Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 10-10-2009, 02:56 PM   #1
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura
Question Why do people hate Ino?

I don't know why but I've heard that some people actually hate Ino..Can you believe that? I just wanted to know why do people hate Ino? I'm really curious..about it

EDIT: Seriously, I'd like to really know why people don't like her. I don't want none of this "Oh because she's ugly." Or "Shes dumb,stupid,ect."
I want some real serious answers.
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.

Last edited by CutieSakura; 12-31-2009 at 06:18 PM.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:57 PM   #2
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Why do people hate Ino?

She's annoying and almost useles...

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:58 PM   #3
Dei's_girl
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dei's_girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieSakura View Post
I don't know why but I've heard that some people actually hate Ino..Can you believe that? I just wanted to know why do people hate Ino? I'm really curious..about it
yes i can belive it, i am one of 'em and i have her because she is:
1. Usless
2. Annoying
3. A Sasuke fangirl.
hope that helped. ^^

Konan fan club member *(^_^)
Deidara fan club member ^_\/
Sasori fan club member ^_^
Tobi fan club member (^))
Hidan fan club member *_*
Itachi fan club member -/_\-
Zetsu fan club member (^^(o.0)^^)
Kakashi fan club Deputy leader
Sakura hater fan club member
Dei's_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:58 PM   #4
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm dreaming.. About me dreaming a dream about you ;)
Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

she dosent do much... but i dont hate her...
Old 10-10-2009, 02:59 PM   #5
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

What Hockey Otaku said. Plus, she's way worse than Sakura and will never be with Sasuke.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:00 PM   #6
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!

actually I don't hate her at all, she's beautiful and brave , sometimes clumsy but... she has her good sides and that's what matters to me ^.^

It@chi The Prince of Sharingan

Miss Bella Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:01 PM   #7
Senkaimon
Chunin Exam Participant

Senkaimon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
What Hockey Otaku said. Plus, she's way worse than Sakura and will never be with Sasuke.
This is pretty much what I was going to say.

A blank sig talking about a blank sig is uber boring, isn't it?
Senkaimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:05 PM   #8
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

She's a cry baby.She has no good ablilties so far.She dresses like a ;);););),plus many many more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:08 PM   #9
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieSakura View Post
no offense but she don't exactly do much...same reason as Karin...doesn't seem that important

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:11 PM   #10
Dei's_girl
Chunin Exam Proctor

Dei's_girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
She's a cry baby.She has no good ablilties so far.She dresses like a ;);););),plus many many more.

lols i never thought about how she dresses, but your right she does dress like a ;);););). xD

Konan fan club member *(^_^)
Deidara fan club member ^_\/
Sasori fan club member ^_^
Tobi fan club member (^))
Hidan fan club member *_*
Itachi fan club member -/_\-
Zetsu fan club member (^^(o.0)^^)
Kakashi fan club Deputy leader
Sakura hater fan club member
Dei's_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:03 PM   #11
Tobi-Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Tobi-Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

cuz she's weak and worthless

Tobi-Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:04 PM   #12
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I dont

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:05 PM   #13
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I don't hate her, but I don't like her either. She is just ok.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:08 PM   #14
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i hate her cuz she annoying and she is useless
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:10 PM   #15
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Because Ino is Fugly!
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:11 PM   #16
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
Because Ino is Fugly!
I agree
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:20 PM   #17
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

People hate her for many reasons.

However many of those reasons aren't that good.

"She's annoying!"
Ino was annoying in Part 1 but in Part 2, not so much. Have you seen her being deliberately annoying in Shippuden?

"She dresses like a ;);););)!"
Okay, so does that mean you prefer Hinata's giant jacket? Ino is a ninja and ninjas do a lot of hard work and missions, plus Konoha doesn't sound like the coldest place to be, so I'd say her style of dress, while revealing, is practical. Besides, she doesn't act like a ;);););), not anymore at least.

"She's just a Sasuke fangirl."
In Part 1, yeah, she was CRAZY over him. But now, her feelings about Sasuke have matured quite a bit.

"She's useless and she just stands around in fights!"
Um, no she isn't. She has great surveillance and pretty good medical skills. Also, she helped Team 10 find Hidan and Kakuzu, without her they'd be lost. Ino only stood around because it was her first time meeting S-Ranked criminals, but when her and her father saw Pain, she wasn't as scared. She was willing to help figure out his secret. Also, she's just a side character and Kishi doesn't give her a lot of screen time, so this doesn't mean much.

"She's a crybaby."
Ino has actually cried a total of three times in the series.

Three.

How many times has Sakura cried again?

Ino is a headstrong and confident character, who is trying to balance life as a teenage girl and a ninja.

Yeah, so don't be tellin me that these are your reasons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
Because Ino is Fugly!
lol xD

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #18
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

♥I dont hate her as much but i dont like her....compared to the others shes useless...

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:28 PM   #19
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
♥I dont hate her as much but i dont like her....compared to the others shes useless...
Ino has contributed more to the story than Tenten.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:30 PM   #20
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Ino has contributed more to the story than Tenten.
♥im not talking about her contribution to the story.....just about her abilities...

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hate, ino, yamanaka