Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 10-11-2009, 08:04 PM   #1
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Hooray for character involvement! *Spoilers*

Lee, Sai, and Kiba are going to the Land of Iron with Sakura. And you all know that, since Kiba said it was his job to make sure they aren't followed, they'll be followed. And then a fight will ensue, hopefully with Lee being the one fighting. I'm seriously waiting to see him actually do something in Shippuden, and now he just might. What kind of new moves do you think Sakura's squad will have for the fighting? Also, do you think Inari and Tazuna will do anything now that the new ninja war has been declared? You know Kishi didn't put them back in the story for no reason. It would be even better if Inari actually saved someone's life while he was there, and fought someone. We at least know he has a crossbow. I'm just glad that for once, there's going to be more people in a story arc than just Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto. I mean, every fight or arc has something to do with one of them.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:06 PM   #2
GenFlower12
Veteran Chunin

GenFlower12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Hooray for character involvement! *Spoilers*

Your right about the arcs.I really don't care what happens but I hope it involves lots of small fights and a little blood.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #3
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Agreed, I hope they do fight someone so we can see if their involved in someway. Even though I'm hoping for a KB vs Kisame arc/fight. I also miss Shino, I wanna see him do some work against some people.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #4
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Inari MIGHT have learned Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, or Genjutsu. I think Sakura's squad MAY encounter someone on the way to the Land of Iron. Maybe Danzo, since he left. It would be troublesome for Sai IF they encounter Danzo.
Old 10-11-2009, 08:15 PM   #5
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

I want to see Lee kick some butt.

It'll be nice to have a break from the usual people.

Does anyone else find it irritating that everyone except Sakura can land at least one punch on someone? Seriously, let her destroy some people. =P
Old 10-11-2009, 08:16 PM   #6
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I doubt tazuna and inari will play any significant role in the story
Old 10-11-2009, 08:16 PM   #7
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
I want to see Lee kick some butt.

It'll be nice to have a break from the usual people.

Does anyone else find it irritating that everyone except Sakura can land at least one punch on someone? Seriously, let her destroy some people. =P
If she hits one person they die though, they need to put her against Zetsu or someone that can take a hit. Sakura vs Jugo would be nice.

---------------- Now playing: Kid Cudi & Billy Craven - My World via FoxyTunes

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-11-2009, 08:18 PM   #8
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
Inari MIGHT have learned Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, or Genjutsu. I think Sakura's squad MAY encounter someone on the way to the Land of Iron. Maybe Danzo, since he left. It would be troublesome for Sai IF they encounter Danzo.
I don't think Inari have some kind of jutsu...I mean he's not a ninja he's just a carpenter with Tazuna...It would be weird if he had some jutsu...Anyway,I was thinking about danzo encounter with sai!I wonder what's gonna happen ^^

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 10-11-2009, 08:21 PM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
If she hits one person they die though, they need to put her against Zetsu or someone that can take a hit. Sakura vs Jugo would be nice.

---------------- Now playing: Kid Cudi & Billy Craven - My World via FoxyTunes
Yes, they're both demolish experts, after all.

And I would like to see Lee kick some butt too, maybe he learned a new move over the time that we haven't seen him unveil.

And since the 4th Great Ninja World War is approaching, I'm hoping to see everyone fight at least one battle that shows off all their skills or more.

Inari may have something to do with the story, possibly. He is, after all, Naruto Clone #2 (Konohamaru is Naruto Clone #1). xD

Old 10-11-2009, 11:20 PM   #10
ZackAttack
Genin

ZackAttack is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

still waiting for orichimarus reappearence
Old 10-12-2009, 11:59 AM   #11
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Lee,Kiba,Sakura vs Team Danzo minus Danzo
Old 10-12-2009, 05:15 PM   #12
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

u know what....i think that kishi might just want to get the naruto and sakura thing over with. i dont think they will encounter anything. kishi has already stretched it long enough. though i get a feeling that naruto and co might encounter danzo while they are leaving the village and naruto might decide to have a little chat with . but i dont think that sakura and her team mgiht encounter much...at the most proapbly a couple of Root....but i think that might be it..
Old 10-12-2009, 05:28 PM   #13
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I just want to see Sakura fight again. Her role in the story seems to have been diminshed to crying whenever they get news about Sasuke. That's it. Now there's a chance for her to become an importent character again.
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
Old 10-12-2009, 06:41 PM   #14
Bankai Byakugan
Apprentice Genin

Bankai Byakugan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'm glad that the other characters are in the story again. It's nice to have a break from the overpowered people.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:59 PM   #15
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Lee, Sai, and Kiba are going to the Land of Iron with Sakura. And you all know that, since Kiba said it was his job to make sure they aren't followed, they'll be followed. And then a fight will ensue, hopefully with Lee being the one fighting. I'm seriously waiting to see him actually do something in Shippuden, and now he just might. What kind of new moves do you think Sakura's squad will have for the fighting? Also, do you think Inari and Tazuna will do anything now that the new ninja war has been declared? You know Kishi didn't put them back in the story for no reason. It would be even better if Inari actually saved someone's life while he was there, and fought someone. We at least know he has a crossbow. I'm just glad that for once, there's going to be more people in a story arc than just Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto. I mean, every fight or arc has something to do with one of them.
Yes, Lee will attack and there will be a fight with New Squad against Possibly Root.
I am almost positive of it.
If you look at the balance of the team:
Sakura-Heals, and needs to be there to give "message" to naruto.
Sai-Stealth
Kiba-Track
Lee-Strength.

I'm positive that Shika organized the team as well, there will probably be a "flash back" of him organizing the team.
Out of all the possibilities, Kishi picked this team because there will be a battle. Lee will fight mainly. Kiba will track Naruto. Sai will keep the root of their back, by avoiding the root with the help of his ink mice. He might fly them as well. Sakura will probably heal Lee, because he will be injured in his fight.
Kishi could have made some random team, if he wanted to just deliver the message to Naruto, he instead made it this team because there will be a task only this team can accomplish.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 10-12-2009, 07:10 PM   #16
Chuckness
Chunin

Chuckness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
That would be awesome!! I just wish Lee killed naruto and ran off with Sakura.

Old 10-12-2009, 07:20 PM   #17
Sage Of Six Paths
Special Jonin Candidate

Sage Of Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
Inari has the Rinnegan!!!!!

That would sure be stupid.

Spoiler:

Lee will probably show new skill.

Kiba will now be a giant 8-headed wolf.

Generally the size of a Boss-Summon.

Sai will be able to make ink dragons

the size of Bijuus. Sakura will be

able to wear earrings!!!!

Thank you.

Old 10-12-2009, 07:28 PM   #18
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

As long as Kishi doesn't just make a repeat of the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, I'll be happy. You know what I'm talking about, Lee stays behind to fight, then Sai, then Kiba, so that Sakura can reach Naruto and talk to him. As long as that doesn't happen I'm ok with anything.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:16 PM   #19
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackAttack View Post
still waiting for orichimarus reappearence
He'll appear eventually, in the form of Kabutomaru.

Old 10-12-2009, 08:40 PM   #20
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Of Six Paths View Post
Spoiler:
Inari has the Rinnegan!!!!!

That would sure be stupid.

Spoiler:

Lee will probably show new skill.

Kiba will now be a giant 8-headed wolf.

Generally the size of a Boss-Summon.

Sai will be able to make ink dragons

the size of Bijuus. Sakura will be

able to wear earrings!!!!

That would be epic.