Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 09-21-2009, 03:42 PM   #21
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Why Can't They Put More Avatars???

minato should get asap

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:23 PM   #22
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

everyone in the show who has had any major value should be in their...asap...

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:42 PM   #23
sharingandeamon24
Chunin Exam Participant

sharingandeamon24 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

as i said to the main thread they need to make more than one for a character so they can choose which avatar of there favorite character they like best(example itachi)
Bud:iNerdy
fan of:itachi,sasuke,asuma,kakashi,naruto
i like selena gomez
my best characters to play as on clash of ninja revolution III:itachi,sasuke,anbu kakashi,kakashi,hiruko

∩∩Hidden Mountain Village
sharingandeamon24
sharingandeamon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:48 PM   #24
MasterOfPain
Veteran Chunin

MasterOfPain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Assasin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suki is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

MasterOfPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:01 PM   #25
Anbu Leader

Anbu Leader is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yea guys you are just posting with out thinking or cheking if theirs other post's that will answer your question!
Anbu Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 05:02 PM   #26
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi-Uchiha View Post
Tell me why cant they put some good avatars as in: hidan,tobi,pain,konan,kakuzu,jiraya etc..

Because it takes TIME to make them and they have other things to do.
avatars are the least of *there worries

Last edited by Sai's brother; 09-21-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:26 PM   #27
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Tell me why cant they put some good avatars as in: hidan,tobi,pain,konan,kakuzu,jiraya etc..
They can't put in avatars because they need to get every image for the avatars approved by people in Japan. Otherwise, they could get into massive legal trouble. Apparently, the process of getting the images approved takes quite a while, and they can't make avatars of people who aren't in the anime yet. Another reason that some characters don't have avatars yet is because, like EdFry said, they're finding out who the most popular characters are. Finding this out does add some time onto the process. However, because they would know who the most popular are, the would make sure the avatars for that person get approved first. This way, they can ensure the largest amount of fan happiness in the least amount of time. These are the main reasons why avatars haven't been created yet. I don't work at Viz Media and don't know the whole story, so if you want more specifics, ask SRhyse or Sage Mode.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:36 PM   #28
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wish they would.
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
madara' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 07:29 PM   #29
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It has something to do with legal issues. They say they are working on getting new ones.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:01 PM   #30
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Meaning they have to wait to be approved.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:03 PM   #31
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sesshomaru View Post
yea if we could use our own i'd use my Sesshomaru ones
YAY SESSHY hehe

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:17 PM   #32
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Who's that?

Old 09-23-2009, 03:56 PM   #33
ninetailnaruto32
Genin Elite

ninetailnaruto32 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Smile Re: Why Can't They Put More Avatars???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Who's that?

who's who?

lol i love dumb posts
ninetailnaruto32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:12 PM   #34
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetailnaruto32 View Post
who's who?

lol i love dumb posts

Leave the dude alone...

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

*insert flirtatious wink*

Last edited by Ninja Pink; 09-23-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:25 PM   #35
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetailnaruto32 View Post
who's who?

lol i love dumb posts

Sesshomaru

Old 09-23-2009, 08:35 PM   #36
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

they should i need a hidan one
Old 09-24-2009, 09:52 AM   #37
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
They can't put in avatars because they need to get every image for the avatars approved by people in Japan. Otherwise, they could get into massive legal trouble. Apparently, the process of getting the images approved takes quite a while, and they can't make avatars of people who aren't in the anime yet. Another reason that some characters don't have avatars yet is because, like EdFry said, they're finding out who the most popular characters are. Finding this out does add some time onto the process. However, because they would know who the most popular are, the would make sure the avatars for that person get approved first. This way, they can ensure the largest amount of fan happiness in the least amount of time. These are the main reasons why avatars haven't been created yet. I don't work at Viz Media and don't know the whole story, so if you want more specifics, ask SRhyse or Sage Mode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Because it takes TIME to make them and they have other things to do.
avatars are the least of *there worries
It's a combination of these two things. I wish the latter wasn't true, but sometimes things get backed up in the works.

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 05:39 PM   #38
Tobi-Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Tobi-Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thx guys

Tobi-Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote