Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 10-11-2009, 11:46 AM   #21
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Pokemon Trading Post

Nah nvm then I dnt want and apa tell me hw too then

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:48 AM   #22
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Uchiha View Post
Nah nvm then I dnt want and apa tell me hw too then
Did you try looking in the GTS?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:49 AM   #23
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apa View Post
Did you try looking in the GTS?
I forgot about that.
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:51 AM   #24
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Yeah and ucant get them if u haven't seen them

Old 10-11-2009, 11:52 AM   #25
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
I forgot about that.
Yeah they won't even allow non-legit pokemon so you know they're a-okay.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:53 AM   #26
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Yeah, that is the major problem.

Quote:
Yeah they won't even allow non-legit pokemon so you know they're a-okay.
You sure? because people ask for lvl 9 and under legendaries all the time.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:54 AM   #27
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hmmmm. Well I don't have a deoxys but I could trade you the other three, you exit off the wi-fi, get back on and trade them back. I kinda need them.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:55 AM   #28
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
Yeah, that is the major problem.

You sure? because people ask for lvl 9 and under legendaries all the time.
They can't get them though. It's useless trying to trade a non-legit pokemon. I've tried.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:56 AM   #29
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Ok apa we have to do it later tonite

Old 10-11-2009, 11:57 AM   #30
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ok apa we have to do it later tonite
Okay.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:59 AM   #31
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

I hate the GTS because all anyone ever wants for anything they put up for trade is a Legendary. T_____T
Old 10-11-2009, 12:01 PM   #32
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

I agree kt that is a big problem with the GTS

Old 10-11-2009, 12:03 PM   #33
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
They can't get them though. It's useless trying to trade a non-legit pokemon. I've tried.
Hmm....I wonder if that is why I couldn't trade this one pokemon. I got it from someone else and tried to trade over GTS, but it wouldn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
I hate the GTS because all anyone ever wants for anything they put up for trade is a Legendary. T_____T
very, very true
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 12:07 PM   #34
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
Or something ridiculous like a Lv.1 Pidgeot
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:39 PM   #35
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Idk I just picked a level LOL Idc what lvl they are on
Ok but it'll be awhile since I need motivation to play the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi_sempai View Post
hey can u get me a treecko totodile deoxy arceus ho-oh and entai. neutral nature and shiny lv 1 if u can
I can't do natures and shinies since once I activate the shiny code the nature is random like normal. I can try to catch neutral natures though
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
Shiny/ Lv.5 Totodile,Arceus don't care
Yeah sure.
Quote:
Don't take the pokemon guys, they're not legit and have a possibility to freeze your game. Anything that says "caught at level 1 with max IVs" is just....you know...bad.
Quote:
Yeah. Yet. I know my way around an action replay. The only way to safely get pokemon is pokemon modifier. Which will only change the pokemon you catch in a certain area. Not stats or moves or conditions.

Also, if he changes any of these things you wont be able to use it in any official competitions or even the battle tower whateveritis.
I'll have you know my pokemon are SAFE. ALso I can use them in the Battle Tower no problem.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote