Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2009, 12:06 PM   #1
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite
 
TwilightLink20xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Unknown in the USA
Posts: 449
Rep Power: 10
TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default The Fray: NaruSaku-SasuSaku-NaruHina Debate Central!

Hello Naruto.com forum, and welcome on in to Debate Central. Although this whole section of the board is for pairing discussion, I think it would be beneficial to have a thread set up to debate these three large pairings (NaruSaku, SasuSaku, and NaruHina), so that we can keep track of debating and be able to represent our sides in one convinient place.

Other than following normal board rules, let's keep the discussion both on-topic, and civil. Don't just say "NaruSaku is the best", or "SasuSaku is best because I say so", that's not debating. Present your argument with facts, use the Manga as your basis (The reason I say Manga is because the Anime Team has the abillity to take liberties with their work. Filler, which is neither approved nor written by Massashi Kishimoto, should not be taken or used as a basis for theories, as Kishi doesn't have any reason to accept it's existance.), respect others opinions (you don't have to accept them, and they could be insane to you, but you have to understand that not everyone thinks alike), and most importantly, don't "troll" in here. The last thing we need are people spamming in here just to tick off fans.

And please guys, let's ignore the trolling. If you see a troll post, just blow if off and move on. Pretend you didn't see it, 'casue they WANT you to react.

Anyways, I'm getting carried away here, lol. So, come on in, debate, have fun, and let's shed the blood in a manner that doesn't make people hate each other, okay?

Although NaruSaku, SasuSaku, and NaruHina are the main focus of this thread, we can allow some ships such as SasuIno, SasuKarin, SasuHina, LeeSaku, etc. and even a little SasuNaru/NaruSasu in here, but if things get ridiculous, I would request that some of that discussion take place in a different thread. The reason for this is because these three clash with each other the most, and it'd be nice to keep things from getting cluttered, which is the whole goal of this thread. So yeah.... Post away!

EDIT: My friends, due to the large amount of prediction related posts we've been getting here lately, I'd like to direct all of your attention to THIS thread : http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...26#post1947126

It is located in the Town Bookstore part of the forums, and is meant for all of you to go and post short-term chapter to chapter(/s, so long as they are pertaining to recent events) predictions, make sure you read all the rules first before you post
__________________
Oh, but I could never prove this illusion, you aren't the one that I thought you were. For too long I've embraced this illusion, the line that separates us starts to blur........

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Last edited by TwilightLink20xx; 12-08-2009 at 02:10 PM.
TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:07 PM   #2
Kuroda Taishi
Banned
 
Kuroda Taishi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the Shadows
Posts: 12,149
Rep Power: 0
Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

What about SasuHina?
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:09 PM   #3
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum
 
mangagirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Middle Earth
Posts: 14,329
Rep Power: 15
mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

narusaku is the best!
__________________
Baby Kiss me, before they turn the lights out


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:13 PM   #4
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: holla holla get $
Posts: 18,136
Rep Power: 16
Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
narusaku is the best!
They just said not to say something like that in the first post xD
__________________
My reaction to 599

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:28 PM   #5
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate
 
C-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ~~LaLa Land~~
Posts: 5,673
Rep Power: 12
C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

♥I like Naruhina because Hinata has loved Naruto and cared for him for sooo long. She's always tried to impress him, and get his attention
__________________



C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:12 PM   #6
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite
 
TwilightLink20xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Unknown in the USA
Posts: 449
Rep Power: 10
TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
What about SasuHina?
Hmm, good question.... Yeah, let's go ahead and add SasuHina and SasuKarin to the list, they seem to be popular enough (BTW, you CAN debate against any pairing without backing it.

Anyways guys, let me show you guys something to edify my point in the first post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
narusaku is the best!
This is an example of what NOT to do when debating. Thinking your pairing is the best is great, but you can't just say it is. That's not a constructive opener.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
♥I like Naruhina because Hinata has loved Naruto and cared for him for sooo long. She's always tried to impress him, and get his attention
This, however, is a good opener. It introduces the side you're for or against, and supplies reasoning for the liking of the pairing, which allows for a debate to begin. Let me show you.

That is true, but the problem with NaruHina is that Naruto has never shown any interest in Hinata, even after her confession. As a matter of fact, we haven't seen Hinata since chapter 450, which was when Sakura hugged Naruto, something she smiled at. It is my opinion that if NaruHina were to have become cannon because of the confession, this plot piece would have had to be addressed within chapters, during the down-time Kohona had.

However, Kishimoto did not, he chose to focus on Naruto and Sakura's bond. It's been around 30 chapters (give or take) since the confession, and there has been nothing to hint at something comming from that event. Because of that, I'd say that NaruHina is dead in the water, and that that confession was for Hinata's development.

Now people, see what I did there? I built off of the statement, and brought more elements to the table, along with my personal preference. Hopefully, C-C or another NaruHina supporter would reply with a counter to my points, and then I or another NaruSaku supporter, would counter the points, bring more to the table, and build off of the last post. That is what good debates look like, and that is what I'd like to see in this thread.

Everyone cool?
__________________
Oh, but I could never prove this illusion, you aren't the one that I thought you were. For too long I've embraced this illusion, the line that separates us starts to blur........

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Last edited by TwilightLink20xx; 10-11-2009 at 01:16 PM.
TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: holla holla get $
Posts: 18,136
Rep Power: 16
Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightLink20xx View Post
Hmm, good question.... Yeah, let's go ahead and add SasuHina and SasuKarin to the list, they seem to be popular enough (BTW, you CAN debate against any pairing without backing it.
What about SasuIno that seems more likely than SasuHina.
__________________
My reaction to 599

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #8
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite
 
TwilightLink20xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Unknown in the USA
Posts: 449
Rep Power: 10
TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
What about SasuIno that seems more likely than SasuHina.
See the edited first post, you can bring it up, but it might be best to make another thread for it. Perhaps a "Who should get Sasuke?" thread, perhaps?
__________________
Oh, but I could never prove this illusion, you aren't the one that I thought you were. For too long I've embraced this illusion, the line that separates us starts to blur........

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:26 PM   #9
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: holla holla get $
Posts: 18,136
Rep Power: 16
Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightLink20xx View Post
See the edited first post, you can bring it up, but it might be best to make another thread for it. Perhaps a "Who should get Sasuke?" thread, perhaps?
There are a couple of threads on that already, and SasuHina isnt likely compared to SasuIno. For one thing Hinata couldnt care less about Sasuke and vice versa, and besides Hinata likes Naruto not Sasuke, who probably doesnt even know she exists. Why is it even mentioned in the first post its not that popular here either.
__________________
My reaction to 599

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:28 PM   #10
animeaddict123
Freshmen Academy Student
 
animeaddict123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: why do you want to know?
Posts: 5
Rep Power: 0
animeaddict123 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

It's true that at the moment there is no development with the pairing of Naruhina, but Naruto and Hinata haven't even talked after the confession and all, so you can't be too sure what will happen afterwards.

Of course, right now, it seems Kishi is leaning more towards towards Narusaku, but so far, this series has had so many random twist and and turns, that it's almost getting hard to guess what will happen next.

I would just like to say that I hope that Hinata will finally capture Naruto's heart because she has been trying so hard for him, and she would die for him. Actually, I think she loves him so much that she would prefer him to be happy than to be miserable and with her, which is how I would interpret Hinata smiling at Naruto and Sakura when they Sakura hugged Naruto.

I personally like Sasusaku, but it really is a bit impossible.....=(
animeaddict123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:39 PM   #11
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate
 
C-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ~~LaLa Land~~
Posts: 5,673
Rep Power: 12
C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeaddict123 View Post
It's true that at the moment there is no development with the pairing of Naruhina, but Naruto and Hinata haven't even talked after the confession and all, so you can't be too sure what will happen afterwards.

Of course, right now, it seems Kishi is leaning more towards towards Narusaku, but so far, this series has had so many random twist and and turns, that it's almost getting hard to guess what will happen next.

I would just like to say that I hope that Hinata will finally capture Naruto's heart because she has been trying so hard for him, and she would die for him. Actually, I think she loves him so much that she would prefer him to be happy than to be miserable and with her, which is how I would interpret Hinata smiling at Naruto and Sakura when they Sakura hugged Naruto.

I personally like Sasusaku, but it really is a bit impossible.....=(
♥i agree and still think Sasusaku can happen
__________________



C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 02:16 PM   #12
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite
 
TwilightLink20xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Unknown in the USA
Posts: 449
Rep Power: 10
TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
There are a couple of threads on that already, and SasuHina isnt likely compared to SasuIno. For one thing Hinata couldnt care less about Sasuke and vice versa, and besides Hinata likes Naruto not Sasuke, who probably doesnt even know she exists. Why is it even mentioned in the first post its not that popular here either.
That's true, I need to add that one. You'll have to forgive me, I'm not big on Sasuke pairings, lol. :P
__________________
Oh, but I could never prove this illusion, you aren't the one that I thought you were. For too long I've embraced this illusion, the line that separates us starts to blur........

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:38 AM   #13
Froot
Genin
 
Froot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: With Waldo
Posts: 388
Rep Power: 10
Froot is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
♥I like Naruhina because Hinata has loved Naruto and cared for him for sooo long. She's always tried to impress him, and get his attention

Yes. But, you could replace Hinata's name with Naruto and it would be the same argument.
Froot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:48 AM   #14
Froot
Genin
 
Froot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: With Waldo
Posts: 388
Rep Power: 10
Froot is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeaddict123 View Post
It's true that at the moment there is no development with the pairing of Naruhina, but Naruto and Hinata haven't even talked after the confession and all, so you can't be too sure what will happen afterwards.

Of course, right now, it seems Kishi is leaning more towards towards Narusaku, but so far, this series has had so many random twist and and turns, that it's almost getting hard to guess what will happen next.

I would just like to say that I hope that Hinata will finally capture Naruto's heart because she has been trying so hard for him, and she would die for him. Actually, I think she loves him so much that she would prefer him to be happy than to be miserable and with her, which is how I would interpret Hinata smiling at Naruto and Sakura when they Sakura hugged Naruto.

I personally like Sasusaku, but it really is a bit impossible.....=(
Great thread, Twilight!

Of course, we can't be sure, but only time will tell.

"I would just like to say that I hope that Hinata will finally capture Naruto's heart because she has been trying so hard for him, and she would die for him"

I honestly don't see why Hinata's happiness is more important than Naruto's. Naruto loves Sakura as well, and deserves recognition (which I think he is finally getting) just as much as Hinata does. I'm also positive, without a shadow of doubt, that Naruto would die for Sakura, and she would do the same for him.

I understand you want Hinata to be appreciated and rewarded for her feat, but judging by her smile at Naruto and Sakura's hug, she's okay with him being with Sakura. She wants him to be happy, right? That's bascially what you said anyways. So there it is.

Anime and manga are full of unrequited love - It's something we all should get used to. But what makes NaruSaku different is the development it's gotten and the fact that it's a very unselfish love - On both sides.

Yes, Hinata is unselfish, and Naruto is as well, but, well... There's been no (reasonable) evidence that Naruto likes Hinata as much as he does Sakura. He may appreciate her, but a confession won't make him love her.
Froot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:35 AM   #15
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate
 
C-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ~~LaLa Land~~
Posts: 5,673
Rep Power: 12
C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

♥Im tired of the hug being brought up. It doenst mean a thing. Hinata doesnt have the personality to go up there and say "Get off my man Sakura!" shes not going to do that. all she could do was smile.
Sakura has hugged SASUKE many times, and Naruto kinda smiled well kinda frowned, i dont know if he was okay with it but, Sasuke didnt push her away. Just because its part one it still is someone who Sakura has hugged...Naruto and Sakura have only hugged once. Sasuke and Sakura about twice or three times
__________________



C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:36 AM   #16
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate
 
C-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ~~LaLa Land~~
Posts: 5,673
Rep Power: 12
C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

♥And also i do believe Sasuke may somewhat care about Sakura
__________________



C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:30 PM   #17
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite
 
TwilightLink20xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Unknown in the USA
Posts: 449
Rep Power: 10
TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
♥Im tired of the hug being brought up. It doenst mean a thing. Hinata doesnt have the personality to go up there and say "Get off my man Sakura!" shes not going to do that. all she could do was smile.
Sakura has hugged SASUKE many times, and Naruto kinda smiled well kinda frowned, i dont know if he was okay with it but, Sasuke didnt push her away. Just because its part one it still is someone who Sakura has hugged...Naruto and Sakura have only hugged once. Sasuke and Sakura about twice or three times
Yes, but here's the key difference: Sakura hugged Sasuke who didn't return them, ever. Sakura hugged Naruto, who we know for sure has feelings for Sakura. We don't know what made Sakura do it, but the point is that she did. It's not something to blow off.

Oh, and by the way, Sasuke was either miffed or barely contious whenever Sakura hugged him, so your *didn't push away* theory doesn't work.

And Sasuke has never shown ANY feelings towards Sakura. Could he get them? Yes, but the point is that he doesn't, and Sasuke consistantly says that he hates Konoha, no exceptions.
__________________
Oh, but I could never prove this illusion, you aren't the one that I thought you were. For too long I've embraced this illusion, the line that separates us starts to blur........

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:20 PM   #18
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate
 
C-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ~~LaLa Land~~
Posts: 5,673
Rep Power: 12
C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightLink20xx View Post
Yes, but here's the key difference: Sakura hugged Sasuke who didn't return them, ever. Sakura hugged Naruto, who we know for sure has feelings for Sakura. We don't know what made Sakura do it, but the point is that she did. It's not something to blow off.

Oh, and by the way, Sasuke was either miffed or barely contious whenever Sakura hugged him, so your *didn't push away* theory doesn't work.

And Sasuke has never shown ANY feelings towards Sakura. Could he get them? Yes, but the point is that he doesn't, and Sasuke consistantly says that he hates Konoha, no exceptions.
♥He was conscious and looked at her with gentle care. And yes he has, one time, he did.
Its a small thing that happened, she hugged him, alot of people hug other people for some reasons that are unknown
__________________



C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:21 PM   #19
Bacon
Moderator
Moderator
 
Bacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Walkin' through the candy-lane with Tifa.~ -.-
Posts: 35,979
Rep Power: 45
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

lol kool thread, il be here to debate ya c-c :P
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:22 PM   #20
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate
 
C-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: ~~LaLa Land~~
Posts: 5,673
Rep Power: 12
C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

♥Sure okay, but i dont really read the manga so i dont have so much proof only Anime proof
__________________



C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 11 (0 members and 11 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.