Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

View Poll Results: favorite side
Cult of Amarana 8 57.14%
rebel's of Amarana(everyone at Daisuke's collection center) 6 42.86%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-10-2009, 06:37 AM   #41
naruto171
Apprentice Genin

naruto171 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: path of the assassin's

oh and congratz to youre posts!
naruto171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:39 AM   #42
naruto171
Apprentice Genin

ummm........
Old 10-10-2009, 06:40 AM   #43
naruto171
Apprentice Genin

anyoneonline yet?
Old 10-10-2009, 06:42 AM   #44
naruto171
Apprentice Genin

ok i guess ill leave
Old 10-10-2009, 08:07 AM   #45
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto171 View Post
can you help me cherryflower? PLZ!
Okay, sorry, left the computer and forgot to log off so it looked like i was online. just go to user CP then go to send new message then fill in the info and send it to assassin and that's all.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:10 AM   #46
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Oh and assassin. Are you going to be writeing the whole story or is each person going to write about their character?

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 10-10-2009, 08:32 AM   #47
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

chapter 1: the beginning

higuremaru's side:
"ughn" Higuremaru moaned. He opens his eyes to see himself in a old hut. "where am i" he said. He gets up and feels a jolt of pain in his side, "agh" he winced in pain as he grabs his side. then he notices that his wounds have been healed. "what the, who could have..." he was cut off by a russle in the bushes. He shut up and grabbed his sythe and quietly snuck outside. He looked around and shouted, "come out! I know your there". A shadow jumped at him from the bushes from right in front of him and he gathered his strength and struck his oppenents forehead with the tip of higuretsuki's handle and threw him to the ground and slammed his foot onto the shadows neck.

Asuka's side:
Asuka felt the force of Higuremaru's foot press against her neck. "Who are you" Higuremaru said. She was in so much pain and her swords had been knocked out of her hand. her mouth was wide and her eyes had fear and terror in them. She looked into Higuremaru's eyes and saw a cold and merciless killer. "Answer", he demanded and placed his scythe against her throat, "or i'll kill you". she was terrified and didn't know what to do so she answered ignoring her teachings "i'm Asuka" Asuka replied "i was sent here to kill you". "hm, he removed the scythe from her throat. "you-you're not going to kill me?" Asuka asked shocked. "come on, you still owe me for trying to kill me" Higuremaru said. "uh- and what makes you think i'ld do that!?" Asuka shouted. "the fact you want to your life", Higuremaru said. "ugh...i guess i have no choice" Asuka said, "fine...i'll come along".
TO BE CONTINUED...

as always plz post

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito

Last edited by assassin; 10-10-2009 at 08:34 AM.
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:34 AM   #48
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryflower View Post
oh and assassin. Are you going to be writeing the whole story or is each person going to write about their character?
no i'll be writing but if you have any idea's they will be greatly appreiciated.

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 10-10-2009, 08:49 AM   #49
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay, well. she would usualy not be as sacared. and actualy heal someone. But other than that very good.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 10-10-2009, 08:51 AM   #50
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Okay, well. she would usualy not be as sacared. and actualy heal someone. But other than that very good.
i'm taking what i was given and extending it...sorry if i didn't use your character like you wanted me to but i just need to fit each character the way i feel they can be best fit into the story

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 10-10-2009, 08:56 AM   #51
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
i'm taking what i was given and extending it...sorry if i didn't use your character like you wanted me to but i just need to fit each character the way i feel they can be best fit into the story
[SIZE=4]Okay, actually I Think it's pretty good just I don;t think that Asuka would heal someone. That's the only thing wrong.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 10-10-2009, 09:17 AM   #52
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

i like it, very good
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:01 AM   #53
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
[SIZE=4]Okay, actually I Think it's pretty good just I don;t think that Asuka would heal someone. That's the only thing wrong.
never said she healed higuremaru...she attacked him and her mission was to kill him...

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 10-10-2009, 11:08 AM   #54
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
never said she healed higuremaru...she attacked him and her mission was to kill him...
Ohhh.... Okay then she was in character.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 10-10-2009, 11:14 AM   #55
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Ohhh.... Okay then she was in character.
i thought he did pretty good with her
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:24 AM   #56
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

YaY!!!! RYAQUE IS JOINING THE STORY!!!!!!!!

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 10-10-2009, 11:30 AM   #57
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachifan100 View Post
i'd like to join

Name: Dark
weapon's:Zanpakuto katana
personality: rambuncious,blood thirsty
dislikes: bubbles(dont ask) and Soap(dont ask)

pic:
you have pm this to assassin
Old 10-10-2009, 11:33 AM   #58
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

chapter 2: good bye's and hellos

Miyo's side:
Miyo ran through the forest looking for Aurora. "Oh.....where are you Aurora" she said worried "please be all right"

Aurora was the weakest person in her class and wasn't exactly good at defending herself. Miyo searched the entire area and found absolutly nothing. "Aurora, where did you go" Miyo said. She has arrived in front of a cliff and then collapsed from exaustion. She had been looking for hours and couldn't find her anywhere. she started to cry and her voice was weak "Aurora" she said lying there on the ground.

Karo's side:
Karo watched the girl and right there she collapsed "Hey" he shouted and jumped from the face of the cliff next to her "are you alright"? "Aurora" she said. Karo stood there confused...then the girls eyes closed and she passed out. "HEY" Karo shouted, "damn it this isn't good" he picked her up and took him to the hut he lived in.

When they had arrived he placed her down to let her rest and waited outside. "Who was she" he spoke out loud. "Her name is Miyo" a voice spoke in the tree's. Karo looked and saw a girl the same age as the one he had found standing on a branch "who are you" Karo demanded. "my name is Aurora" she said, "I'm a friend of Miyo's". "you were watching the whole time weren't you" Karo spoke in response "why didn't you help her. Aurora chuckled and said "I have always been nothing more than a weakling everyone picked on at school, she was the only one who was nice to me, I have always lived in her shadow utterly helpless without her, I couldn't stand it! So I'm leaving to become stronger. and when i get back" Karo listened to every word she said and asked "when you get back what?" "I'LL KILL HER" Aurora shouted and fled laughing with an evil sound in her voice.

Miyo came out of the hut afterwords "ughn" she moaned "where am i?" "my place, I found you lying on the ground so i brought you to my home" Karo said sitting on the roof. "ughn" Miyo moaned sounding weak "i need to find my friend". "you do huh? What's your friends name?" Karo said, he already knew what the answer was though but he couldn't bring himself to tell her about Aurora. "Aurora, she's weak and i'm really worried about her, I can't find her anywhere" Miyo said and started to cry again. "what if i helped you look" Karo replied. "Miyo looked up at him in astonishment "you'ld do that for someone you don't even know?". Karo shruged "eh I was about to go hunting for someone so we might as well look together". "THANK YOU" Miyo shouted happily. "No problem, now lets go we need to start right away" Karo said and started to walk away. "alright" Miyo responded and followed him.

TO BE CONTINUED

plz post what you think

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 10-10-2009, 11:33 AM   #59
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i'd like to join

pic:
Asuka: Why dosen't he like bubbles and soap.....and... I CAN BEAT HIM!!!!!!!

Hey I didn't say it. Asuke did. Be mad at Asuke, not me. even though I was going to say it but Asuka said it before me.....

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
Old 10-10-2009, 11:34 AM   #60
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i'd like to join

pic:
not adding you until you PM ME IT...

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Tags
need members