Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

View Poll Results: Do you think Jiraiya is alive?
Yes! 3 6.00%
No D: 35 70.00%
Maybe - D: 12 24.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-10-2009, 09:38 AM   #1
hinataisblack42
Freshmen Academy Student

hinataisblack42 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Do you think Jiraiya i still alive?

OKAY, we all know he is dead close this topic

Last edited by hinataisblack42; 10-16-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:39 AM   #2
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Do you think Jiraiya i still alive?

ive actually been wondering that too i dont think he did though
Old 10-10-2009, 09:41 AM   #3
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

no one really knows besides the creator and we just got to kepp watching and reading to find out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
Old 10-10-2009, 09:42 AM   #4
hinataisblack42
Freshmen Academy Student

maybe he will appear later who knows....
Old 10-10-2009, 09:43 AM   #5
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Spoiler:
No he's dead, his soul left before that jutsu was preformed so he couldn't be revived.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 10-10-2009, 09:44 AM   #6
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Spoiler:
I think there is a chance he could come back, because Pain/Pein brought "everybody" back to life. So in thinking everybody maybe he came back.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:44 AM   #7
DragonAngel
Special Jonin Candidate

DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DragonAngel has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Spoiler:
Jiraya died before the invasion of kanoha.
And Nagato said he'll revive everyone who died in the hidden leaf, not the hidden rain.
Where jiraya died.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:46 AM   #8
hinataisblack42
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
Spoiler:
I think there is a chance he could come back, because Pain/Pein brought "everybody" back to life. So in thinking everybody maybe he came back.
This what i think to. I agree.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:47 AM   #9
hinataisblack42
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
Spoiler:
And Nagato said he'll revive everyone who died in the hidden leaf, not the hidden rain.
Where jiraya died.
Didn't Nagato say he was gonna revive everyone the pains killed.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:47 AM   #10
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

yeah maybe..
i think that pain gave him a chance lolz

Old 10-10-2009, 09:49 AM   #11
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAngel View Post
Spoiler:
Where jiraya died.
Spoiler:
But Jiraya was from the Hidden Leaf.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:04 AM   #12
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
Spoiler:
But Jiraya was from the Hidden Leaf.
No, I know in the vol 46 relesaed in U.S that he stated that he just enough Chakra to revive everyone who had died since his attack on Konoha started. So I don't think Jiraiya is alive. His death was suposed to signifigant and push Naruto to mature the way he was suposed to quickly, so if that was suddenly back in the picture, it would be pointless.

Also, if he came back, he would be pulling a Gandalf, and Kishi would be stealing J.R.R. Tolkien's (insert sarcasim)'briliant' idea from the Lord of the rings series. You know, big importan mentor guy Dying with no plausable way of comming back, then suddenly apearing again after the main character has developed like need be. 'Cause Gandalf is to Frodo, like Jiraiya is to Naruto'

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo

Last edited by SasukeFallen; 10-10-2009 at 10:10 AM.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:08 AM   #13
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Jirayia is dead.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:10 AM   #14
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeFallen View Post
No, I know in the vol 46 relesaed in U.S that he stated that he just enough Chakra to revive everyone who had died since his attack on Konoha started. So I don't think Jiraiya is alive. His death was suposed to signifigant and push Naruto to mature the way he was suposed to quickly, so if that was suddenly back in the picture, it would be pointless.

Also, if he came back, he would be pulling a Gandorf, and Kishi would be stealing J.R.R. Tolkien's (insert sarcasim)'briliant' idea from the Lord of the rings series. You know, big importan mentor guy Dying with no plausable way of comming back, then suddenly apearing again after the main character has developed like need be. 'Cause Gandorf is to Frodo, like Jiraiya is to Naruto'

Thank you, that's a very good explanation.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:12 AM   #15
hinataisblack42
Freshmen Academy Student

T_T
fine he's dead
T_T
Old 10-10-2009, 10:15 AM   #16
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It would almost be insulting to bring Jirayia back to life.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:16 AM   #17
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinataisblack42 View Post
T_T
fine he's dead
T_T

Lol its okay, no one likes to know he is gone!
He will always live on in our minds lol
Old 10-10-2009, 10:17 AM   #18
hinataisblack42
Freshmen Academy Student

oh oh!
:O what if tsunade pulls a chiyo on jiraiya if they find his body

Last edited by hinataisblack42; 10-10-2009 at 10:19 AM.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #19
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

tsunade will die
Old 10-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #20
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinataisblack42 View Post
oh oh!
:O what if tsunade pulls a chiyo on jiraiya if they find his body
She souldn't, only Chiyo new that jutsu. Besides if anyone else would even know anything about it, it would be someone from Sand who had worked on the project too since it was a secret project conducted durring War. Tsunade may have heard about it(like Kakashi and Guy) but the actual 'How to' wouldn't have been released.

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo