Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 10:33 PM   #13741
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apa View Post
Any of you guys got orajel or somethin'? My wisdom are coming in. It hurts.
haha aww looks like its time for you to get your teeth pulled!!!! that was fun when that happened to me not really it sucked
Old 10-10-2009, 10:33 PM   #13742
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Well, if you remember the thing about the batteries falling out of my camera, well that wasn't just a one time thing. It has been doing that ALL THE TIME. I need to figure out a way to get it fixed.

And I tried tape, and even that didn't work.
Just snap a pic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-10-2009, 10:35 PM   #13743
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetaled View Post
Just snap a pic.
I'm going to try. Give a few minutes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-10-2009, 10:35 PM   #13744
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentaru View Post
your still pretty but i like apa more (sorry)...........why are there so many pretty girls on here? hmmmmmmmmmm............im in another dimension
What about me? :3
Do you think I am pretty? :3
Old 10-10-2009, 10:35 PM   #13745
kentaru
Banned

kentaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to kentaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
What about me? :3
Do you think I am pretty? :3
very much

even though i couldnt miss one of your pics cause you have the most posted
Old 10-10-2009, 10:52 PM   #13746
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentaru View Post
your still pretty but i like apa more (sorry)...........why are there so many pretty girls on here? hmmmmmmmmmm............im in another dimension
nah u dont have to worry

Old 10-10-2009, 10:53 PM   #13747
jounin
Special Jonin Candidate

jounin has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Send a message via MSN to jounin

all the girls here are pretty, for what ive seen so far.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #13748
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

thanks...

Old 10-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #13749
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
nah u dont have to worry

I think mangagirl is super beautiful it's one of the many reasons why I am her biggest fan
Old 10-10-2009, 10:55 PM   #13750
mangagirl
Drama King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
I think mangagirl is super beautiful it's one of the many reasons why I am her biggest fan
aww thanks, u always make me smile
even if im not beautiful...thanks sparty

Old 10-10-2009, 10:55 PM   #13751
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Who's your friend?
I like the pictures too.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:57 PM   #13752
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Quote:
but you are beautiful you dork, don't say that hehe :O
Old 10-10-2009, 10:57 PM   #13753
mangagirl
Drama King

thanks sparty

Old 10-10-2009, 11:00 PM   #13754
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Quote:
thanks sparty
You are welcome QTPIE hehe
Old 10-10-2009, 11:03 PM   #13755
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
Who's your friend?
I like the pictures too.
Well...
The depressed lookin red head...I dunno. He's liek mah bff.
And The Kayne Clippy is liek my BFFFF.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:04 PM   #13756
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Well...
The depressed lookin red head...I dunno. He's liek mah bff.
And The Kayne Clippy is liek my BFFFF.
I meant the bear.
I am jealous.xD
Old 10-10-2009, 11:04 PM   #13757
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Listen to me.
If I see you, or hear that you called yourself not beautiful...(or anything like that.) I will quit the forums.
You are very pretty. K?
Don't let anyone, tell you otherwise. ^^
Old 10-10-2009, 11:05 PM   #13758
mangagirl
Drama King

yes twin *looks down*

Old 10-10-2009, 11:05 PM   #13759
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

*erasing myself from teh interwebz*

Last edited by Hidden Ninja45; 06-30-2012 at 12:40 AM.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:05 PM   #13760
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
I meant the bear.
I am jealous.xD
That's Mr.Rupert Snuggles. ^^