't seem to do that though.

╔═══╗
║███║
║ (●)
╚═══╝
======۩۞۩======
███ANIMELVR4EVR███
======۩۞۩======
I <3 SHIKIBAME
ANIMELVR4EVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:36 PM   #26
temvvy
Genin Elite

temvvy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont think he would not have a gf he is 2 shy
temvvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:38 AM   #27
Airgrimes
Chunin Exam Participant

Airgrimes is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

His partner would be that aburame girl.
u know the girl whos with him and his dad during the pain invasion arc.

[U][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][COLOR=Green]Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Airgrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 09:47 AM   #28
Konan
Chunin

Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I am not sure if he really has emotions for love, can't really see him have any...

-Forum Family-

Brother's: Anbu-Phoenix, KyzaBankz, thenagan, shippuden515120, ninetaled, itachi/madara
Sister's: bloom13, sakuraharuno444
Cousin's: C-C, waterlemon-chi, Kaze-Ryuu
BestFriend: V-Valentine

~3rd Place in TBC's Trivia Contest -Tia Harribel

Konan
Spoiler:

By giving KonanSenpai a internet you have saved the wrath brought to kittens and puppys from TheDemonZabuza's and MaikeruShinigami's Internets.

Konan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:14 AM   #29
Agent Spectre
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonanSenpai View Post
I am not sure if he really has emotions for love, can't really see him have any...

Aw... that's really kind of ignorant.
Shino definitely expresses love... just maybe not in the way your thinking.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:35 PM   #30
CattraFocuser
Ninja Academy Student

CattraFocuser is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Spectre View Post
Aw... that's really kind of ignorant.
Shino definitely expresses love... just maybe not in the way your thinking.
Indeed so Spectre.

Shino may not be all overdramatic about it or anything, but he definitely shows that he is a kind and passionate person who loves life and has a superb appreciation of it as well as all living creatures. Because of that, he's one of those people that I'd look up to as well as want to be buds with.

"You have someone in your life whom you honor and revere so much that every hurt on them is inflicted on you as well. And the closer they are to you, the greater the pain." ~ Gaara
CattraFocuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:39 PM   #31
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I think Shino acts all quiet but when everyone's asleep he goes clubbing, that sneaky Shino.......lol

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:13 PM   #32
TucanaTheToucan
Special Jonin Candidate

TucanaTheToucan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I know of one girl who likes bugs as much as Shino.
She's a minor character from The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Her name is Agatha.
Shino should be with a girl like her.

I love Kakashi Hatake!
TucanaTheToucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:37 PM   #33
slayer95
Genin

slayer95 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmmm......could or could not happen, but my guess is, shino can't get a girl, he seems to weird to me, and his bugs can scare any girl off( but maybe he can get tips from his dad on how he can get a girl.)

Danzo haters unite

evil side- Danzo is a cockroach, YOU MUST DIE.
slayer95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:40 PM   #34
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TucanaTheToucan View Post
I know of one girl who likes bugs as much as Shino.
She's a minor character from The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Her name is Agatha.
Shino should be with a girl like her.
Ya...she's highly annoying.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 08:51 PM   #35
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

brooksey is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Shino can't and doesn't want to get a girl.

brooksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:03 PM   #36
HarunoSakura
Apprentice Genin

HarunoSakura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to HarunoSakura Send a message via MSN to HarunoSakura

Shino has no interest in a relationship, and that's okay too. =]
HarunoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shino